Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I said facially. Those man hands are pretty massive, but he usually hides them unless he is doing one of his bass playing vids and even then him dropping the woman act while his concentration is on playing is the bigger tell.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yeah I said facially. Those man hands are pretty massive, but he usually hides them unless he is doing one of his bass playing vids and even then him dropping the woman act while his concentration is on playing is the bigger tell.
donald trump GIF

Do you think it would be better if he had timely puberty blockers, so as to suppress his male meat slappers?

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
donald trump GIF

Do you think it would be better if he had timely puberty blockers, so as to suppress his male meat slappers?
Time for pretzel brain to be twisted so hard that Phaz will simply not even reply.

Good work Izo. As I said. I love you and I hate you haha.

Sevens

Log Wizard
I've known plenty of Christians with a broad base of knowledge of other religions, including historical pagan ones.

To a godless atheist, shit like that is just amusing or interesting most of the time. It doesn't mean that they believe in it, because then they wouldn't be a godless atheist.
I actually learned about all that shit from Dungeons and Dragons!
I know, I know.....satanic

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I actually learned about all that shit from Dungeons and Dragons!
I know, I know.....satanic
D&D is a gun. How you use it is what's evil.

You are evil.

In Christianity, self-flagellation is practiced in the context of the doctrine of the mortification of the flesh and is seen as a spiritual discipline.
"Trust me guys, I'm a Godless atheist"

/cringe

• 1Faggotry

Sevens

Log Wizard
Funny thing is, I actually studied to be a minister (after I got out of the navy) at Central bible collage in Springfield mo.
Had 3 semesters there, but the more I learned about the bullble the more I realized how much of a joke it was. THAT is why I am an atheist.

• 1Quality Calories

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Funny thing is, I actually studied to be a minister (after I got out of the navy) at Central bible collage in Springfield mo.
Had 3 semesters there, but the more I learned about the bullble the more I realized how much of a joke it was. THAT is why I am an atheist.
"The more I got my nose into holiness, the more I realized I'm just a Godless, hellbound, evil, dark atheist because John 1:5 is absolutely correct: I didn't comprehend the Bible and its holiness"

Great story.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
redditsucks.jpg

It finally happened and I'm quite proud. The hundreds of thousands of Redditors on that site are the biggest snowflakes on Earth. No hyperbole.

Some tranny had their butthole sticking in the air with pimples all over their ass and their tiny wang being cradled in their hand with a cock-ring around it and I said, "This is gross and degenerate... and you wonder why people have such a negative view of transformers".

3 days later... boom. Banned due to Hate, and that Reddit has a need to "protect vulnerable classes of people". It's like... bitch, I AM, by your standard, a vulnerable class of people and yet I'm totally not because I'm not a weak bitch like all your triggered crybabies you house on your site.

Anyway... it's done. Another completely banned site under my belt. Twitter, YouTube, & Facebook are left.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Imagine existing and getting this much fucking attention all the goddamn time. It must be fucking exhausting.
^ Fixed. Nah, it's pretty great actually. Just look at the insanity of what Fucker posts about me. He's just one guy. Multiply that into even more retards like Phazael, Sevens, Maul ... and those are just the current batch as of late. Go back years to Hodj, Zyyz, you, Mario... It's endless. That, Booze, is comedy gold and all I do is exactly what you do:

Make posts.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Damn nice someone cleaned up this thread.
No soft-brain... no one did. I just move stuff here myself.

When are you going to actually do something Booze?

Like... get up off your ass and do something about the world you live in that you seem to hate? I'm looking forward to the headlines, but as usual... ol soft-brained Boozecube is just mashing away at pixels instead of doing what he *OBVIOUSLY* has thought about almost daily.

