• No

Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
It's too bad Utnayan isn't here to see the shitty football team he was the all-star starting QB for fail to make the super bowl.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You lot are saltier than a bunch of SJWs at a football game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
now see, if we had Ut here, you could have had an epic meltdown of a thread as he cried about the loss and tried to blame it on nonsense. what a missed opportunity.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Ok here's a what if:

Ut gets un-banned,

Then after a few weeks of peace, Ut then ( due to god-like levels of irony ) finds some reasons to turn aggressive against pharmakos ( AKA white knight ) making pharm the new target on Ut's angry obsession.

Ending up with pharm leading the calls of "Oh Mods, please ban this faggot!!!"

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Ok here's a what if:

Ut gets un-banned,

Then after a few weeks of peace, Ut then ( due to god-like levels of irony ) finds some reasons to turn aggressive against pharmakos ( AKA white knight ) making pharm the new target on Ut's angry obsession.

Wouldn't happen.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Oh, I instigated it now? Thats an interesting bit of revisionist history
in·sti·gate
ˈinstəˌɡāt/
verb
  1. bring about or initiate (an action or event).
    "they instigated a reign of terror"
    synonyms: set in motion, get underway, get off the ground, start, commence, begin, initiate, launch, institute, set up, inaugurate, establish, organize; More
    • incite someone to do something, especially something bad.
      "instigating men to refuse allegiance to the civil powers"
      synonyms: incite, encourage, urge, provoke, goad, spur (on), initiate, stimulate, push (for), prompt, induce; More

Since this is now the spot for this.

Araysar Araysar you want to take another swing at how you didnt instigate this from a position of power?

I don't give a shit about forum drama and didn't even know all this went down until now. I actually have a real life to live.

I do think it is fucked up that you set up your own ultimatum where someone had to Dox themselves or be banned. WTF guys...

Didnt have to dox. Could have blurred out name on check or provide proof in any other way.

Do you think its less fucked up than me forced to go on a caribbean cruise with him just so he could murder me?

No, it is not less fucked up... but he had a manufactured burden of proof and consequences, you did not.

I really find it hard to believe you would have been satisfied with a photoshopped check anyways.

Ok here's a what if:

Ut gets un-banned,

Tell pharmakos pharmakos to hit ignore, and we all move on with our lives.

@a_skeleton_03 You said you did a stint as IG? Yes? (answered in other thread)

@a_skeleton_03 Just saw this had a thread in the other forum, just got back etc etc.

So hopping there. The IG question there was along the same vein.

And yes, to answer the question. To be a mod (take authority / power) you should understand you are going to make concessions, and there will be times when you have to do things you dont want to do. Thats the part of being a mod that prevents shit like this. If you are not willing to sacrifice those things, then dont fucking be a mod? Its not a complex thing. If you want to serve the community, the do so, but do not take it under that guise so that you can weild some authority in your own personal shit post fests / IRL BRO moments.

Edit: And no, not end their fun "forever". But there definitely needs to be a point where they have to understand their position and to WALK THE FUCK AWAY.

Dont wanna do that? Dont be a mod? Holy shit, that is hard.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Oh, I instigated it now? Thats an interesting bit of revisionist history
in·sti·gate
ˈinstəˌɡāt/
verb
  1. bring about or initiate (an action or event).
    "they instigated a reign of terror"
    synonyms: set in motion, get underway, get off the ground, start, commence, begin, initiate, launch, institute, set up, inaugurate, establish, organize; More
    • incite someone to do something, especially something bad.
      "instigating men to refuse allegiance to the civil powers"
      synonyms: incite, encourage, urge, provoke, goad, spur (on), initiate, stimulate, push (for), prompt, induce; More

Since this is now the spot for this.

Araysar Araysar you want to take another swing at how you didnt instigate this from a position of power?

Tell pharmakos pharmakos to hit ignore, and we all move on with our lives.

@a_skeleton_03 You said you did a stint as IG? Yes? (answered in other thread)

@a_skeleton_03 Just saw this had a thread in the other forum, just got back etc etc.

So hopping there. The IG question there was along the same vein.

And yes, to answer the question. To be a mod (take authority / power) you should understand you are going to make concessions, and there will be times when you have to do things you dont want to do. Thats the part of being a mod that prevents shit like this. If you are not willing to sacrifice those things, then dont fucking be a mod? Its not a complex thing. If you want to serve the community, the do so, but do not take it under that guise so that you can weild some authority in your own personal shit post fests / IRL BRO moments.

Edit: And no, not end their fun "forever". But there definitely needs to be a point where they have to understand their position and to WALK THE FUCK AWAY.

Let's see, there had been silence between Utnayan and Araysar for weeks before Utnayan purposefully tagged him in a completely unrelated post and also brought up prior events from the EA/Ubisoft thread. If that's not "bringing about or initiating" then you are are mentally deficient.

In the event a_skeleton_03 does keep some length of a ban or rickshaw, I look forward to your daily blog posts on this topic like you promised.

Last edited:

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

I gave Utnayan many concessions and provided him with many opportunities to end it and walk away (at one point asking for nothing more than just an apology for dragging me into this) yet he continued to relentlessly attack me and harass me, even PMing me and harassing me that way.

But I understand that you dont want to acknowledge this because it doesnt fit your "power hungry Hitler mod" narrative.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
To be fair, in his campaign post, Tuco pretty much said he'd be a shitty, capricious mod who did what he wanted.
I am living up to my campaign promises.

After seeing @a_skeleton_03 step up to the plate and mention me, I breezed through this thread and have come to the conclusion that everyone whining about @Utnayan is a fgt and he should be unbanned.

399.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
People like to keep blame shifting all this to Araysar for some juvenile reason. "Araysar instigated it!" "Araysar shouldn't have done A, B or C!"

Uh. Is UT not responsible for his own actions? If some dude walks up to me and starts insulting my favorite sports team, I am in no way obligated to go full sperglord.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
People like to keep blame shifting all this to Araysar for some juvenile reason. "Araysar instigated it!" "Araysar shouldn't have done A, B or C!"

Uh. Is UT not responsible for his own actions? If some dude walks up to me and starts insulting my favorite sports team, I am in no way obligated to go full sperglord.

Err, wait...

What?

The dude that walks up to you being Utnayan? Or Araysar?

Anyway. Just because he was mentioned in a thread doesn't mean shit. All he has to do is be a mod, not become personally involved everywhere his name is mentioned.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Err, wait...

What?

The dude that walks up to you being Utnayan? Or Araysar?

Anyway. Just because he was mentioned in a thread doesn't mean shit. All he has to do is be a mod, not become personally involved everywhere his name is mentioned.

So you want the mods to run away anytime the members harass them to avoid an impression of bias...

I think I've seen this before

• 2Worf

goishen

Macho Ma'am
No dude. I want you to be a fucking adult about it. Realize that with modding will come some shit talking. I haven't read through that entire thing, and I'm not going to.

It's not binary. Stop treating it like it is.

• 3Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
No dude. I want you to be a fucking adult about it. Realize that with modding will come some shit talking. I haven't read through that entire thing, and I'm not going to.

It's not binary. Stop treating it like it is.

I gave him a million opportunities to end this and walk away. He could have been just another migrant in Sweden, but instead he chose to go full Michael Brown on me.

I haven't read through that entire thing, and I'm not going to.

Yeah, maybe you should before offering your uninformed opinion. Lots of low information posters up in this bitch.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.