Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Typical Araysar faggotry, now calling me stupid like he does everyone else he argues with, excellent moderation qualities.

Oh this makes you upset? I wonder how you would feel if I insulted you for 500 posts straight now while intimating that you fuck dogs.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
112.gif

You are a fine addition to this board sir.

Thanks

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Says the guy who has been here 3 months.

Sure claim to have read years of posts so you know everything again

I mean it's not that hard to read highlights, maybe if you're at a 30wpm reading speed it might take you a while, but it's not hard.

Your history isn't that nuanced and unique, sorry.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Let's see, there had been silence between Utnayan and Araysar for weeks before Utnayan purposefully tagged him in a completely unrelated post and also brought up prior events from the EA/Ubisoft thread. If that's not "bringing about or initiating" then you are are mentally deficient.

In the event a_skeleton_03 does keep some length of a ban or rickshaw, I look forward to your daily blog posts on this topic like you promised.

Oh great, you have no idea what we are atalking about. Sit the fuck down.

I gave Utnayan many concessions and provided him with many opportunities to end it and walk away (at one point asking for nothing more than just an apology for dragging me into this) yet he continued to relentlessly attack me and harass me, even PMing me and harassing me that way.

But I understand that you dont want to acknowledge this because it doesnt fit your "power hungry Hitler mod" narrative.

You fucking retard. Its not his job to walk away, he is a member here, you are CURRENTLY a mod. Its your job to understand when "Hey, I gotta be the bigger guy the walk off". But you apparently are not capable of doing that, so you have no business being a fucking mod unless someone is there to hold your fucking hand.

There is no narrative you whiny little cunt. You did something stupid, and isntead of admitting it and correcting it, you want to dig in and keep with this "Oh I had no choice b/c dude mentioned my name on the interwebs! MUH HONOR!"

As I explained a million times before, I was asked to Rickshaw his posts because he was going apeshit and derailing threads. I needed a name for the thread so I picked the most objective name I could think of and put them in there. I'm sorry if you're offended by objectivity and honesty so for sweet, fragile, beautiful snowflakes like you I even went ahead and renamed the thread later to be more palatable for the likes of safe spacers such as yourself.

Gets panties in a wad, cant handle being an adult with even a minuscule level of authority on an fucking internet message board, calls others snowflakes. Fits.

You have no concept of how to actually wield authority, and that is FINE man. It really is, but you need to recognize it and hand it off. Instead of holding onto your pathetic level of internet fame as a FoH Mod.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 4 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
goishen goishen and others are also nailing this on the head.

Araysar Araysar you fucked up man, be a goddamn adult male about it, pull that dick from between your legs, and fucking admit it. Or you can keep being a little cunt and looking like a fucking petulent child.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You fucking retard. Its not his job to walk away, he is a member here, you are CURRENTLY a mod. Its your job to understand when "Hey, I gotta be the bigger guy the walk off". But you apparently are not capable of doing that, so you have no business being a fucking mod unless someone is there to hold your fucking hand.

There is no narrative you whiny little cunt. You did something stupid, and isntead of admitting it and correcting it, you want to dig in and keep with this "Oh I had no choice b/c dude mentioned my name on the interwebs! MUH HONOR!"

Gets panties in a wad, cant handle being an adult with even a minuscule level of authority on an fucking internet message board, calls others snowflakes. Fits.

You have no concept of how to actually wield authority, and that is FINE man. It really is, but you need to recognize it and hand it off. Instead of holding onto your pathetic level of internet fame as a FoH Mod.

LOL, you think the job of a Mod here is to take abuse and harassment from everyone who wants to go full Mike Brown? Who's the retard now?

You should rage some more. Real good look for you. Doesnt make you look insane like Utnayan at all.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
goishen goishen and others are also nailing this on the head.

Araysar Araysar you fucked up man, be a goddamn adult male about it, pull that dick from between your legs, and fucking admit it. Or you can keep being a little cunt and looking like a fucking petulent child.

Look at me, actually trying to reason with you for days while you're going through your little tantrum instead of going full Hitler Nazi Mod on you.

I'm such a "child".

• 1Picard

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Look dude, this thread is quickly becoming "How to be a mod, 101".

If you want this thread to stay on track, with "Unban Ut?" then STFU.

If not, if you want it continue with how to be a mod... Keep talking dude.

• 1Worf

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yes, this is called research. Your entire history is archived and readable. I don't know what you think you're proving lol.
You are spouting your opinion on members who have been here for over a decade even though you don't even know the forums history. Worse of all, you actively acted like a bitch boy to get him banned.

In conclusion you are a faggot.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You are spouting your opinion on members who have been here for over a decade even though you don't even know the forums history. Worse of all, you actively acted like a bitch boy to get him banned.

giphy.gif

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Look dude, this thread is quickly becoming "How to be a mod, 101".

If you want this thread to stay on track, with "Unban Ut?" then STFU.

If not, if you want it continue with how to be a mod... Keep talking dude.

"Why do you keep injecting facts into our uninformed opinion? Hitler Mod, please be quiet so we can continue make up bullshit and shape the narrative!"

giphy.gif

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>

My opinion has been formed after seeing him for 3 months. Was there some kind of in-forum joke where Utnayan claimed he was going to be a cunt for a year, but it was all done in a secretive clandestine way so outsiders would never find out?

If not the guy is a complete cunt and deserves punishment for that.

Add to that the fact that a lot of people had problems with him here in the past and I'm pretty sure I can freely and happily jump to the conclusion that he's retarded.

I get it though, your seniority on an everquest forum is really important to you. It's the kind of shit you'll share with the grandkids and write on CVs.

• 1Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy is still waiting.

But you know, that's only if you can find something.

I'm sure he is waiting. I'm still sure it's irrelevant as it's information I could get by PMing Araysar and asking him. Congratulations, you joined a forum before I joined a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.