Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevens

Log Wizard
View attachment 404114

Here's a nice little picture that makes it clear as glass what the difference is, retard.

Neg away! Please! Stop being a mentally ill retard though. It's annoying.
So now you are crying because 2 different people have negged you?
Dude, seriously its getting silly. This is just a silly little forum, no reason to get so damn upset. Maybe the internet isnt the best place for you if you have such thin skin. Move away from the keyboard, take a breath, go for a walk or spend some time with your dog. Do something constructive with your life cause youre in serious need of help if getting negged by people on a silly little internet forum is getting to you so bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This is just a silly little forum
Interesting how a silly little forum has compelled you to take these actions:

mentallyill.jpg

You did this. You. No one else has done this or has ever done this (to this extent) in my entire tenure on FoH. Hodj came close but this is peak cringe and mental illness.

What is wrong with you Sevens? Are you this angry that I broke you this hard? That you're just some fat, old ugly guy that hates trannies and then a tranny of all people shits on you so hard that this is the result of your angst?

This isn't normal. What you did there in this pic isn't normal. That isn't photoshopped. You are a broken, Godless, husk of a man that got triggered over a tranny on the internet because that tranny is better than you in every conceivable way. That's tragic. What a fragile shell of a person you are.

• 1Salty
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Interesting how a silly little forum has compelled you to take these actions:

View attachment 404129

You did this. You. No one else has done this or has ever done this (to this extent) in my entire tenure on FoH. Hodj came close but this is peak cringe and mental illness.

What is wrong with you Sevens? Are you this angry that I broke you this hard? That you're just some fat, old ugly guy that hates trannies and then a tranny of all people shits on you so hard that this is the result of your angst?

This isn't normal. What you did there in this pic isn't normal. That isn't photoshopped. You are a broken, Godless, husk of a man that got triggered over a tranny on the internet because that tranny is better than you in every conceivable way. That's tragic. What a fragile shell of a person you are.
Jesus Fucking Christ dude, let it go...so I negged you, who cares?
Honestly
Let
It
Go

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
You're not a girl
You're a pervert
You're a pedophile
You're a faggot
You are a lot of things, but a girl isn't one of them so no reason to feel attacked.
Also, stop crying about negs dude. Its okay for others to not like you because you're a trash human that wants to inject kids with hormone blockers.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Mental illness train continues on and on and on... toot toot!

juilkil5.jpg

"Hey Vanessa... why haven't you gotten THE surgery yet?"

Hmmmm... I Just Don't Know!!!

• 2Barf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Have you tried a wireless one? Vanessa Vanessa knows about them.
Look, I am a deep well of knowledge and could answer *any* question anyone could possibly have about 3 things only: Gender Transitioning, God, & Music (I'm like the nerdy autist version of Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll). I will put myself out there and say I am an expert at those 3 those things. Outside of that, I'm a retard (grab the quote for the 4posterity thread... go!) LoL. The rest of the things in this beautiful stew called life that we are all swimming through I am only a student, not a teacher... humble to the hilt and always interested in learning.

I don't know anything about them ya troll, you. I love you Izo but I hate you too haha.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry

Sevens

Log Wizard
Look, I am a deep well of knowledge and could answer *any* question anyone could possibly have about 3 things only: Gender Transitioning, God, & Music (I'm like the nerdy autist version of Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll). I will put myself out there and say I am an expert at those 3 those things. Outside of that, I'm a retard (grab the quote for the 4posterity thread... go!) LoL. The rest of the things in this beautiful stew called life that we are all swimming through I am only a student, not a teacher... humble to the hilt and always interested in learning.

I don't know anything about them ya troll, you. I love you Izo but I hate you too haha.
Claim to be an expert on god
believes his bolt on tits are jesus approved
What a dumbfuck

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Well, you got another thread takeover, I named it, you own it. Don't disappoint us now :D

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Claim to be an expert on god
I am, yes

believes his bolt on tits are jesus approved
Never said this, but thank you for being the person who thinks he knows what I think. A quote would be awesome. (Oh wait [as usual])

What a dumbfuck
You are, yes

Well, you got another thread takeover, I named it, you own it.
Damn nazis! Haha

smile-happy.gif

Don't disappoint us now
You're asking me to not do my job? Shame on you.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm 100% proud of who I am because... I'm right on every issue. Disagree? Debate me live (not you Dick... I'm talking broadly and generally... to anyone). No one has and no one will because deep down everyone who knows me knows I'm right; about everything. They'll just never admit it (sans PMs).

