Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
In that instance, you had like a 98% chance of being right, though.

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
I don't waste my time posting hateful shit online
Not on this thread,at least, and this thread feed my need to understand until the said "Drama Queen", my biggest pet peeve. And will opt out continuously. Thanks for what you've shared Vanessa Vanessa . May you forever find your place of comfort.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Wellp, I was wrong!

Gotcha bitch!

Anyway I am ready to cede my case because I believe Vanessa has survived the harrowing cross interrogation process and is now prepared to handle anything this forum can throw at her!

Congratulations Vanessa Vanessa . You've proved you got balls. May your time in this community lead to few rickshawings and much angst at tanoomba!

• 2Picard
  • 2Worf
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When a man or woman comes here and starts posting pics of their naked body within 10 posts

So what's the acceptable number? We need to know for future reference if a new poster needs to wait till post # 12 or 15 or whatever. What would it take to prevent a hodjining?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So what's the acceptable number? We need to know for future reference if a new poster needs to wait till post # 12 or 15 or whatever. What would it take to prevent a hodjining?

I would say it isn't so much number of posts as it is time spent in the community.

6 months sounds good.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Gotcha bitch!

Anyway I am ready to cede my case because I believe Vanessa has survived the harrowing cross interrogation process and is now prepared to handle anything this forum can throw at her!

Congratulations Vanessa Vanessa . You've proved you got balls. May your time in this community lead to few rickshawings and much angst at tanoomba!

Yea this is all just conditioning to make ready for the grueling slog that is FoH acceptance...

Jesus christ we are all at least in our 30s at this point, can you grow the fuck up just a little so you and your type of bullshit won't bring this community to a standstill or worse.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Triggered

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I would say it isn't so much number of posts as it is time spent in the community.

6 months sounds good.

What are you, some kind of puritan?

She waited a month. That's plenty.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Disagree! You just showed some growth, the Jihodj from five pages ago would force me to defend my view, now it is too late you have shown understanding.

Cursed you've foiled me again man made of hate and gatorade!

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What are you, some kind of puritan?

She waited a month. That's plenty.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for children of fires of heaven forum goers.

Leibensraum!

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
See, this is a post that is pretty bigoted (your own word) but isn't constructed for the sole purpose of being a hateful fuckwit. Thank you Feanor, for giving (though you didn't intend to) perspective.

Anyway, my voice.. haha.. it's not perfect by any means but I never get gendered male on the phone. If I call a business, it's always ma'am, never sir, so... it's probably not exactly the same as that video lol (idk what movie that is, btw).
From Sons of Anarchy. That was meant as jovial, hope I didn't offend.

The restroom issue is a toughie. Both sides have valid arguments. The difficult aspect of this is how large the transgender umbrella is. Ex. :

A drag queen doing nightly cabarets for a living is transgender
A 12 year old taking puberty blockers is transgender
A married father of 5 who crossdresses in his wives dresses during holidays is transgender
A post-op, deep stealth girl in her early 20's is transgender
A young gay teenager who only does makeup tutorials on YouTube but has no desire to transition is transgender
A 67 year old unpassable transsexual woman on hormones is transgender
A 22 year old FtM serving in the military is transgender
A 33 year old who only dresses up to hook for money on the boulevard from 11pm to 4am is transgender

Which ones, above, do you allow to use the restroom that coincides with their gender?

Perhaps none of the above? Then Carmen Carrera:

View attachment 121917

...would be relegated to the men's restroom. How do you think this will go over? Do you think she deserves this? Do you think her presence in the women's restroom would cause discomfort? Alarm? Do you think she's more likely to commit a sex crime by peeking over / under the stalls at other women? Now how do you think she will fare in the men's restroom? Do you think her presence would cause discomfort? Alarm? Do you think the men in the restroom would be more likely to commit a sex crime by peeking over / under the stalls to look at her?

Now look at this happy individual:

View attachment 121918

Rofl... I can't even... but seriously... where does THIS person fit in the scheme of things in a public restroom?

I may be a bad person to say this but I don't give a fuck, it's true: Unpassable trannies ruin shit for the rest of us.

It's the laaaaady (said like Bill Burr's podcast voice) directly above that these lawmakers, mothers, principles, and suits are picturing when they want transgender people out of the restrooms rofl. ...and you know what? I FUCKING AGREE!!! But it's tricky because you can't be nazis about it... you can't just have this police line-up of trannies all in a row that are judged by like three people at a table marking which ones will pass to use the restroom or not. But you can't have people like Carmen just waltzing into the men's restroom and pretend that's okay either.

As far as pronouns, eh... you call it the way you see it. For the record, I think Ze, Zem, Xe, or whatever the hell it is, is absolutely sad and retarded.
I wasn't trying to be hateful. Those are my conclusions and I wanted to see what a transgender person thought. As I figured, most of the hysteria is media driven and you're just another reasonable schmuck like the rest of us.
To be completely honest, I'm not a fan of rednecks. I can't really understand the culture at all... y'know, the trucks, the guns, the hunting, the fishing, the country,
Never mind. You are a baby murdering, god hating, devil worshiping heathen.

Also keep rustling hodj.
Gotcha bitch!
Dang it, too late.

• 1Blown

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Students will study this thread in the future just to see how a Master Troll works its magic.

/salute hodj hodj

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hoss has a fantastic new avatar.

Thank you diobolaire. I never do anything half assed.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As attention whores go, Vanessa is a lot better than the Swamp Donkey and has better tits, too. Just one more thing men are better at I guess?

• 3Ice Burn
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Students will study this thread in the future just to see how a Master Troll works its magic.

/salute hodj hodj

Yeah, just like future generations will study Farva in Super Troopers to see how a master prankster works his magic!

Hodj really got us good! Epic troll! Totally had us thinking something other than he's just an aspie spaz!

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.