Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Don't take it all personal, look at your wrestlemania avatar, how do you not imagine sweaty spandex. Hodj over there is the one saying it's negative to be open to smashing whatever. I just would be a little worried myself if someone was wanting to plug my holes so badly online randomly.

I have no dime smashing skills to teach anyways, not sure how I got married in the first place.

You are trying way to hard

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Can someone explain what dime smashing means, I get it in context but how it works out i to getting laid I don't understand.

Unless dime means perfect 10...oh I puzzled it out.

Pfft like any shit posters have game let alone banging 10s.

If I had that kind of money/time I wouldn't be posting on here.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I think it means banging a 10/10.

That or maybe banging a girl you can bounce a dime off of various body parts of (ass, abs, what have you but I think this one is a stretch)

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I do live under a rock. But even the lichen that live under the rock wouldn't in their own sanity be as patient as I was and read through all of Hodj's bullshit spanning 4 pages.

"She's now prepared for all the bad stuff FoH has to offer" really? read her first post yet motherfucker? She said she's been a lurking dirk for some time. Anyone who browses this forum for longer than 48hours has to realize poo flinging monkeys are in abundance here and these primates are on the offensive.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So, you agreed the show sucks and weren't even following that thread, but years later are still using it as fodder to insult me? I think we should explore this some.

My guess is when some guys got so pissy about my shitting on a shitty show they started bringing it up in completely unrelated threads, like bitches, you saw that as an opportunity to validate yourself.

As if people would like you more for always being there to pile on as if that's not some pathetic shit.

Why is it that you hold obsessive grudges against so many people on a fucking message board? Why are you bringing up one part of one thread YEARS later? Why do you constantly stalk Tanoomba and can't stop bringing him up in every other thread? Why are you constantly pointing to others hoping everyone will think they're worse than you?

Is your self esteem so low that this kind of shit is really what validates your existence?

How embarrassing is it to spazz like a fucking butthurt cunt in this thread and when called on it you start talking shit based on some thread from years ago, that you joined in late, about a TV show?

Meanwhile, in this thread and every other you spam retardation to the point your shitposting is literally a joke that people call the shitposting of others.

Didn't read.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh, I'm sorry lurkingdirk lurkingdirk , didn't mean you specifically, but as an expression, that she's been lurking the boards for some time before she actually posted.

• 2Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
OP were you ever sexually abused?

No, very normal upbringing.

As far as my tenure here since it's been mentioned a handful of times; I played EQ in Kunark and found Noows in time. I wasn't there long until it turned into the FoH boards that lasted for years. I probably had a post count there after all of those years of like 125 or less! Then there was Rerolled, then I feel there was something in between that and Rererolled? Or was it between FoH and Rerolled? Idk. I only posted on FoH.

I've known of this community for 15+ years; I just lurked 99% of the time. I'm still just a lurker in a lot of ways... I literally only read a handful of threads, so a lot of context you high-post-count guys may know or talk about I simply don't know about. Tanoomba is an example. I have no context what is wrong with Tanoomba... I just know a very good chunk of you don't like him; but I don't know why.

But it's relative, y'know?

I have very fond memories of Searyx, Brittany, Millie, Aychamo, Coffeeandtv (I couldn't stand his posts and hate I remember him well). Epic threads like The Big W! Was some amazing, amazing threads on that board that are (I assume) all gone now.

Said this before, but worth repeating: I think of all the still-posting people, Adebisi has the best posts. Love his wit/humor. Just my opinion :)

• 1Cringe

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hm... we have a Millie05 in Provibloc slack that's very Pro "learn my pronouns", is there any connection to Millie here?

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I support this

source.gif

• 1Worf

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This song's for my favorite trans ... Hodj <3

You want them to notice
The ragged ends of your summer dress
You want them to see you
Like they see any other girl
They just see a faggot
They hold their breath not to catch the sick
Rough surf on the coast,
Wish I could have spent the
Whole day alone with you

• 1Haram

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This song's for my favorite trans ... Hodj <3

You want them to notice
The ragged ends of your summer dress
You want them to see you
Like they see any other girl
They just see a faggot
They hold their breath not to catch the sick
Rough surf on the coast,
Wish I could have spent the
Whole day alone with you

I sent you those photos in strictest of confidences.

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
So regarding the trans bath/locker room laws; can we all agree that both Seattle style "cannot discriminate or forbid people from using the one which they happen to identify with at that particular moment" and the NC style "only use the one which matches your birth certificate" laws are retarded? While the Seattle style ones are more dangerous and therefore more retarded, can we all agree that both should be stricken the fuck down?

Seattle style results in fat bald dudes jerking off in women's locker rooms, pedophiles ogling children, and genderfluid non-binary SJWs going full retard. With NC style, ugly bitches and bull dykes are getting stopped at bathrooms and asked for ID because people think they are trannies.

Actual trannies in either scenario, are able to use the bathroom they've always used without issue.

5, 10, 20 years ago, before there were bathroom laws, we still had trannies. Which bathroom did they use? That's right, the one which "fit" how they appeared, lived, identified as. Nobody gave a shit, as long as you passed as X you could use X bathroom.

So can we go back to no law? Trump overturning Obama guidance on Title IX was a good start, but I don't want the states passing laws on this, for or against. I want no laws on this. The people in the bathroom decide what level of crazy and progressive they are comfortable with when it directly affects them? Again, passable trannies are never gonna experience any problems either way. Only dudes who will never pass as female are ever gonna get shit for it, and it's something they need to deal with anyway. You will never fucking pass, just kill yourself or something, your gonna do it anyway, stop being a burden on everyone else.

• 2Like

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So regarding the trans bath/locker room laws; can we all agree that both Seattle style "cannot discriminate or forbid people from using the one which they happen to identify with at that particular moment" and the NC style "only use the one which matches your birth certificate" laws are retarded? While the Seattle style ones are more dangerous and therefore more retarded, can we all agree that both should be stricken the fuck down?

Seattle style results in fat bald dudes jerking off in women's locker rooms, pedophiles ogling children, and genderfluid non-binary SJWs going full retard. With NC style, ugly bitches and bull dykes are getting stopped at bathrooms and asked for ID because people think they are trannies.

Actual trannies in either scenario, are able to use the bathroom they've always used without issue.

5, 10, 20 years ago, before there were bathroom laws, we still had trannies. Which bathroom did they use? That's right, the one which "fit" how they appeared, lived, identified as. Nobody gave a shit, as long as you passed as X you could use X bathroom.

So can we go back to no law? Trump overturning Obama guidance on Title IX was a good start, but I don't want the states passing laws on this, for or against. I want no laws on this. The people in the bathroom decide what level of crazy and progressive they are comfortable with when it directly affects them? Again, passable trannies are never gonna experience any problems either way. Only dudes who will never pass as female are ever gonna get shit for it, and it's something they need to deal with anyway. You will never fucking pass, just kill yourself or something, your gonna do it anyway, stop being a burden on everyone else.

Harsh, but largely correct. They made an issue out of a non-issue, and now people are riled as fuck about something that 99.99999% took care of itself prior, and the minute fraction remaining could be resolved with private facilities available.

The Seattle style law is awful, lazy legislation that its writers should be ashamed of. It's written for a land of rainbows and unicorns, where everything and everyone is perfect. Laws need to account for reality, and all that law did was make dividing facilities by sex pointless, which is fucked up in practice. It's nearly equally stupid to make the opposite extreme "papers, please" law, where pearl-clutching cunts can harass awkward looking people for using the proper facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.