Outside of that, I'm a retard (grab the quote for the 4posterity thread... go!) LoL. The rest of the things in this beautiful stew called life that we are all swimming through I am only a student, not a teacher... humble to the hilt and always interested in learning.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm 100% proud of who I am because... I'm right on every issue that I talk about as a statement of fact and not a question coming from my lips. Disagree? Debate me live (not you Dick... I'm talking broadly and generally... to anyone). No one has and no one will because deep down everyone who knows me knows I'm right; about everything that I talk about as statements of facts when I'm not questioning things to/with others. They'll just never admit it (sans PMs).

There... expounded a bit in the purple for a broader understanding of how I'm both humble and egotistical at the same time. The stuff I will talk about and tell you "hey... trust me, I know what I'm talking about" is different than the things I'll talk about when I'm trying to learn too.

I'm not God Dick. I can always learn about *everything* but some things in this life I really really excel at and those 3 things are it.

Know what's not part of those 3 things? Trakanon. But I know Trakanon is green, undead and has big teeth! But I could still learn about the lore of Trak from others.

Good quotes, thanks. I always love when people actually quote me versus just straight up lies :)

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
No one in the history of the world has ever been right about everything all the time when talking about what they believe to be statements of fact.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
backrooms-the-backrooms.gif

"The worst part about The Backrooms is not that you're going to die in them... the worst part is that you're never going to die in them. You are stuck in this place, forever and ever, for eternity... being chased by endlessly pursuing things that aren't human, but aren't animals either. Demons is a description that just doesn't fit in the classical sense. They are invisible, yet right there. Behind every turn, yet not. Always aware of your presence. You run, and they chase. You stop, and they are gone. You want them to kill you eventually to end this torment, and yet you never get fulfillment. Because they ARE torment, embodied and the embodiment of.

How many years have passed? How many decades? How many millennia? How many infinite rooms have been explored and traversed? It doesn't matter anymore. All that is, ever was, and ever will be is The Backrooms; The sulfur is the endless smell of this place. The fire here isn't earthly fire... it is the fire that burns the soul. There is no God anymore... there is just Hell"

• 1Faggotry

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1. Don’t diddle kids or even come close to defending that sickness
2. Don’t demand I call you a woman (or man) when I don’t see one
3. Don’t be a leftist

Simple.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
1. Don’t diddle kids or even come close to defending that sickness
2. Don’t demand I call you a woman (or man) when I don’t see one
3. Don’t be a leftist

Simple.
These points have never once happened, and I agree with every one of these points. Page one (page ONE! holy shit) of this very thread is when I admitted I voted for Trump in 2016 (and of course I did [in person] in 2020), as well as essentially saying point #2 is what I believe in too. Point #1 is something that just seems so obvious I didn't mention it on page 1 because... how weird would that be? ("Hey all, I'm Vanessa... I know you're just meeting me but I'd like to say, I'm not a pedo") LoL, that'd be weird af; I didn't mention this for a while but good luck digging through 458 pages over 6 years of me condemning pedos (but it's there).

It took awhile for me to open up about being a Christian but that, again, is just not something people discuss coming right out of the gate... I'm not a Bible-thumper but at THIS point, it's like breathing; I enjoy talking about God and the good book but I've always stated that people ultimately have the freedom to worship what they want; I defend my beliefs and discuss them.

Any psychos posting anything different about me are mentally ill liars who literally just want to put every single tranny into a single box. That's just as NPC and left-think as the people they hate.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
These points have never once happened, and I agree with every one of these points. Page one (page ONE! holy shit) of this very thread is when I admitted I voted for Trump in 2016 (and of course I did [in person] in 2020), as well as essentially saying point #2 is what I believe in too. Point #1 is something that just seems so obvious I didn't mention it on page 1 because... how weird would that be? ("Hey all, I'm Vanessa... I know you're just meeting me but I'd like to say, I'm not a pedo") LoL, that'd be weird af; I didn't mention this for a while but good luck digging through 458 pages over 6 years of me condemning pedos (but it's there).

It took awhile for me to open up about being a Christian but that, again, is just not something people discuss coming right out of the gate... I'm not a Bible-thumper but at THIS point, it's like breathing; I enjoy talking about God and the good book but I've always stated that people ultimately have the freedom to worship what they want; I defend my beliefs and discuss them.

Any psychos posting anything different about me are mentally ill liars who literally just want to put every single tranny into a single box. That's just as NPC and left-think as the people they hate.
It’s cool. I wasn’t accusing you.

Just stating my stance on the the topic in general and seeing where the conversation goes from there. Basically a disclaimer.

• 1Faggotry
Status
Not open for further replies.