Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I haven't really played on Tinder for like 2 years now. I could literally get dates with guys every night if I so chose... but I didn't. I eventually just filtered out all males. It's not easy being a tranny that's into girls, that's something Hodj actually stated that was factual awhile back. I was proud of him that he actually got something right for a change.

Happy and lonely LoL.

Stay strong you’ll find someone if you want to eventually. I actually met my wife after I stopped trying lol. Funny how it works when you break the wheel of desperation and love yourself. As the famous rupaul said, if you can’t love yourself, how the hell are you going to love anyone else!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Here's the bottom line: I'm not a paranoid schmuck like you guys are. I trust research papers... it's that simple. Furthermore, I don't think "parts" of said papers are true whilst other "parts" are false. EVERY paper I linked I take as all parts true.

You guys are patently not intelligent to think that just because a paper says that 80% of children will outgrow their gender issues by merely going through puberty that that somehow nullifies the fact that puberty blockers are beneficial to trannies. They are TWO SEPARATE FACTS, but people like Zyyz, Panface, Kaines aren't intelligent enough to grasp that.

No you just continually gloss over the fact that you are willing to fuck up 80% of these kids for the hypothetical benefit of 20% even though 100% of all children would be better off not fucking up their biological development because you are a selfish piece of shit who needs tranny bullshit to be real because that is all that defines your whole fucking existence.

You constantly call it gender dysmorphia like that somehow excuses the fact, well as we have pointed out you take time something like body dysmorphia of a kid who doesn't want his arm and chop it off because he might feel better, no you look at this child as fucked up in the head and try to help him by other means not giving into his hysteria.

If an 8 year old wanted to be a dog would you sew a tail on his asshole? Or would you instead try and help his dysfunction instead of going along with his delusion, given your replies so far I bet you would sew that shit on without a second thought. You get mad because the people keep pointing that you are a piece of shit for wanting to push your disorder on fucking children. If a kid turns 18 and wants to chop his fucking dick off and put on a wig and try and get dudes to fuck him then by all means let the retarded fucker ruin his life but I see no reason to let you scummy fucks push that shit on 8 year olds it's fucking disgusting.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
Of your mental disease, specifically in children

It doesn’t matter. She is separating to two groups and discussing them when they are in fact a single group at the time of delivery of care.

It’s not until later that they diverge. So the question is simple. Do you want some damaged goods on 80% of that group or 20% of that group?

I think the answers pretty clear tbh even if the math is sad and I wish it were different. I can confidently tell you that I don’t have a single drop of hate in my heart for the trans community when I say these things. Have a close family member that went through it actually, full transition though.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
No you just continually gloss over the fact that you are willing to fuck up 80% of these kids for the hypothetical benefit of 20% even though 100% of all children would be better off not fucking up their biological development because you are a selfish piece of shit who needs tranny bullshit to be real because that is all that defines your whole fucking existence.

You constantly call it gender dysmorphia like that somehow excuses the fact, well as we have pointed out you take time something like body dysmorphia of a kid who doesn't want his arm and chop it off because he might feel better, no you look at this child as fucked up in the head and try to help him by other means not giving into his hysteria.

If an 8 year old wanted to be a dog would you sew a tail on his asshole? Or would you instead try and help his dysfunction instead of going along with his delusion, given your replies so far I bet you would sew that shit on without a second thought. You get mad because the people keep pointing that you are a piece of shit for wanting to push your disorder on fucking children. If a kid turns 18 and wants to chop his fucking dick off and put on a wig and try and get dudes to fuck him then by all means let the retarded fucker ruin his life but I see no reason to let you scummy fucks push that shit on 8 year olds it's fucking disgusting.
My God you are dumb and you, just like Phaztard, LOVE to put words in my mouth.

I can't even reply to people who don't even know what my stance is, even though I JUST told Frenzied Wombat like 3 pages ago but does that matter? No... you just want to virtue signal and be faux-outraged like I said you all do.

Go be a racist piece of shit somewhere else :)

• 1Barf

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It doesn’t matter. She is separating to two groups and discussing them when they are in fact a single group at the time of delivery of care.

It’s not until later that they diverge. So the question is simple. Do you want some damaged goods on 80% of that group or 20% of that group?

I think the answers pretty clear tbh
I was going to then get to how do you differentiate those who grow out of it with those that dont.

Simple plain fact, Vanessa Vanessa is okay with permanently damaging children to justify his own fucked up reality. It is the most disgusting thing I've ever encountered

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Stay strong you’ll find someone if you want to eventually. I actually met my wife after I stopped trying lol. Funny how it works when you break the wheel of desperation and love yourself. As the famous rupaul said, if you can’t love yourself, how the hell are you going to love anyone else!
I'm not desperate though, idk why you assumed that. I did literally say "Happy and lonely" :) It'll come eventually, and if it doesn't, it doesn't. I've had a good sex-life on the whole.

