Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa, are you aware that you have a 40% chance of attempting suicide in your lifetime, and a 7% chance of attempting suicide this year?

You've put all of your poker chips into the tranny HRT pot, betting on a short lifetime of misery and suffering.

I have nothing but love and respect for you, though. Transhumanism is some sci-fi ghost in the shell type shit. But the technology isn't there to do what you want to do, and eventually...

Well, you're probably going to kill yourself. Most Tranny's are dead by 30-32.

The good news, though, is that God loves you.

He hates your faggotry and gender bending, like any sane person does, but he loves you.

Get that deep, deep God dicking that you want so badly. You can be saved. It's not too late. Embrace God's love.

It's a free gift. Take it and embrace the real transhumanism.

Quoting this gem so this can't/won't be deleted. It's 5:15am, and I am getting ready for work so I cannot rip this post to absolute shreds right now, but when I get home tonight:

ready.gif

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The crazy thing is that -you- think they're the one who's lost.

God's love is great. Great enough to save someone as damaged as Vanessa, and even you.

But don't get the wrong idea. I'm a fucking mess too. We are all sinners in the eyes of God.

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I'm posting this out of love. I love Vanessa enough to tell him the truth, even if it's painful to hear.

7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. 10 In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.
13 By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. 16 So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.17 By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as he is so also are we in this world.18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.19 We love because he first loved us. 20 If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot[a] love God whom he has not seen. 21 And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.

Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why do the god people always sound so fucking creepy? God has a plan for you! Even if that plan is being burned alive by ISIS.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
One thing that's really great on this planet is that it's only the Christians who do the door to door and online type proselytizing. Jews don't give a shit about converts, Islamics let you come to the realization on your own as do Buddhists et al. Yeah.. It's only Christians who leave everyone else going wtf is wrong with that person and why the fuck don't they leave the rest of us alone ffs.
Imagine how fucking annoying things would be if all religions sent out their clear wackjobs like Himeo to try to spread the faith like that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa, are you aware that you have a 40% chance of attempting suicide in your lifetime, and a 7% chance of attempting suicide this year?

I'm aware that the statistics indicate that ~40% of transgender individuals will commit suicide in their life. Your problem with your comment is that you assume I'm like most trannies.

Here's something to chew on: I'm a tranny that is also a conservative, Trump voter/supporter, anti-LGBT community, anti-SJW, proud Christian. I shouldn't even exist on paper. Oh, did I mention I love life and have 0 issues with depression and harbor no other mental illnesses besides taking meds to quell Gender Dysphoria? So please, chew on those facts for a bit before you tell me I'm just a "statistic".

You've put all of your poker chips into the tranny HRT pot, betting on a short lifetime of misery and suffering.

I'm not miserable, and I'm not suffering. People who knew me pre-and post transition unanimously agree that I'm a MUCH better, happier person now. So yes, I went all in with my shit hand (born with Gender Dysphoria; i.e. 7 2 off-suit) that I was dealt and the flop came 2 7 7.

I have nothing but love and respect for you, though. Transhumanism is some sci-fi ghost in the shell type shit. But the technology isn't there to do what you want to do, and eventually...

Why does it seem that a good chunk of my fellow Christians who proselytize also seem to have this type of absolutely toxic rhetoric of:

"This is me judging you. I'm going to list all of your faults now. But don't worry, I love you friend".

Are you self-aware enough to know how condescending it all sounds? Would you say, in your opinion, that condescension is a good Christian value? I understand a lot of my brothers take the Great Commision seriously and feel it is their duty. Also, you probably take Rev 3:16 to heart too and worry that if you're not proselytizing, you will be spit out. That's your right. But you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Maybe I'll be judged for this, we'll see, but *I* don't bible-thump because, if you haven't figured this out sherlock, it annoys people. Like... a whole bunch. Show people you're happy. Smile a lot. Be gracious and friendly to others. When people ask, "Why are you so happy all the time?" or "What's your secret?", just retort, "Every day is great when you walk with the Lord". THAT is how you get non-believers respect.

Judge not, lest be judged yourself. Do not dwell on the mote in your brother's eye, while ignoring the beam in yours. You're not my judge Himeo. I'll be judged when I'm dead and standing before the Father... not by you.

I've already done what I -needed- to do via technology and science, and it's fucking amazing.

I'm grateful I lived past my due date by 8-10 years then :eek:

I know, and I love Him in return.

He hates your faggotry and gender bending, like any sane person does, but he loves you.

I've repented sleeping with men after both realizing I'm not much into them after all, and after a long "talk" with Him, and He has 0 issues with my transsexualism. Only bigots and religious zealots hate my choices, not God (more on that below).

Get that deep, deep God dicking that you want so badly. You can be saved. It's not too late. Embrace God's love.

First sentence sounds pious indeed Himeo :rolleyes: FYI, I am already saved. I've already asked forgiveness, believe in Jesus as the Son, believe in His blood sacrifice for our sins, and believe He rose again.

Your head spinning yet? Or are you already twisting my words in your head into something different to conveniently use to double down?

