Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
From that same paper.

However, use of this intervention has only recently begun, so no other follow-up studies are available and many questions are still unanswered. Thus, many professionals remain critical about the puberty-blocking treatment (e.g.25, 41, 42). The primary counterarguments are as follows:
At Tanner stage 2 or 3, the individual is not sufficiently mature or authentically free to take such a decision.25, 41
It is not possible to make a certain diagnosisof GD in adolescence, because in this phase, gender identity is still fluctuating.25, 41, 42
Moreover, puberty suppression may inhibit a ‘spontaneous formation of a consistent gender identity, which sometimes develops through the “crisis of gender”’ (p. 375).43
Considering the high percentage of desisters, early somatic treatment may be premature and inappropriate.25
Research about the effects of early interventions on the development of bone mass and growth – typical events of hormonal puberty – and on brain development is still limited,7 so we cannot know the long-term effects on a large number of cases.
Although current research suggests that there are no effects on social, emotional and school functioning, ‘potential effects may be too subtle to observe during the follow-up sessions by clinical assessment alone’ (p. 1895).25
The impact on sexuality has not yet been studied, but the restriction of sexual appetitebrought about by blockers may prevent theadolescent from having age-appropriate socio-sexual experiences.41
In light of this fact, early interventions may interfere with the patient's development of a free sexuality and may limit her or his exploration of sexual orientation.41, 42
Finally, for trans girls (natal boys with a female gender identification), the blockage of phallic growth may result in less genital tissueavailable for an optimal vaginoplasty.44
You are wrong. The person who knows nothing about science and the scientific method will give his rebuttal any minute now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Blazin Blazin
Van has been word walling against that very simple truth for the past twenty pages of this thread or so. His self centered view "literally can't even" the idea that we just won't go along with his plan to screw with a biological process in children that we neither fully understand or even know if it would have a positive effect. That we are critical of this (and even his own linked articles which are EXTREMELY chopper friendly back our stance on this) makes him ignore all the prior moderate tolerance he got and act like we are all tranny hating bigots from the outset. This is demonstrably false and takes all of two minutes to disprove by searching this very thread, so I won't waste anyone's time with it. Core thing is we went down this path of the following:

1) Van shows up posts boltons, starting his own personal soap box thread- Reactions vary, but he is basically welcomed.
2) Van answers some serious questions and attention whores- Some tranny chase, some denounce, most are indifferent.
3) "Is it ok to hit women" Meltdown- Mocking ensues, Van melts down and vows never to return, Van returns pretty much about when everyone predicted
4) Van pushes using other peoples kids as Lab Rats- All but the tranny chasers start dog piling, because normal people know you don't fuck with other people's kids.
5) Van spergs out claiming we are all bigots and making feels arguments...… with giant walls of text full of personal anecdotes- Dogpile intensifies <--- We are here
6) Van either pulls a Goliath and goes crawling back to the chopper community, Jerles out, or (least likely) learns not to mess with others kids.

It won't be pretty either way. He is not going to win the argument because no one is going to go along with messing with small children, especially if its pushed by someone who will never have their own children AND has clear (and self admitted) mental health issues. The longer he keeps cherry picking parts of posts to respond to with Tranny talking points, especially after getting booted from the Tranny board for wrongthink, the longer this will play out.

And I am with you. I don't have kids of my own nor will I (wife and I are failing the white race I guess), but the idea that its ok to experiment on others kids in this manner is severely triggering to me. It reminds me of how teachers just rammed Prozac and Zoloft down kids throats in the 80s-90s because they were too lazy to handle them or the whole lobotomy craze. And Van's inability to even grasp this fundamental idea was the final breaking point for me ever taking him seriously. Plus literally every tranny I have known (around a dozen at this point) has gone down this exact path, some quicker than others.
LOL another STUNNING wall of bullshit :) You really are the best Phaz... I'm glad you're here.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
So because the tranny looked like Pat you were SURE just by glancing at them that physical harm was being done to them?

Are your arms hurting? Are they feeling a bit sore? Because that is quite the stretch you just made.

