Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If you're a Christian, then how do you reconcile that 'god' who is supposed to be omniscient, omnipotent, and omnibenevolent with you being born male and having gender dysphoria?
even someone as awesome as the Rock gets into traffic accidents every once in a while
rocktruckreal.jpg

God was probably txt'in when he made vanessa

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you're a Christian, then how do you reconcile that 'god' who is supposed to be omniscient, omnipotent, and omnibenevolent with you being born male and having gender dysphoria?

You are trying to apply logic to a conflict between to forms of mental illness. I am not saying V is batshit on Lumi levels, but its pretty much a given that if you have one delusional belief you are probably going to have several more, even ones that seemingly conflict with each other. Vanessa has more or less owned up to this in this thread, already.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why do the god people always sound so fucking creepy? God has a plan for you! Even if that plan is being burned alive by ISIS.

There is always something unsettling when one surrenders their free will to a doctrine, whether its religion, politics, or their own vices.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
God's a dick and humans were put on this earth to suffer.

It's the only valid explanation of reality from a religious standpoint.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>

He can't be all three of those.
If he's all seeing, and all powerful , and Benevolent then bad things can't happen to people.
He's either all seeing, and all powerful and indifferent to suffering/evil
Or he's all powerful and benevolent, but unable to see evil/wrong
or he's able to see bad things, and wants to fix them but can't. In which case he's not all powerful.

Epicurus put it better...
[URL='https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/114041.Epicurus' said:
Epicurus[/URL]]
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Ahh, the great age-old question of, essentially, why is there evil in the world? Or... why do bad things happen to people?

Me being a tranny is small potatoes compared to the real horrors and plagues of this world, wouldn't you agree? Innocents brutally murdered. Children born with down's syndrome. Children getting terminal brain cancer at age 2. Children left in the car to bake to death while their parent(s) are passed out from a drug overdose. Richard Simmons. You get the point of course. Religious scholars and philosophers have pondered and tried to answer this for literal millennia... a tranny in 2018 isn't going to come close to a satisfactory answer, but sure... I'll give it my honest and best go.

I believe (<-- key point, it's just MY belief, not my claim to be universal truth, as faith is all it is... belief without proof) that when God created Adam and Eve to live in the Garden of Eden, it was to be an eternal utopia. It was literally heaven on earth.. paradise. No evil, no death, no war, no famine. The Father gave us clear instructions NOT to eat of the fruit of knowledge. Of course, Satan beguiled Eve, and she led Adam astray too and they ate of it. It makes PERFECT sense why, as soon as that happened, that they realized they were naked. They felt shame, a negative emotion. They began aging, and began dying. Death literally came into existence with the fall of paradise, through the first sin ever committed which was disobeying God.

Sin was then inherited by every human born since then. The first human child born, Cain, was literally a murderer (fratricide). Sin, btw, isn't just choice acts of evil like murder, rape, lying etc (tho it's what we commonly think of it as)... I think it also affects us biologically... for example... yup, you guessed it... mental illnesses. Genetic anomalies. Diseases and disabilities. Like xerox copies of copies, the more generations pass the more things become 'muddy' (I feel this also explains why the first generations of people lived hundreds of years, which began to become less and less until our life span is what it is now... modern medicine is finally extending our lives though, which is great).

That's NOT to say I think someone born with downs is evil and going to hell LoL. Original sin isn't 'choice'. We don't choose to be born with cerebral palsy, schizophrenia, gender dysphoria, or the slew of other shit that goes wrong with us. We DO, however, choose to lie, steal, rape, watch DC movies, etc.

The fall of Eden was a HUGE deal with explaining why there is evil in the world... it cannot be overstated how huge.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

That, sir, is how I reconcile that 'god' who is supposed to be omniscient, omnipotent, and omnibenevolent with me being born male and having gender dysphoria.

You are trying to apply logic to a conflict between to forms of mental illness. I am not saying V is batshit on Lumi levels, but its pretty much a given that if you have one delusional belief you are probably going to have several more, even ones that seemingly conflict with each other. Vanessa has more or less owned up to this in this thread, already.

Sigh, c'mon duder... I'm more, by definition I think, "delusional" about believing in God than I am about being a tranny. I've said countless times I'm biologically a male, I'm NOT a woman technically and never will be, I've admitted I suffered from a mental illness, I've admitted I don't fully pass, and I'm just currently living life this way to quell GD (which has been unmitigatingly successful). It's honestly the most rational self-awareness you could ask for from a tranny. Say it's odd. Say it's gross. Say it's a form of mental illness (GD tho, not 'being' trans). But don't say it's delusion... that's not accurate. There's literally nothing about my tranniness that is outside the scope of reality.

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The problem with the evil arguments against God is that they don't take into account that evil is subjective. That's why we have first world problems with solutions like banning straws. Real evil is probably something we cannot even imagine and God is protecting us from that. The world we live in is likely the least evil possibility for if he eliminated any more of our free will we'd be slaves.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The problem with the evil arguments against God is that they don't take into account that evil is subjective. That's why we have first world problems with solutions like banning straws. Real evil is probably something we cannot even imagine and God is protecting us from that. The world we live in is likely the least evil possibility for if he eliminated any more of our free will we'd be slaves.

No...we have shit like banning straws because 'Murica currently has an overabundance of emotionally driven dumbfucks that twitch uncontrollably every time they see some random story that tugs at their heartstrings.

"real evil" is not only something we can imagine, but is exactly what terrible human beings are capable of. There is no evil outside of humanity, unless there is some other lifeform out there that is as [insert adjective here] as we are.

• 4Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
If god exists then why does god allow child molestation to happen? And don't say free will beacuse that makes god inherently evil.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
when God created Adam and Eve to live in the Garden of Eden, it was to be an eternal utopia. It was literally heaven on earth.. paradise. No evil, no death, no war, no famine
and then that bitch decide to have an opinion
Italy-migrants-800249.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I thought we were going to talk about tranny dicks and tits in here.

LoL~ A religion derail in a tranny thread is the height of absurdity. I answered Phazael's query but I'm drawing my own line here. Please by all means summon me in the religion thread if I'm wanted / requested... I'm not dodging the topic as much as refusing to focus on it -here- in my thread any longer 😘😘😘

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Welp I'm calling troll on this dude at this point.

Tranny + Christfag?

GTFO

I believe (<-- key point, it's just MY belief, not my claim to be universal truth, as faith is all it is... belief without proof) that when God created Adam and Eve to live in the Garden of Eden, it was to be an eternal utopia.

Not only a Christfag, but a young earth christfag who actually thinks the Garden of Eden existed.

Y'all been getting played hard for years by this dude. This is like what happened with Jefflys but not nearly as entertaining.

• 2Picard
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.