"She's just lying. Evil people have no recourse to the truth anyway." Aye, I could be. But I'm not ;) If you don't believe that, then frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

"Well how could she say all this pro-Christ stuff and still be trans? It doesn't make sense!" Because... being a tranny isn't a sin. Go ahead, find the passage that indicates my life is a sin. I'll be waiting. Oh, Deuteronomy 22:5 you say? I function in society as a female completely. Me wearing men's clothes is crossdressing now. Me not wearing a bra in public is what is a sin rofl.

"I still think being trans is a sin, and in fact I think Gender Dysphoria is literal demon-possession" - You know, you may not be THIS zealous to think this, but I assure you that some of my Christian brothers actually are and adopt this philosophy. I prayed and I PRAYED to God to remove GD... to remove this horrible feeling from me. Ask yourself unbiasedly: Why would a loving God create me broken, be unwilling to undo this brokenness (or literal demon) upon pleading if it *was* a choice/demon, command me to be pure whilst turning His cheek to my pleas for help, then damning me to eternal suffering because I died with this choice/demon for my entire life. Why would He do that.... unless it WAS NOT A SIN TO BEGIN WITH?

Some people have a down's syndrome kid... and ask "Why me? Why us? Why God?" Maybe because that kid finds indescribable beauty in this world that we as 'normal' people cannot, and God actually gave this child to YOU because only YOU were strong enough and loving enough to parent this child. I think my being trans is like that. Maybe my 'purpose' is teaching others something positive about all this... and maybe it was me because He knew that I would be strong enough to endure this life. Think about that...

Bye Himeo... good luck out there.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So that post was to Himeo... to the rest of you:

I know this board is full of atheists/agnostics. Yes, I'm a Christian. Yes, you're more than welcome to make fun of that fact or try to debate me on it. No, I can't prove it is true. Yes, I realize that evidence-wise, it's in the realm of illogical thought. No, I won't change my mind... that's why it's called faith (but that's not solely what I rely on to claim it as true in my life).

Carry on dudes!

Oh, p.s. watch this shitty music vid, thx!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Since the thread took a turn in that direction.. I'll say I used to be almost a full blown atheist, with some agnostic tendencies. Or, maybe it was vice versa, whatever. I've just hated christianity, and organized religion, since my teens. I tried to become 'born again' with my mom, going to youth ministry and such, for a few years. I really tried to buy into it, but it all seemed so dumb and ridiculous.

However, in recent years, as a casual fan of hardcore science, physics, etc.. I've started to believe in something that's between the simulation theory and omega point theories. Both of which would required an intelligent creator of some kind. The way all the tiniest things in our universe work, and fit together, is just so mind blowingly complex, it just makes sense something put it together that way.

It might be a 4th dimensional being/entity/race/etc.. put this universe together in a similar way we make MMOs and video games (obviously, much more complex, though).

However, that still doesn't mean I think the bible is anything more then some clever words written by humans to try and impose order on a chaotic society. I'll agree there is likely some kind of being that would fit their description of a 'God', but I hardly believe they are actually listening to prayers on an individual basis. In omega point theory, God only existed for one moment, but that's all that was needed. If a being is ACTUALLY omniscient and omnipotent, they would know what would happen, throughout the universe and any alternate dimensions, for its entire lifespan, in a single moment. Any decision you might make, both outcomes were foreseen and take place (from their POV). They wouldn't need to exist for more than that moment. They create the universe(s) out of themself, it runs its course until it creates a new God at the end of its lifespan, who does it again.

I'm vastly oversimplifying things here, but its worth a google if anyone finds it interesting.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
One thing that's really great on this planet is that it's only the Christians who do the door to door and online type proselytizing. Jews don't give a shit about converts, Islamics let you come to the realization on your own as do Buddhists et al. Yeah.. It's only Christians who leave everyone else going wtf is wrong with that person and why the fuck don't they leave the rest of us alone ffs.
Imagine how fucking annoying things would be if all religions sent out their clear wackjobs like Himeo to try to spread the faith like that.

Aggressive proselytism is annoying, but annoying beats getting thrown off a building for having the audacity to fuck men.

• 2Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I think it's important to remember that Himeo doesn't represent Christians in this. He's his own particular form of nut job.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why do the god people always sound so fucking creepy? God has a plan for you! Even if that plan is being burned alive by ISIS.

Really? I'm always creepy? What was the last creepy thing I said?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

I know this board is full of atheists/agnostics. Yes, I'm a Christian. Yes, you're more than welcome to make fun of that fact or try to debate me on it. No, I can't prove it is true. Yes, I realize that evidence-wise, it's in the realm of illogical thought. No, I won't change my mind... that's why it's called faith (but that's not solely what I rely on to claim it as true in my life).

Carry on dudes!

don't tell hodj.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Those stats are probably for the confused trans, who just want to fit in and wear dresses n shit. and run around being a special snowflake
this is pretty gay

• 2Like

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>

Because if everything is "God's plan", it removes the agency and culpability for their questionable behavior in their eyes.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Well if I'm living God's plan, he's one sick puppy.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

Carry on dudes!

If you're a Christian, then how do you reconcile that 'god' who is supposed to be omniscient, omnipotent, and omnibenevolent with you being born male and having gender dysphoria?

Status
Not open for further replies.