Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Idk guys, it just seems like I'm a living breathing "turn-you-gay-5000" machine to every guy I meet. In person I think it's much worse (and was basically, in more or less words, told this).

I think it's more that guys in general are horny fuckers and you're seeing the result of that. Whether they know what you are and are attracted to it, or don't know and see you as a regular woman, they're going to hit you up as most guys would any woman.

Also, if you take your relationship seriously then you should tell your SO. I assume he knew you were with his sister which means he's already broken the family bond aspect of it. Not only that, but he's also trying to cheat on his GF. Plus, there's the added bonus of having someone else to share the burden of the situation. Though, I would be careful that it doesn't turn into a situation where a guy finds out that he was hitting on a transsexual and flips his shit in a really bad way as a result.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Your SO is a female, correct? If so, then does the brother know that you have a dong? If he does not know, then why would he think his sister's lesbian girlfriend would interested in a man?

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Your SO is a female, correct? If so, then does the brother know that you have a dong? If he does not know, then why would he think his sister's lesbian girlfriend would interested in a man?

I've yet to meet a man that would ever just assume that a lesbian would never be up for some dick if the right stars aligned. Some wouldn't find the effort worth the slim chance, but the rest would take that shot

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This, in conjunction with the "don't judge", part in the text, is what leads me to believe he knows. I mean, they're close enough that I'm sure just in passing she would've said "Oh, my transgender friend Vanessa" just in casual convo and such. Maybe he just figured it out. I really don't know though, as I'm not going to ask her and I essentially told her we're futureless anyway and she's fine with that too. We finally spoke on her lunch break. There's other issues at play besides the brother... I just thought that the texts were Jerry Jerry enough for the board to share it LoL

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I've yet to meet a man that would ever just assume that a lesbian would never be up for some dick if the right stars aligned. Some wouldn't find the effort worth the slim chance, but the rest would take that shot

I hear ya. I mean, I've flirted with a lesbian or two in my life I won't lie. There was one from New Zealand who was super hot and super cool. But even while putting out feelers, I was aware that I was likely barking up the wrong tree. She never once responded to any of my overtures and so I kept them mostly subtle and held in check. I wasn't stupid, I knew I had almost no chance but I guess my biology commanded me to at least try.

But to think that you have enough of a chance to 'convert' a lesbian in the first place, let alone to think that you could or should do so over your own sister... this dude must be colossally retarded.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Now that I think about it, Dom and Soygen are right. I do actually work with two converted lesbians. They were lesbos in college and in their twenties but they both ended up marrying dudes in their mid thirties. Although both of them are childless.

So I guess it happens. Very well. I rescind my shock that the brother was trying to convert a lesbian. However, I maintain my shock that he would do so over his own sister.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Now that I think about it, Dom and Soygen are right. I do actually work with two converted lesbians. They were lesbos in college and in their twenties but they both ended up marrying dudes in their mid thirties. Although both of them are childless.

So I guess it happens. Very well. I rescind my shock that the brother was trying to convert a lesbian. However, I maintain my shock that he would do so over his own sister.

I won't dispute that some Lesbians "grow out of it" but my comment was more about how men are by nature programmed to pursue even the unobtainable, and how there's a lot of guys that have an inordinate amount of fascination when it comes to lesbains, whether it's in relation to a MFF threesome, some weird masculine need to fuck it out of them, or something about wanting what one can't have. And that's not to mention the guys who just throw a net at anything that moves in hopes they'll catch something.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
off topic now, but probably still the best thread for it

i've never played any Dragon Quest games, what one should i start with? i prefer RPGs with a lot of open ended character customization.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If you prefer open-ended character customization, I wouldn't recommend any Dragon Quest. That said, I loved part 8. I'm only a few hours into DQ11 so far. It's alright.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
it's not necessarily a requirement, but i thought some of the DQ games had job systems? they're pretty basic then?

at the very least i like challenging combat. going back and playing, say, Final Fantasy 6 is a slog to me now, way too easy.

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
it's not necessarily a requirement, but i thought some of the DQ games had job systems? they're pretty basic then?

at the very least i like challenging combat. going back and playing, say, Final Fantasy 6 is a slog to me now, way too easy.

DQ games generally aren't hard (in the sense of, say, a Megaten game) per sec, they're just old-style classic JRPGs that require a shit-ton of grinding. Unlike FF where the gameplay mechanics change in pretty much every game, DQ knows exactly what it wants to be and doesn't deviate much from the established formula.

And yes, generally it is possible for your characters to change jobs.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't tell the SO. The family is crazy and she will use it against you at some point or won't be able to handle it, etc, etc, etc. Just better for you to stay away from that convo. It was really hard for the shitlord part of me not to push the crazy to 200% and promote the wildest shit you can imagine(whatever that is). The EC FOH meet already sounds interesting lol.

On to DQ, I'm going to have to get it soon.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Man. I haven't been to DQ in ages. I would kill for a Blizzard right now

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
DQ games generally aren't hard (in the sense of, say, a Megaten game) per sec, they're just old-style classic JRPGs that require a shit-ton of grinding. Unlike FF where the gameplay mechanics change in pretty much every game, DQ knows exactly what it wants to be and doesn't deviate much from the established formula.

And yes, generally it is possible for your characters to change jobs.

Where there's grinding there's low-level challenges :)

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I for one think you should have pegged the brother

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've gone further down the rabbit hole to femboys.

tumblr_pcwnx9FfJY1wxbhzjo1_1280.png

• 3Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.