ultra beta male virgin shoots up hot girls at UC Santa Barbara at least 7 dead

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Oh Bullshit. It has been over 10 fucking years of complete fucking trash on this site. We both know that. I've seen people going off about "sand American Inventors" and "dune coons" with complete impunity on rerolled. Entire threads talking about how awesome and hilarious it was that a black kid was murdered for defending himself. Entire threads in screenshots dehumanizing women and mocking their issues. Take your reality and shove it up your ass, and pull your head out of there while your at it.
The funny thing that is that I originally believed that Trayvon probably defended himself. I mean who would be so fucking stupid as to get home, and then go back and confront a guy with a gun and get fucking shot. Who would be so fucking stupid?

And then the facts at the trial came out, the timestamps of the calls, the phone conversation between Trayvon and his friend during the whole thing, the eyewitness testimony, the physical evidence.

And we found out, that Trayvon was indeed so fucking stupid that after he reached his house, he decided to go back and attack a guy who did nothing but simply stay on the phone with a dispatcher and give a description of Trayvon.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Oh Bullshit. It has been over 10 fucking years of complete fucking trash on this site. We both know that. I've seen people going off about "sand American Inventors" and "dune coons" with complete impunity on rerolled. Entire threads talking about how awesome and hilarious it was that a black kid was murdered for defending himself. Entire threads in screenshots dehumanizing women and mocking their issues. Take your reality and shove it up your ass, and pull your head out of there while your at it.
But enough about your posting history.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The funny thing that is that I originally believed that Trayvon probably defended himself. I mean who would be so fucking stupid as to get home, and then go back and confront a guy with a gun and get fucking shot. Who would be so fucking stupid?

And then the facts at the trial came out, the timestamps of the calls, the phone conversation between Trayvon and his friend during the whole thing, the eyewitness testimony, the physical evidence.

And we found out, that Trayvon was indeed so fucking stupid that after he reached his house, he decided to go back and attack a guy who did nothing but simply stay on the phone with a dispatcher and give a description of Trayvon.
zimmerman_rachel_jeantel_0.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
"American Inventor" is the only racial slur that people get shitcanned to the rickshaw or banned for. Even Bagel Eaters, wops, legumers, chinks, crackers, dune coons or sand American Inventors don't get that privilege. Just the word "American Inventor". Think about that when you whine about "total impunity".

iannis

Musty Nester
Its the white mans burden. Too heavy. Too heavy.

My favorite is still "Faulty Armor". It's such a terrible slur in every way. Like as a slur it's just bad. It doesn't make any sense at all. It's raw emotive self-pleasing "I'm better than you just because I was BORN". And this is what makes it the perfect racial slur. American Inventor suffers from being linked to two actual words. It makes it more specific and more hateful, but less perfect. Reason has no place in racial slurs.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
"I hated the Faulty Armors. I will hate them as long as I live." -- John McCain

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
When did you get so damned uppity Uncle Tom?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So many memories
What I remember most was what the talking heads on CNN had to say afterwards. No one was willing to say she was terrible. There was light talk about how maybe the jury didn't connect with such an urban young woman. There was one that called Rachel's testimony a home run, that it forced Zimmerman to now take the stand.

It was absurd.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
A true happy ending. I'm sure Jeantel will now become a productive member of society. I have all the faith in the world.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I like how she proved that the only racist involved in the incident was sweet baby traytray.

Creepy-ass cracka