Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
What really amazes me, as I catch up on this thread, along with the atheism and politics thread, is the non-stop, driving to the hoop, shit posting across multiple fronts. I don't know how you keep playing with this level of intensity, hodjster...

I admire your tenacity, Vanessa. It's difficult to weather a sperg storm; I would likely have tapped out, moved on and posted my dick and tit pics on Craig's MMO network way before now if I were in your shoes.

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I eat a lot of veggies and drink a lot of water.

Keeps my shitposting valve turned on full bore.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Yeah, just like future generations will study Farva in Super Troopers to see how a master prankster works his magic!

Hodj really got us good! Epic troll! Totally had us thinking something other than he's just an aspie spaz!

You all are the ones feeding him. You only have yourselves to blame lol. That is why they made an ignore feature.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
You all are the ones feeding him. You only have yourselves to blame lol. That is why they made an ignore feature.

The ignore feature doesn't keep a thread from becoming needlessly bloated or off topic. Ignore function improves one's individual experience slightly, but doesn't keep a thread from turning to shit and driving people out of it.

• 1Triggered
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

The ignore feature on the new forum software works really well I hear.

• 2Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Finally i understand the existence of the hodjing button....

• 9Solidarity
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 9 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The ignore feature on the new forum software works really well I hear.

It's greatly improved, but not perfect. If someone you ignore causes a three page derail, that's still three pages of pointless derail. If someone you aren't ignoring quotes someone you're ignoring, you don't see the ignored person's quote, but still see the quoters response (unless changed at some point) meaning there are then a bunch of responses without context. Still seeing countless responses mentioning the person you're ignoring is a retard, it's still like second-hand exposure to their retardation. So, like I said, it may improve your personal browsing experience if there is someone that really offends you directly, but doesn't mean they aren't still shitting up a thread by indirectly creating large derails and eliciting out-of-context responses you can't ignore.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The ignore feature doesn't keep a thread from becoming needlessly bloated or off topic. Ignore function improves one's individual experience slightly, but doesn't keep a thread from turning to shit and driving people out of it.

Kinda like when you destroyed the true detective thread for like six months?

I've had you on ignore since this forum started and I never have to see your shitty posts.

Its been great, really.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Okay can we stop the nonsense and start acting like adults again? So anyways...can we peep that butt hole? @Vanessa

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hoss has a fantastic new avatar.

Indirectly inspired by this thread. I imagine Vanessa's voice is like Dr Mrs The Monarch's.

Don't mind that she's behind me in the avatar. That means nothing.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Kinda like when you destroyed the true detective thread for like six months?

I've had you on ignore since this forum started and I never have to see your shitty posts.

Its been great, really.

Feel free to keep it that way. That salty over a fucking TV show? Jesus Christ you're a retarded idiot.

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Feel free to keep it that way. That salty over a fucking TV show? Jesus Christ you're a retarded idiot.

No, I put you on ignore because you're generally retarded.

I didn't pay attention to the True Detective thread till you'd been shitting in it for months by the time I noticed.

You were the only one salty over that tv show. The second season was demonstrably garbage from episode 1. I didn't even disagree with you in that thread, I just think you're a retard.

Because you are.

• 1Picard

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
No, I put you on ignore because you're generally retarded.

I didn't pay attention to the True Detective thread till you'd been shitting in it for months by the time I noticed.

You were the only one salty over that tv show. The second season was demonstrably garbage from episode 1. I didn't even disagree with you in that thread, I just think you're a retard.

Because you are.

So, you agreed the show sucks and weren't even following that thread, but years later are still using it as fodder to insult me? I think we should explore this some.

My guess is when some guys got so pissy about my shitting on a shitty show they started bringing it up in completely unrelated threads, like bitches, you saw that as an opportunity to validate yourself.

As if people would like you more for always being there to pile on as if that's not some pathetic shit.

Why is it that you hold obsessive grudges against so many people on a fucking message board? Why are you bringing up one part of one thread YEARS later? Why do you constantly stalk Tanoomba and can't stop bringing him up in every other thread? Why are you constantly pointing to others hoping everyone will think they're worse than you?

Is your self esteem so low that this kind of shit is really what validates your existence?

How embarrassing is it to spazz like a fucking butthurt cunt in this thread and when called on it you start talking shit based on some thread from years ago, that you joined in late, about a TV show?

Meanwhile, in this thread and every other you spam retardation to the point your shitposting is literally a joke that people call the shitposting of others.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Ice Burn

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
kGUJh5S.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Dislike