Twitch.tv

joz123

Potato del Grande
if you're thinking about buying that beer, I posted a picture of her herpes scabs in the thot thread a while ago. Go look it up
Austin Powers No GIF

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
A real update about this guy. He is going to face charges in Japan for this stream he did in a restaurant.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Goonsquad Officer
man, of all the nations of the civilized world, Japan is pretty high on the list of shitty places to go to jail.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

They’re going to make a example of him because “nuisance streamers” are a hot button issue in Japan right now. Not just foreigners, but domestically as well.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Because he deserves what he gets and has no sympathy from anyone with a brain.

• 2Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Shocked Pee Wee Herman GIF

Don't see any actual news stories about this at all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Those are the first ones to only claim he has been charged, previous ones were saying he was already convicted and sentenced to five years in prison.

Szlia

No love for Johnny Somali and his ilk, but in the battle of the worst between nuisance streamers and the japanese justice system, the japanese justice system wins by several order of magnitude.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No love for Johnny Somali and his ilk, but in the battle of the worst between nuisance streamers and the japanese justice system, the japanese justice system wins by several order of magnitude.
So don't break the fucking law.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Wrong. He belongs in jail for some amount of time to penalize him for his atrocious behavior in public. No society should have to tolerate intentional nuisance.

• 7Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wrong. He belongs in jail for some amount of time to penalize him for his atrocious behavior in public. No society should have to tolerate intentional nuisance.
He really isn't wrong, I just think he's a bleeding heart faggot for choosing to bring it up now.

• 2Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Love the fact that Japan enforces it laws. America stopped and the country has gone to shit.

Funny how that all works.

• 6Like
  • 3Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
man, of all the nations of the civilized world, Japan is pretty high on the list of shitty places to go to jail.
Why? I recently watched a documentary about a prison in Japan and it looked like a dream compared to an American prison. A lot more regimented but seemingly safer.

Maybe that was an exception or one shown off to make the system look better than it is?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'd rather deal with discipline and strictness and uncomfortable conditions then a huge cock in my ass.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Besides, this fgt didn't accidently do something that just happened to be unlawful. He chose to be a fuckin asshole in a country that doesn't tolerate them. He willingly, purposefully, and repeatedly broke laws for views. These are cold-blooded crimes of trespassing, nuisance, and disturbance for his own gain.

Zero sympathy. Go team Japan.

• 9Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Why? I recently watched a documentary about a prison in Japan and it looked like a dream compared to an American prison. A lot more regimented but seemingly safer.

Maybe that was an exception or one shown off to make the system look better than it is?
Japan prisons are basically work camps with strictly enforced rules. You may not get ass raped, but you also just aren't chilling in your cell or in the yard. Also, pretty sure he won't be making any friends while in there.

To be honest, I bet he gets fined, deported, and banned. Hopefully he goes to China next to try that shit.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users