Thank you for saving me from any further discussion, none too soon I think an earth worm in my backyard wants to discuss the duality of man. I know this is your thing and I mean you no ill will but I would leave you with the advice that this thing you are doing running from message board to message board posting in this style will do nothing towards your own growth if that is your goal.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If I felt you were capable of objective self evaluation, I would dig up a bunch of posts from this thread alone demonstrating everything in that post. But we both know how you would react to that, so why go through that Kabuki Theatre? The fact that people (as in many of us) are predicting ones responses so well would make some people engage in a little self reflection. And I can't help but notice you have not addressed the dangerous idea of letting Matrix Boy visit you, but I sincerely hope that's because you realized that it was not a good idea but your ego will not allow you to admit error. That's fine, because unless you act on your desire to lab rat others children, I don't wish any actual harm on you. I have already lost seven chopper friends/associates to the Cobain Coin Flip (one got shanked pulling a "Surprise Dong LOL" on an unsuspecting Craig's list date, survived and suicided in the aftermath rather than end up in court) and I don't want you to join that statistic.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Thank you for saving me from any further discussion, none too soon I think an earth worm in my backyard wants to discuss the duality of man. I know this is your thing and I mean you no ill will but I would leave you with the advice that this thing you are doing running from message board to message board posting in this style will do nothing towards your own growth if that is your goal.
Thank you, and ditto.

My goal is the search for truth. I'm pleased with my findings. Hope you are too.

If I felt you were capable of objective self evaluation, I would dig up a bunch of posts from this thread alone demonstrating everything in that post. But we both know how you would react to that, so why go through that Kabuki Theatre? The fact that people (as in many of us) are predicting ones responses so well would make some people engage in a little self reflection. And I can't help but notice you have not addressed the dangerous idea of letting Matrix Boy visit you, but I sincerely hope that's because you realized that it was not a good idea but your ego will not allow you to admit error. That's fine, because unless you act on your desire to lab rat others children, I don't wish any actual harm on you. I have already lost seven chopper friends/associates to the Cobain Coin Flip (one got shanked pulling a "Surprise Dong LOL" on an unsuspecting Craig's list date, survived and suicided in the aftermath rather than end up in court) and I don't want you to join that statistic.
I honestly thought you had me on ignore because you just kept rattling on and on and on with feels LoL. I got to go to work but I'll say this:

"Letting Matrix boy visit you" I haven't responded because you're talking pure gibberish. I don't know if someone is trolling you, but how in the FUCK did you come to that conclusion that I was going to let Jasker visit me? That's EXACTLY what I meant when I said your posts are just a colossal pile of mistruths. I have no idea where you get your facts about be but there is a treasure trove of shit in your posts that I could honestly rip apart piece by piece. I just literally don't have the time nor inclination. You're not worth the time unless others on this forum wanted me to but even they don't care and that's totally fine with me (I got 0 bronies for said post :p ).

Like I said, and I mean this sincerely without any malice: Your "facts" about me are so skewed it is literally laughable.

• 1Cringe

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy

Already read it, so give the whole "He didn't even read his own paper!" shit a rest. Are you going to shift the goalposts and somehow pretend that because the paper has those facts that it somehow nullifies the facts I quoted too? Both of those things can coexist... it's BECAUSE both sides of that same coin are factual that make this *gasp* controversial!!!

Are you going to forgo the conclusion of the paper in which they state what I've been stating since day 1: it is crucial that a person-by-person approach is adopted (as performed by the abovementioned gender clinics) to tailor effective and appropriate interventions according to individual needs.

Knowing you... probably.

Yes I understand the difference. Do you understand that we're talking about mental health here? Unless you're going to argue that kids showing severe gender incongruence is normal and mentally healthy behavior? But I don't think that's your argument, is it?

So because the tranny looked like Pat you were SURE just by glancing at them that physical harm was being done to them?

Are your arms hurting? Are they feeling a bit sore? Because that is quite the stretch you just made.
You like to cherry pick, so yes fuck you you psycho. How about the fact the majority of you crazy fucks have your delusions resolved by a natural process called puberty?

