Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Well it's funny how your chance of finding Christians who know that sort of bullshit is slim to none. ...and yet Captain Hellbound does.

Sorry that you find reality and the truth "flawed".
I take that as a 'yes'. Alright.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I take that as a 'yes'. Alright.
You can take anything any way you choose. You're still not making a solid point as to why you'd be extremely hard pressed to find a Christian who has knowledge of such pagan, demonic bullshit... but the Godless atheist sure does!

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
b1wytwikxvp81.jpg

One of the most horrifying bodies I've ever seen in my entire life. Literally, my entire life. I can only imagine what horrifying visage is attached to this.

• 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You can take anything any way you choose. You're still not making a solid point as to why you'd be extremely hard pressed to find a Christian who has knowledge of such pagan, demonic bullshit... but the Godless atheist sure does!
It's sad you think knowledge is a bad thing. History is part of us, V.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I've known plenty of Christians with a broad base of knowledge of other religions, including historical pagan ones.

To a godless atheist, shit like that is just amusing or interesting most of the time. It doesn't mean that they believe in it, because then they wouldn't be a godless atheist.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's sad you think knowledge is a bad thing.
I never said that.

What a complete punchline of a strawman argument.

I said (and I'm happy to repeat myself):

"Hey what do you know... a Godless atheist who is going to Hell for eternity knows about Satanic, pagan shit.
What a surprise that just completely shocks the senses!"

Where you pulled "Vanessa thinks knowledge is a bad thing" out of this quotes asshole is anybody's guess.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Here... here's another fun statement that fits in line with that logic:

"Hey what do you know... a Biden voter knows about what sort of utensils are used to perform a self-abortion.
What a surprise that just completely shocks the senses!"

"Vanessa thinks knowledge is a bad thing"

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
#TransDayOfVisibility is today.

It's silly because the entire point of transitioning is to look as closely to the opposite sex as possible... to blend in.

Being visibly trans is the worst thing a tranny can be. Pointless, dumb, lefty holidays.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
277541564_434145541816492_5525245067498703565_n.jpg

The fact that this could even be CONSIDERED either harassment & bullying or hate speech just shows how ridiculous Facebook's "Community Standards" are.

This tool and I were going back and forth on a public group. He then went to my page and posted on a like... year old post from some OTHER guy who got triggered and came to my page too after the same situation... arguing in a group and they come to my page directly.

No one is going to their page. It's so obvious by actions alone who the triggered snowflakes are and I'm merely accurately calling that out.

How "snowflake" is considered harassment & bullying or hate speech is due to one thing: Said snowflakes hit that report button due to being triggered so badly and Facebook has a list of words that are considered "mean". That's the only thing it can be. Or, I'm actively being watched by Facebook enforcers. But I'm not that paranoid (or think I'm that famous/infamous).

I absolutely can't stand the fact that I feel like at every turn, some left-wing idiot who has bible-paper thin skin is going to mash the report button and I'm silenced for 30 days. It's infuriating that the actual pussies in this world are the ones dictating the direction of free speech.

• 1Faggotry

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
#TransDayOfVisibility is today.

It's silly because the entire point of transitioning is to look as closely to the opposite sex as possible... to blend in.

Being visibly trans is the worst thing a tranny can be. Pointless, dumb, lefty holidays.
The sooner you realize, pre chop or post chop, that all trannies are attention whores, the sooner your road to healing begins.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The sooner you realize, pre chop or post chop, that all trannies are attention whores, the sooner your road to healing begins.
"We can clearly see you constantly call out all the usual insanity that the batshit trannies engage in that you do not, but the sooner you realize you're just like them the sooner you can be not like them"

Do you see how retarded you are?

• 1Faggotry

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its funny, but not terribly true in your case. You actually do a good job masking the adam's apple. Its the jawline thats the biggest give-away facially. That is sort of a compliment, because most trannies I have come across its always the adams apple that rats them out first.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Its funny, but not terribly true in your case. You actually do a good job masking the adam's apple. Its the jawline thats the biggest give-away facially. That is sort of a compliment, because most trannies I have come across its always the adams apple that rats them out first.
Disgusted Jerry Seinfeld GIF

• 2Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.