• 1Faggotry

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
^ Fixed. Nah, it's pretty great actually. Just look at the insanity of what Fucker posts about me. He's just one guy. Multiply that into even more retards like Phazael, Sevens, Maul ... and those are just the current batch as of late. Go back years to Hodj, Zyyz, you, Mario... It's endless. That, Booze, is comedy gold and all I do is exactly what you do:

Make posts.
Four or five people are bored enough to spend five minutes every other day mocking you because making sperg out is laughably easy. Anyone else is just dunking on you for being retarded and insane. Boy, you sure are winning at life there, Stevo.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
It's funny how his ego works. I scroll through the forum, I see a post with his avatar and so I give it a neg in passing. Don't read 95% of what he post and yet he seems to think I am obsessed with him. Come to this thread once in a while to shit on him and he thinks that I just live to deride his stupid child raping ass.
To be honest, the freak doesn't cross my mind once I log off this forum.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Four or five people are bored enough to spend five minutes every other day mocking you
Four or five people? I thought this entire forum hated me? Or maybe you just have 0 clue what you're talking about as usual.

because making sperg out is laughably easy.
8k468k4.jpg

No projection here folks... nope!

Anyone else is just dunking on you for being retarded and insane.
Wasn't aware retards could compose a symphony. Generally, that's the kind of feat reserved for highly intelligent people. (Not that you, Phazael, would know anything about composing a symphony, of course).

Nor was I aware that a tranny that has never once called themselves a woman nor forced pronouns on people was insane. Sound very rational to me, frankly~

The only thing retarded and insane is your distorted perception of who I am.

Boy, you sure are winning at life
I know. That's why I'm happy... unlike certain people here.

Don't read 95% of what he post and yet he seems to think I am obsessed with him.
"I don't know WHAT Vanessa really thinks because I don't even read her posts, I just react to her posts like an NPC, but trust me when I say she's a pedophile, homosexual, rapist, and non-Christian. Just trust me. No projection!"

^ Low IQ, delusional, Godless atheist rationality at work here. It's such a beautiful thing to behold (but ultimately tragic).

id buy that for a dollar GIF

Vanessa Vanessa how's life at the gas station and inflation going?
Inflation is as sad and pathetic as Biden. As far as the gas station... I wouldn't know because I live in reality (the one where I never worked at a gas station, but batshit crazy people still say I do/did).

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Inflation is as sad and pathetic as Biden. As far as the gas station... I wouldn't know because I live in reality (the one where I never worked at a gas station, but batshit crazy people still say I do/did).
Would you recommend an EV with the current inflation? WWJD WWVD?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Would you recommend an EV with the current inflation? WWJD WWVD?
I assume you mean Electric Vehicle.

I've never driven a Tesla but I rode in one on a date a few years ago. They're amazing. I was asking about the self-driving aspect of the car and she said yeah it self-drives within the lines but you still gotta make turns and such. Wound up making out with her while the car is self-driving down the highway. Was a good night heh. Amazingly, despite her beauty, I did NOT say "come on up" when she dropped me off (but she DID say "are you going to invite me up?" [score!]). I was just so absolutely hammered... that's why she drove me home. Too much to drink. No sexy time when that happens. There's a kinda goldilocks zone when it comes to drinking and sex. Some nights I simply cared more about getting the buzz on at the club/bar versus hooking up and having a go at sex. So we just kissed goodnight, and I thanked her for the evening and the ride home and that was that.

I'm getting off track of course.

Point is, as shitfaced as I was that night, I still remember the Tesla and it was a sweet ride. Quiet, fast, but remarkably barren on the inside as far as dials, knobs and such. If you have the money, electric cars are the future, absolutely. We're going to look back on gasoline cars like people in the 30's looked back on horses.

For now though, I'm a fan of gas cars all the way. Oh and I also like dials, knobs in a car... makes it feel functional which is what a car should be.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Apparently, this image can determine if you have a female brain or a male brain:

Optical-Illusion-Can-Reveal-if-you-have-a-male-or-female-brain_624fd09d5109d.jpg

Some see the figure running toward you, and some see the figure running away from you.

The person who was curious how I'd respond didn't frame the question in relation to gender... they just asked, "Which way is this figure running?" and I answered.

I got female brain :x Pseudo science is funny.

• 1Faggotry
Status
Not open for further replies.