• No

Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, just like now. "Oh shit, is that my name?! Oh fuck, better get in there! Fuckin' defend my name!"

Just because your name is mentioned doesn't mean you have to become personally involved.

But you know, whatever. Next thing you know, I've "called you out". Whatever man. Either you're gonna learn to become a mod or you're not. And it's looking like the latter.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yah, just like now. "Oh shit, is that my name?! Oh fuck, better get in there! Fuckin' defend my name!"

Just because your name is mentioned doesn't mean you have to become personally involved.

But you know, whatever. Next thing you know, I've "called you out". Whatever man. Either you're gonna learn to become a mod or you're not. And it's looking like the latter.
I mean he has no name to defend. Forever Araysar Araysar , first of his name, bet welcher, the one amod worse than cad.

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
The revisionist history is pretty astounding.

But no, Araysar totally chased Utnayan around the forum and forced him to call him out, several fucking times.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Yeah, I should just let self admitted uninformed people conjure up fantasy versions of what happened in order to attempt to dictate the way forward for this community while completely distorting actual reality.

You want to tag me in your post but you dont actually want me to read or address it. Sounds like I'd be a pretty shit Amod if I just ignored you!

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
the one amod worse than cad.

woah-okay-back-the-fuck-up.jpg

• 3Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oh so you didn't make a thread with an insulting title about him then continue to engage him?

As I explained a million times before, I was asked to Rickshaw his posts because he was going apeshit and derailing threads. I needed a name for the thread so I picked the most objective name I could think of and put them in there. I'm sorry if you're offended by objectivity and honesty so for sweet, fragile, beautiful snowflakes like you I even went ahead and renamed the thread later to be more palatable for the likes of safe spacers such as yourself.

• 3Picard

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So basically we have an insufferable mod that thinks it's cool to shit on site members with his powers and is unwilling to examine any of his actions, almost like an ex mod...whats that name I'm looking for..oh yeah, Sean.

• 3Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So basically we have an insufferable mod that thinks it's cool to shit on site members with his powers and is unwilling to examine any of his actions, almost like an ex mod...whats that name I'm looking for..oh yeah, Sean.

Oh yeah, just like Sean. Let me go now and edit 27,000 posts into a "."

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
First Cad, then Sean... next up, literal Hitler. Olscratch really had a point, we went from a Nazi in Mario to the leader of the Nazis in Araysar.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Do any SKOL victory laps lately? Huehuehue, so edgy.

I'm from Chicago and Vikings are in our division. Is my Amod position now precludes me from having any sports allegiances too?

How long until I have to post my tax returns?

Is your need for trolling so bad that you're willing to be this stupid?

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
First Cad, then Sean... next up, literal Hitler. Olscratch really had a point, we went from a Nazi in Mario to the leader of the Nazis in Araysar.

The digital camps are being built as we speak, wont be long until I start marching you all to the internet trains to take you to your new homes.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Look, if you don't take some responsibility here, then you're gonna have it forced upon you, either by the members of this forum, or a_skeleton_03, or both.

Own up, put on your big boy pants and take some responsibility here man.

• 2Salty
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Typical Araysar faggotry, now calling me stupid like he does everyone else he argues with, excellent moderation qualities.

• 3Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Typical Araysar faggotry, now calling me stupid like he does everyone else he argues with, excellent moderation qualities.

Well you are objectively retarded, I don't think being a moderator will really change that view.

• 5Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Look, if you don't take some responsibility here, then you're gonna have it forced upon you, either by the members of this forum, or a_skeleton_03, or both.

Own up, put on your big boy pants and take some responsibility here man.

49b91a8ad9250af612b4123c33f777e8e6a2442fc862abb0f59634bdd3d26824.jpg

Sorry, but we're not turning this board into Sweden.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Says the guy who has been here 3 months.

Sure claim to have read years of posts so you know everything again

Status
Not open for further replies.