Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Jesus someone get Vanessa Vanessa back on his non-estradiol based psych meds already.

For his sake if not the rest of us

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Was he actually on psych meds? As in not a joke but is supposed to be taking meds for mental issues?

• 1Solidarity

joz123

Potato del Grande
You really are a completely useless chimp, aren't you Joz?

I like how your username Joz123 states how high you can count though. Very meta.

Due to the fact that ROGD is a very real thing, I think many cases of transgenderism out there among teens and young adults is not even legitimate or real, and that's a horrible reality to accept. Activists want to push for getting rid of "gatekeepers" as they call them... psychologists and doctors. They feel that self-diagnosis is all that should be required to transition with life-altering hormones. That is the path to Hell imo.

If something is on your mind, shoot.

• 2Repost
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I know a bunch of people told you this already, but the claim yourself a winner is the height of Internet debate fagotry. The only thing you're destroying is what little credibility you have with people who actually gave a shit about you it at one point in time. Congratulations you are now officially a member of the oppression Olympics because there is no middle ground with you only black and white like every other lefty shill on this board and every single tranny and chopper I've ever personally interacted with. You don't want to have a rational debate, you just want a lob talking points up in Word Walls pretending you're on the level of Lithose and then give yourself a trophy medal in a Victory lap afterwards. Really the only reason you keep posting here is because it's the only place left that'll give you the attention you crave without Banning you for being a complete head case.

But I am being sincere that's going to meet simulation boy is a really bad idea for your own personal safety. I noticed you just gloss right on past that one and maybe I shouldn't give a shit but the nice thing about being secular humanist is I don't need the threat of magical sky God to make me care about the safety of people I disagree with. This part of my post is definitely feels based but the things you're trying to label as feels are definitely not. You'll immediately reverted to being catty when called on your bullshit and you're about two shells away from going down the path Jerle was on when he pulled the same bullshit.. Guess what, he ended up getting banned from the chopper forums too right before reality slapped him in the face. It's long past time for you to recognize that your agenda on this topic is every bit as much a religion as your creationism stuff to you. That's how outside observers see it even if you cannot. And before you go all feels feels feels I'm not the only one who voiced this exact assessment. At some point if people who genuinely are trying to engage you in the debate repeatedly give up it's not because you're winning it's because you're beyond all hope of saving anymore.

But I guess you're correct and I shouldn't try to warn you away from a bad idea that might put you in jeopardy. I'll wait to post until the next time you pushed some bullshit study in an attempt to get people to mutilate their children because frankly you and others like you are dead set on messing with other people's kids as much as you are then maybe letting statistics run their course is the best option available to normal people. That is a cold cynical attitude but that's where your antics have basically brought me all the way from someone who is largely sympathetic to your cause when you started this thread. In your race to the bottom with the oppression Olympics you've managed to alienate the few reasonable people who might have lent you a hand which is exactly why your fight will never be the same as gay marriage in our eyes. It's the difference between a group that wants to alienate to gain special status versus a group that just wants to be like normal society. And until that realization sinks in, the tranny movement is just going to go down as the group that ruined everything for the reasonable gay and lesbians out there.
Feels feels feels, no facts. You might want to try to actually refute what I'm saying instead of just posting a pile of feels y'know. Might make you look less clown-worldish.

Let me quote myself here:
I already destroyed your one post above. I'll leave it at that instead of ripping this one to shreds as well.

BUT!!! I aim to please the people if there's any demand whatsoever. If I can get 5 Bronies on this post, I'll take the time to destroy BOTH of Phazael's recent posts.

Why Bronies? Because I'm 100% positive he'll just say I'm attention whoring if I said 5 Likes haha.

God fucked up some people so badly they think they are the other sex. Checkmate
Again, completely and utterly not what I believe or think. You continue to remain a stupid motherfucker of the highest caliber. Congrats :)

Repost x5
I'm now convinced you eat paint chips. Oh well, at least on my end, it's irrelevant now. Another case of white noise added to the filter heh. Repost away~

• 1Cringe

Orth

Trakanon Raider
As a straight, relatively open minded male I've greatly appreciated Vanessa's candor in sharing her life experiences. I come here to learn more about her situation and hopefully see more visuals of her body and fuck all if you guys aren't ruining my experience trolling her. More visuals Vanessa!!!

• 2Barf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
As a straight, relatively open minded male I've greatly appreciated Vanessa's candor in sharing her life experiences. I come here to learn more about her situation and hopefully see more visuals of her body and fuck all if you guys aren't ruining my experience trolling her. More visuals Vanessa!!!

Giant faggot confirmed

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Wutthefuckkkk

BeardedWonder

Lord Nagafen Raider
1. I do not want to ask Holly Windstalker the EQ producer anything I want to!
2. There's a strong vibe of guys that have some trans fantasy going on here. And, now's there's a trans member that shares their "membership' out in the open, those same, burn it down. Where's "Fedor"?

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
You really are a completely useless chimp, aren't you Joz?

I like how your username Joz123 states how high you can count though. Very meta.