• 1Barf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
My God you are dumb and you, just like Phaztard, LOVE to put words in my mouth.

I can't even reply to people who don't even know what my stance is, even though I JUST told Frenzied Wombat like 3 pages ago but does that matter? No... you just want to virtue signal and be faux-outraged like I said you all do.

Go be a racist piece of shit somewhere else :)

Trannys aren't a race, they are just failed dead ends to a gene pool.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
I'm not desperate though, idk why you assumed that. I did literally say "Happy and lonely" :) It'll come eventually, and if it doesn't, it doesn't. I've had a good sex-life on the whole.

I miscommunicafed tbat then. I was more giving you a solidarity on happy and lonely and relating my own experience. Good for you

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Simple plain fact, Vanessa Vanessa is okay with permanently damaging children to justify his own fucked up reality. It is the most disgusting thing I've ever encountered
Complete and utter horseshit and I really don't appreciate being slandered by human garbage like yourself.

Trannys aren't a race, they are just failed dead ends to a gene pool.
I was talking about your hate towards blacks you lump of misery. But thanks for the transphobic shit too, that's terrific.

• 1Barf
  • 1Dislike

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
Can someone tell me why I’m wrong about this though?

I think the answers pretty clear tbh”

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How do they differentiate 80% vs 20% ? I have stated before that because I'm not an endo nor a psychologist that I don't know their exact methods, but to quote this again for like the billionth time (first time for you Cuckernaut, no worries):

"In the examined group, all of 70 eligible candidates showed improved mental health and general functioning. Authors concluded that the treatment was fully reversible, which was one of its main advantages."

That's a 100% success rate. So whatever they're doing to weed out the potentially mildly-dysphoric vs. the highly-dysphoric... it's working.

Regardless of that fact, this next part shatters everything that the ignorants have argued and beautifully melds both facts (treatment works and is successful whilst acknowledging the 80/20 ratio). From this paper:

"Puberty suppression is only started after the adolescent actually enters the first stages of puberty (Tanner stages 2–3), because although in most prepubertal children GD will desist, onset of puberty serves as a critical diagnostic stage, because the likelihood that GD will persist into adulthood is much higher in adolescence than in the case of childhood GD.15,16 "

Also, from this research paper:

"Of adolescents, 41.0% started PS, whereas only 1.9% of these adolescents stopped PS and did not start HT (Table 1). 32.2% of adolescents started directly with HT, because they were too old (≥18 years) to start with PS after the diagnostic phase."

They refused treatment of 59% of adolescents that came to their clinic. Why? Because they didn't fit the criteria of treatment. You strawman-building cockheads ignorantly assume that 100% of adolescents are getting put on blockers and hormones and that's JUST NOT TRUE. My God the ignorance is just jaw-dropping in this thread.

Also, btw, to add from here:

"Inadequate management of children with persistent gender dysphoria can lead to isolation, feeling of self-hatred, and suicidal ideas and attempts. Also, “passing through the wrong puberty” can have serious consequences for these individuals."

^ I care about these kids ^ Bigots like Zyyz and Booze do not. They would literally rather they kill themselves I believe.

Brief history of how this all came to be:

The Amsterdam VU university medical center treats 98% of the Dutch transsexuals. About 20 years ago, when a few adolescents with an overwhelming and clear-cut GID came to the attention of clinicians [14], the decision was taken to start the sex reassignment (SR) procedure before adulthood. Despite many years of psychotherapy, gender dysphoria had not abated in these youngsters. Many of the problems they were struggling with seemed to be the consequence rather than the cause of their GID. They were very lucid about their situation, had no psychopathology that would obtrude their self-assessment, and were able to cope with the process of transitioning to the other sex. There was also strong parental support for the treatment decision. This convinced us to make a change in policy and we decided to treat subjects younger than 18 years hormonally. Males were treated with anti-androgens first and with estrogens a few months later provided they appeared to do well; females were treated first with progesterone to stop menstrual bleeding and androgens later [15]. The minimum age set then for this treatment was 16 years. Although, in the Netherlands, adolescents are from the age of 16 years on legally competent to make decisions on their medical treatment, parents were required to endorse the request for treatment, which always was the case. Parents had been involved in the earlier diagnostic process and were of the conviction that hormonal and subsequent surgical treatment was the only acceptable solution to alleviate the suffering of their child.

P.S. Get fucking wrecked by 52 studies :)

...and on that note, it's bedtime for everyone's favorite ignorance-slaying tranny.