Get the fuck out of here already with your desire to do harm to children

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Vanessa Vanessa
Ok I made an error and misread one of Jaskers posts about him visiting the trainwreck white trash meth tranny and my brain logged it as him visiting you, because you replied to him at the time. I reread the last couple weeks of this thread and realized I made that mistake. That was a mental error on my part, so disregard any references to Jaskar regarding yourself. I am not going to apologize for it, because I was actually concerned, but I admit making a reading mistake. I spend my spare time around gamers, musicians, and my wife so keeping people's crazy straight all the time is a juggling act I don't always succeed at.

I stand firmly by everything else I discussed, however.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
A person-to-person approach when your paper says:

" It is now acknowledged, for instance, that children's GD/GV persists after puberty in only 10–30 per cent of all cases; when it does not, the children are referred to as ‘desisters’.1, 5 At present, there is no way to predict which individuals will or will not suffer from GD into adolescence or adulthood. "

Seems persistent with the other papers, that they are just taking a well intended guess at best, when they admister blockers.

BeardedWonder

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ha... awesome.

Did you skip the whole part where Van wants to drug and mutilate children because it might help the one in more than 10k tranny kids out there who might really exist? Or where he cited studies that said they had no clue on if it was going to have a positive long term effect? No one gave a shit about Boltons McMeltdown's life choices until he started nailing himself to that cross. That is precisely when he stopped answering questions and telling us how he thought it was going to be, specifically treating prepubescent kids like lab rats for virtue points. And he has spread that bullshit across three threads in three different forum sections, too.

Also this place shits on literally everyone, even if they post faux funbags. Starting your own attention seking thread does not exempt a person from that, especially when you sperg out over wanting to screw with other peoples kids. Also, see the whole "is it ok to hit a woman" thread for why most of us have lost our tolerance for Van. Duder is so catty he cant stay unbanned at an actual chopper forum, so he keeps coming back here for self validation. Its literally a replay of the Jerle spiral, except Van tricked a carpet muncher into shacking up with him, cuttle fish style, so he does not have the whole "no one will ever fuck me" motivation to go full Cobain. But i am thinking that might be done, because he is entertaining the idea of letting Jasker come to visit who literally believes he is plugged into the matrix because no woman will touch his ding dong. I am only dunking on him because he wants to mess with other peoples kids and that triggers the fuck out of me.

Seriously read the last 20 pages intead of parachuting in to white knight next time.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its simply a matter of degrees and the coping mechanism being employed at this point.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'd enquire about Vanessa Vanessa stance towards education of toddlers and young kids, but I think his answer would make me migrate to Iran.
turn-into-ayatollah-resized-png.203403

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
y'all making me pine for the days when people were arguing with Vanessa over treating children for GD

This is what you wanted! Are you happy, sad, indifferent or just bored? Not quite the bombast of 50 pages ago huh?

Ha... awesome.
I mean; I guess it's awesome. If even 1/5 of what he posted were actually, I dunno... true?

I stand firmly by everything else I discussed, however.
That's terrific; I'm glad you're standing firm instead of bow-legged and looking all silly like~

Because, for the Nth time: I'm not just trying to be mean... your posts are absolutely rife with bullshit. How much bullshit exactly? Well I counted!

With that one post that rando quoted above, you posted 13 sentences. You had 15 statements in those 13 sentences that were just... hyperbolic crap at best and straight up lies at the worst. If you really want, I'll break it all apart piece by piece... just for you! Just give the word (because guess what? I ain't getting any Bronies over here). Or you could just trust me that I'm simply informing you that when I said it's both amusing yet bizarre how much you have distorted the truth about me and what my thoughts / positions are, and I mean that quite sincerely.

You say you don't want to see me become a statistic (<-- another wtf'ism from you) yet you post heaps of shit about me here that are false like it's your job. You're a strange dude; hope you see that.

I honestly can't distinguish trannies from people with depression. Its the same thing.
We're better looking than depressives on average LoL~

depressedntranny.jpg

• 1Cringe

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This is what you wanted! Are you happy, sad, indifferent or just bored? Not quite the bombast of 50 pages ago huh?

But honestly, I might need to drink some more and hit you with some stream of consciousness AMA questions later. I'm just starting to skip over these debate posts anymore because it's like fucking groundhog day

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
I don’t mean to derail but Vanessa Vanessa posted all throughout the night into the early morning, indicating he does not have a steady 9-5 and is actually a trans street walker.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.