Due to the fact that ROGD is a very real thing, I think many cases of transgenderism out there among teens and young adults is not even legitimate or real, and that's a horrible reality to accept. Activists want to push for getting rid of "gatekeepers" as they call them... psychologists and doctors. They feel that self-diagnosis is all that should be required to transition with life-altering hormones. That is the path to Hell imo.

If something is on your mind, shoot.

So here’s the problem even with gatekeepers... if you can get a doctor to prescribe all you have to do is find the couple of whack jobs with an md to write a prescription and people flock to them, bypassing the whole practical care system.

Think back like 8 years, “I have a backache- here’s your weed prescription”. Hate to put the medical profession down but all it takes is a few that’s the problem. That’s why given your comments and my feelings I feel strongly about mental care, but am not comfortable with body modification prior to them being a consenting adult.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Is God infallible?

Ah, now we're getting somewhere I can jump in blindly... I have had experiences in my life which have forced me to face this question. But from more the angle of Epicurus:
8609rrks1l411.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Remember the feeling you had when you realized your parents had motivations you couldn't even discern from your vantage point as a retarded, helpless child? There were things so far above your sphere that when you learned of them, your life and your perception changed irrevocably? When you got old enough to realize there were more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy?

• 1EyeRoll

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Just thought I'd check in. Looks like LLR still pulling a schiavo on this thread. #removethetube

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1. I do not want to ask Holly Windstalker the EQ producer anything I want to!
2. There's a strong vibe of guys that have some trans fantasy going on here. And, now's there's a trans member that shares their "membership' out in the open, those same, burn it down. Where's "Fedor"?
Did you skip the whole part where Van wants to drug and mutilate children because it might help the one in more than 10k tranny kids out there who might really exist? Or where he cited studies that said they had no clue on if it was going to have a positive long term effect? No one gave a shit about Boltons McMeltdown's life choices until he started nailing himself to that cross. That is precisely when he stopped answering questions and telling us how he thought it was going to be, specifically treating prepubescent kids like lab rats for virtue points. And he has spread that bullshit across three threads in three different forum sections, too.

Also this place shits on literally everyone, even if they post faux funbags. Starting your own attention seking thread does not exempt a person from that, especially when you sperg out over wanting to screw with other peoples kids. Also, see the whole "is it ok to hit a woman" thread for why most of us have lost our tolerance for Van. Duder is so catty he cant stay unbanned at an actual chopper forum, so he keeps coming back here for self validation. Its literally a replay of the Jerle spiral, except Van tricked a carpet muncher into shacking up with him, cuttle fish style, so he does not have the whole "no one will ever fuck me" motivation to go full Cobain. But i am thinking that might be done, because he is entertaining the idea of letting Jasker come to visit who literally believes he is plugged into the matrix because no woman will touch his ding dong. I am only dunking on him because he wants to mess with other peoples kids and that triggers the fuck out of me.

Seriously read the last 20 pages intead of parachuting in to white knight next time.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Its ok to be gay.

• 1OK, Sure

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Punko Punko Remember when I said many moons ago in the GG thread to come here to debate me and during that time you faded away like a Homer Simpson/bushes gif?

Well here you are at last. Why the long wait?

So here is this person advocating stunting a child's normal growth
Let me fix your quote to accurately convey what I'm "advocating" instead of what you're strawman'ing my position to be.

I'm "advocating" (look dude, it's in quotes because I'm posting on a message board, let's be real here) letting the doctors and psychologists assess what is best for the children on a case by case basis. Even papers written that heavily weigh the ethical cons of these drugs usage in practice conclude that, quote, "it is crucial that a person-by-person approach is adopted (as performed by the abovementioned gender clinics) to tailor effective and appropriate interventions according to individual needs."

causing it to be years behind physically compared to others of the same age.
You just called the hypothetical child "It". Are you sure you're concerned about children or just wanting to argue with me? Because I'd wager that a solid backbone for legitimately caring about children is not calling them ITs. Wouldn't you agree Punko?

Regardless of your unfortunate faux pas, your quote is still making me laugh as it seems like (and please, kind sir, correct me if I'm wrong) you think these drugs stop the child from growing (height wise)? ROFL

This kind of insanity will ruin perfectly normal children.
How?

Honestly, I'm asking you to type out how perfectly normal children will be ruined because of the existence of puberty blockers.

Here's a little factoid for you: Children having severe gender dysphoria / incongruence aren't normal children. Shocking info, I know I know!

If this kind of shit were ever to become mainstream in Europe, I'll vote on any party, including a muslim extremist one, that wants to contain this kind of insanity actively.

There isn't a fucking emote on this site that can express my utter disgust with the stupidity of this suggestion along with the fact that its actually meant seriously.
It's like your second sentence here is typed out by a different person reacting to your first sentence. Top-shelf amusement.

Wutthefuckkkk
I was wondering if this was Keg again LoL... this guy is just a long-time lurker it seems.