• 1Barf
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1MegaNeg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
How do they differentiate 80% vs 20% ? I have stated before that because I'm not an endo nor a psychologist that I don't know their exact methods, but to quote this again for like the billionth time (first time for you Cuckernaut, no worries):

"In the examined group, all of 70 eligible candidates showed improved mental health and general functioning. Authors concluded that the treatment was fully reversible, which was one of its main advantages."

That's a 100% success rate. So whatever they're doing to weed out the potentially mildly-dysphoric vs. the highly-dysphoric... it's working.

Regardless of that fact, this next part shatters everything that the ignorants have argued and beautifully melds both facts (treatment works and is successful whilst acknowledging the 80/20 ratio). From this paper:

"Puberty suppression is only started after the adolescent actually enters the first stages of puberty (Tanner stages 2–3), because although in most prepubertal children GD will desist, onset of puberty serves as a critical diagnostic stage, because the likelihood that GD will persist into adulthood is much higher in adolescence than in the case of childhood GD.15,16 "

Also, from this research paper:

"Of adolescents, 41.0% started PS, whereas only 1.9% of these adolescents stopped PS and did not start HT (Table 1). 32.2% of adolescents started directly with HT, because they were too old (≥18 years) to start with PS after the diagnostic phase."

They refused treatment of 59% of adolescents that came to their clinic. Why? Because they didn't fit the criteria of treatment. You strawman-building cockheads ignorantly assume that 100% of adolescents are getting put on blockers and hormones and that's JUST NOT TRUE. My God the ignorance is just jaw-dropping in this thread.

Also, btw, to add from here:

"Inadequate management of children with persistent gender dysphoria can lead to isolation, feeling of self-hatred, and suicidal ideas and attempts. Also, “passing through the wrong puberty” can have serious consequences for these individuals."

^ I care about these kids ^ Bigots like Zyyz and Booze do not. They would literally rather they kill themselves I believe.

Brief history of how this all came to be:

The Amsterdam VU university medical center treats 98% of the Dutch transsexuals. About 20 years ago, when a few adolescents with an overwhelming and clear-cut GID came to the attention of clinicians [14], the decision was taken to start the sex reassignment (SR) procedure before adulthood. Despite many years of psychotherapy, gender dysphoria had not abated in these youngsters. Many of the problems they were struggling with seemed to be the consequence rather than the cause of their GID. They were very lucid about their situation, had no psychopathology that would obtrude their self-assessment, and were able to cope with the process of transitioning to the other sex. There was also strong parental support for the treatment decision. This convinced us to make a change in policy and we decided to treat subjects younger than 18 years hormonally. Males were treated with anti-androgens first and with estrogens a few months later provided they appeared to do well; females were treated first with progesterone to stop menstrual bleeding and androgens later [15]. The minimum age set then for this treatment was 16 years. Although, in the Netherlands, adolescents are from the age of 16 years on legally competent to make decisions on their medical treatment, parents were required to endorse the request for treatment, which always was the case. Parents had been involved in the earlier diagnostic process and were of the conviction that hormonal and subsequent surgical treatment was the only acceptable solution to alleviate the suffering of their child.

P.S. Get fucking wrecked by 52 studies :)

...and on that note, it's bedtime for everyone's favorite ignorance-slaying tranny.

tl;dr

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

You know in our recent
Batwoman

SJW's are complainin that the lesbo is not gay enough.

It's not that she's not gay enough, it's that she has said
‘I’m glad I didn’t change my gender’

She was struggling w/ Trans as a 12yr old kid, and now as a grown adult, she's grateful she did not fuck up her body. (so she could now have kids herself, so she could be a preggers lesbo later)

She's going against the Trans SJW narrative
MercatorNet: ‘I’m glad I didn’t change my gender’ says Ruby Rose

Trans spaghetti brains would have LOVED to have seen these boobies ripped out
Ruby-Rose-Naked-2.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Studies can be manipulated, look how long it took (12 years) to pull this false study that MMR vac gives the autism to babies
Lancet retracts 12-year-old article linking autism to MMR vaccines
In fact, as Britain’s General Medical Council ruled in January, the children that Wakefield studied were carefully selected and some of Wakefield’s research was funded by lawyers acting for parents who were involved in lawsuits against vaccine manufacturers. The council found Wake-field had acted unethically and had shown “callous disregard” for the children in his study, upon whom invasive tests were performed.

At the time, this was the ONLY study that parents were citing and quoting and having it fuel their autistic needs to blame someone else.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
  • 2Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

You keep neglecting the fact that delaying the development of a child's body will impact it severely in daily life.

I can't believe I tried to read your drivel.

Its ok, you can call me stupid, as you've done to most people in this thread. I'm sure its us.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
When you meet one asshole during the day, that person is an asshole.

When everyone you meet during the day is an asshole, you're the asshole.

The same goes with stupidity.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.