ultra beta male virgin shoots up hot girls at UC Santa Barbara at least 7 dead

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
TJ comes in here and makes a few shitposts and you guys go all 'white racist expose'. Iannis is right though, Tristinn, you're made fun of so easily and frequently because of your idiocy. I still think there's a 50% chance you're an incompetent racist and 50% chance you're an incompetent troll.

Honestly Elliot's posting has made me really re-consider the way I judge who is a troll and who isn't. You couldn't say anything that would set off my troll-radar more than the stuff he posted.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What about lumie? He's about the closest thing I can imagine intensity-wise but we all accept he's actually for real. Also, the videos kind of helped his crazy credibility for the bodybuilding forums posters I'd imagine.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
That's Tristinn? Wow, he's actually really toned down from before. He used to be incoherent.

iannis

Musty Nester
Lumie is insane but most likely harmless.

You don't see a LOT of fat 40 year olds going on killing sprees. They tend to kill their wives and girlfriends, sure. Maybe even their boss. But it's the young men that have the urge to murderfy random people.

If you make it to 40 you've had the life beaten out of you already and mostly just long for the sweet release of death. Let the world go its way.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
TJ comes in here and makes a few shitposts and you guys go all 'white racist expose'. Iannis is right though, Tristinn, you're made fun of so easily and frequently because of your idiocy. I still think there's a 50% chance you're an incompetent racist and 50% chance you're an incompetent troll.

Honestly Elliot's posting has made me really re-consider the way I judge who is a troll and who isn't. You couldn't say anything that would set off my troll-radar more than the stuff he posted.
Tuco, how much did it enrage you the very few times a hot chick ignored your wooden bumper?

khalid

Unelected Mod
If a woman isn't willing to accept Tuco as he is, wood bumper and all, I don't see why he would want anything to do with her.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Why would his misconceptions about me having a wooden bumper cause his life to be fucked?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
What I remember most was what the talking heads on CNN had to say afterwards. No one was willing to say she was terrible. There was light talk about how maybe the jury didn't connect with such an urban young woman. There was one that called Rachel's testimony a home run, that it forced Zimmerman to now take the stand.

It was absurd.
pretty sure Sean Hannity called her an imbecile at one point which of course sparked outrage from the bleeding heart faggots of the world.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What is FML?
Bodies of 800 children, long-dead, found in septic tank at former Irish home for unwed mothers

In a town in western Ireland, where castle ruins pepper green landscapes, there's a two-metre stone wall that once surrounded a place called the Home. Between 1925 and 1961, thousands of "fallen women" and their "illegitimate" children passed through the Home, run by the Bon Secours nuns in Tuam.

Did you live in Ireland at the time? Do you know more? Email us at[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */or send us a tweet at @smh

Many of the women, after paying a penance of indentured servitude for their out-of-wedlock pregnancy, left the Home for work and lives in other parts of Ireland and beyond. Some of their children were not so fortunate.

More than five decades after the Home was closed and destroyed - where a housing development and children's playground now stands - what happened to nearly 800 of those abandoned children has now emerged: their bodies were piled into a massive septic tank sitting in the back of the structure and forgotten, with neither gravestones nor coffins.

Read more:Bodies of 800 children, long-dead, found in septic tank at former Irish home for unwed mothers

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
iiss3xd.jpg

Pioneer89_sl

shitlord
Why would his misconceptions about me having a wooden bumper cause his life to be fucked?
Hyperbole, mostly, but it was my reaction when I remembered that "wooden bumper" was not a euphemism, by recalling the pictures from the old forums (never posted there either).

Then realized I know RR inside jokes. Not a skill I could exactly put on my resume... so FML.