Well thanks for your kind words long-time lurker, though I'd question how straight you are if you're wanting tranny visuals. Not calling you flat-out gay for that, but... you got a bit of a lean in you, don't you? Let's just be honest here~

• 1Cringe

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Regardless of your unfortunate faux pas, your quote is still making me laugh as it seems like (and please, kind sir, correct me if I'm wrong) you think these drugs stop the child from growing (height wise)? ROFL

You being oblivious to the fact that "puberty blockers" block a childs development is just further proof of your absolute stupidity and insanity.

Puberty is part of growing up normally, which you obviously don't know squat about.

You just called the hypothetical child "It". Are you sure you're concerned about children or just wanting to argue with me? Because I'd wager that a solid backbone for legitimately caring about children is not calling them ITs. Wouldn't you agree Punko?

English is my third language, however I manage to function in society.

Were you an insufferable cunt before turning tranny? I'm betting you were, your manbags aren't going to solve that problem, just like displaying them on this forum doesn't make you popular here.

Your avatar alone says everything about your mental state. Mentally ill and attention deprived.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

Workerbee

Molten Core Raider
What bothers me is the sensless trolls posting away stuff that have nothing to do with the thread itself.

But that's not the only thing. In that video of a woman talking at TEDI thingie about a girl with a penis, how does that person still have her medical licence or title? I'd stone the bitch for uttering those words in front of that group of people and forcibly drag her off the stage.
That's no longer freedom of speech, that's enticement to mutilation and abolishment of free will. Children are completely maleable.

If I as an adult, responsible adult, decide that my child wanted to fuck me and I take her to my bed and pop her cherry I'll be dragged off into jail for child molestation and paedophillia, but deciding my child is a boy even though she's a girl, it's all fair and correct. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Remember the "do no harm" ? How are you not doing harm to your child if you decide at the age of 11 months that their child is not actually a girl, but a boy. You're filling the slate with stuff that shouldn't be there, to appeas your inner desires. You know, my mother also hoped for daughters when she had sons. I guess nowadays, you can just fix that.

Couple: We so want a boy.
Doctor: You're getting a girl, ultrasound proves it.
Couple: But we feel it's a boy. We'll raise him as a boy he is that we feel he wants to be.
Doctor: Please wait here while I go in the basement and detonate the gas tanks.

• 1Barf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So here’s the problem even with gatekeepers... if you can get a doctor to prescribe all you have to do is find the couple of whack jobs with an md to write a prescription and people flock to them, bypassing the whole practical care system.

Think back like 8 years, “I have a backache- here’s your weed prescription”. Hate to put the medical profession down but all it takes is a few that’s the problem. That’s why given your comments and my feelings I feel strongly about mental care, but am not comfortable with body modification prior to them being a consenting adult.
I'm glad you feel strongly about mental care. You paint a somewhat bleak picture, but I'm not saying you're flat out wrong. Any system in this world is flawed because we as people are flawed. Government? Check. Education? Check. Medical fields? Check.

But we still maintain standards too. If it were up to me, "gatekeepers" would remain part of that standard, especially for something as precarious as a transitioning individual.

No matter what you believe with all of this, it's a tough nut to crack. Let's be clear about another thing... it's highly politicized too. Hell, what "Transgender" even means to an individual is very likely just a matter of what political vacuum they live in.

Did you skip the whole part where Van wants to drug and mutilate children because it might help the one in more than 10k tranny kids out there who might really exist? Or where he cited studies that said they had no clue on if it was going to have a positive long term effect? No one gave a shit about Boltons McMeltdown's life choices until he started nailing himself to that cross. That is precisely when he stopped answering questions and telling us how he thought it was going to be, specifically treating prepubescent kids like lab rats for virtue points. And he has spread that bullshit across three threads in three different forum sections, too.

Also this place shits on literally everyone, even if they post faux funbags. Starting your own attention seking thread does not exempt a person from that, especially when you sperg out over wanting to screw with other peoples kids. Also, see the whole "is it ok to hit a woman" thread for why most of us have lost our tolerance for Van. Duder is so catty he cant stay unbanned at an actual chopper forum, so he keeps coming back here for self validation. Its literally a replay of the Jerle spiral, except Van tricked a carpet muncher into shacking up with him, cuttle fish style, so he does not have the whole "no one will ever fuck me" motivation to go full Cobain. But i am thinking that might be done, because he is entertaining the idea of letting Jasker come to visit who literally believes he is plugged into the matrix because no woman will touch his ding dong. I am only dunking on him because he wants to mess with other peoples kids and that triggers the fuck out of me.

Seriously read the last 20 pages intead of parachuting in to white knight next time.
It's as if you're intentionally making every single sentence you type out factually incorrect and I'm sitting here without the foggiest clue if it's being done on purpose or you're just this obtuse. I've been snarky with you in the past but I absolutely assure you that in this post I'm not just trying to be mean... I'm being sincere and frank with you: There is no one on this forum (yes, even Hodj) that has gotten so much stuff about me just flat out wrong; it's fascinating reading your posts about me Phazael. It's like you've built the ultimate Strawman; it's simultaneously amusing yet bizarre too.

• 1Cringe
Status
Not open for further replies.