Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm not going to be drawn into a back and forth with you but I don't want to ignore you either. Moderation action is overwhelmingly (high 90s%) are in response reports by fellow forum goers. We respond to reports, neither Den or I are heavy on moderation the majority of those reports are rejected and people are told they need to tolerate or ignore the activities disgruntling them. We look at each case and just do our best to make a judgement call on if it needs action with a strong bias towards less moderation. Amod does not go seeking you or anyone else out. The majority of reports against you Vanessa are rejected, sometimes we determine that it's gone on enough that it has become a detriment to the flow of an area of the forum and we ask for you to tone it down. Every time you take it as us taking a position on whatever the hell you are going on about at the time. We don't give a shit I don't think either of us even read your posts outside of our duties.

Stop thinking the Shaw is a punishment. It's a place for people to be almost completely unmoderated. Someone wants to complain about Vanessa in a shaw thread, we get to happily say no. Call each other names, spam for 10 pages or a hundred all without moderation. All we have asked it do your best to not let it bleed into elsewhere.

I have seen you try at times, where you will respond to a poster in this thread instead of where they engage you. That is the right thing to do, do it enough and I can't see how you would have any issue with amod. I moderated under Suineg and I'm not different with it now then I was then and he had no issue with how I handled moderation.

I do understand your position that you feel we should moderate your dissenters instead of picking you, but I don't believe we have ever had a report about them. Mist also pretends to be a woman but manages to do so without the litany of reports you generate. The other one, porkchop or something, also never a single report. It is not just some man becoming a woman obsession that you keep saying it is, it's about your attitude, posting style and how you engage people. I'm not even saying change those things, you be you, in this unmoderated space. There may be a consequence to that behavior in that it limits your ability to post outside of it, and we are not going to run cover for you.
See, this is the realness I appreciate. Genuinely appreciate. Wormie even gave me a slice of realness in the atheism thread. To which I say the same thing... it's appreciated. I truly wish this was the tone and candor of our group PMs but you were being sarcastic (and I knew you were, and you knew that I knew you were...etc). Thank you. I get it now.

To get to the meat and potatoes (double entendre) I'm actually just stunned that there are THIS many fucking brittle snowflakes who send in reports over me on this forum.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
See, this is the realness I appreciate. Genuinely appreciate. Wormie even gave me a slice of realness in the atheism thread. To which I say the same thing... it's appreciated. I truly wish this was the tone and candor of our group PMs but you were being sarcastic (and I knew you were, and you knew that I knew you were...etc). Thank you. I get it now.

To get to the meat and potatoes (double entendre) I'm actually just stunned that there are THIS many fucking brittle snowflakes who send in reports over me on this forum.
The message was sarcasm but not meant to be biting, was more being tongue and cheek adopting some of your lines so as to seem less aggressive in the message. So as the wife says, " stop that and just plow me normal" is a message that I would take note of in our dealings in the future.

The narnia quote I thought you might understand, in reference to we are speaking to you about your reports, not others. I couldn't remember if you were a CS Lewis reader or not but it seemed poignant.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I couldn't remember if you were a CS Lewis reader or not but it seemed poignant.
Haha, is that a thing? Every Christian is a CS Lewis fan? :)

I really like you guys and this forum; that's clearly apparent. What is ALSO likely apparent is that I dislike nebulous suggestions from authority concerning my behavior.

But here again, the takeaway is that we literally both want the same goal; promise.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't really have anything to add to what Blazin said (far better than I could). But on the subject of your thread being shawed, that is pretty much the fate of any personal thread.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
that is pretty much the fate of any personal thread.
Now, and yes, I agree. But only because you guys set that precedent LoL~

But you can't deny the reality of the past any more than I can bend reality and be a woman. Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away - It's a really great quote, I use it often. It's why I'm still, regardless what the plebes will say... the most rational tranny on the planet.

FYI I'm not literally upset or disgruntled about being in the shaw... merely musing on what could have been.

But for all of my bombast, flair and style, this still sticks out here:
I'm actually just stunned that there are THIS many fucking brittle snowflakes who send in reports over me on this forum.
I shit you not. I considered this group of... I don't know what to call us really... nothing fits out there anymore in 2022. The term alt-right is dead imo. Whatever we are, I considered us all to be thick-skinned and savage like me. What kind of utter pussies are out there though, reporting MY posts on THIS forum?

If it's the type who I think it is, I'll just say the irony is indeed hilarious...

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
hmmmph.jpg

Haven't forgotten about this... just haven't had the proper combination of time/motivation.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Ahhh, also, this just happened after 7 years or so:

345882.jpg

34588.jpg

At this point, it's a badge of honor. I am not displeased.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
/cracks knuckles

beetlejuice.gif

I wonder how many times Vanessa has used the term "peer reviewee"
None. Peer review, however...

without realising that in the modern day it means exactly nothing.
Nihilism at its finest. You're also an atheist, I take it? Just speculating, of course!

I'm so grateful that the ENTIRE scientific and medical community wholeheartedly disagrees with you.

Especially when surrounding a far left issue like gender politics.
Let's start here. "Gender politics" sounds............. dumb.

It does.

It just sounds dumb, like what a dumb person would liken all this as. Here's what's actually going on with your quote: a fringe mental illness has been politicized in the world.

That's it. Seriously, it's as simple as that, but oh so much more complex too! By itself, it is not a political thing WHATSOEVER... it is a mental illness with biological roots. But both sides have gripped it tight and ran with it.

What I can't do is go over every little nugget of detail about this. My thread is looooong but it's all there and I don't take pleasure in repeating myself.

What I can do is tell you that you're dead wrong and you should trust me that you're dead wrong.

The framework of society is built upon people with specialties at something. The best of us get specialized at one thing and become masters at that thing. I do not take my car to a gardener, and my gardener does not take her watch to a pizza parlor to get it fixed. We go to the right people. We are not Gods of course so it's not as if we are infallible creatures unable to be prone to error with certain things but generally, in our field of expertise, we are diligent, learned, and specialized.

When it comes to THIS topic, I am an expert because I have lived it, studied it, and communicated it. Just like music, it's something I excel in.

Maybe YOU, Maul, personally could teach me something very interesting about tax codes that I don't know. Maybe you have an extensive knowledge about wasps and bees and their behaviors when making their nests. It could be that you have a particular flair for vinyl records and there's a small sub-community that you learn from that's specialized.

Point is, I don't know you or what your expertise is in life, but I'm sure it's something. This is one of mine. Because I want to know what makes me tick... and as you can imagine, a big ego combined with a thirst for knowledge of who I am lead to many hours to days to weeks studying this stuff on a social and academic level.

You're probably a normal chap who has never delved into this world... and why would you? It's of no concern in your life. That's a good thing. This tranny business is a pickle, I'll tell ya~

But here's why you should, as I said above, listen to me that you're dead wrong on this: Because I'm not a leftist. At all. My identity has nothing to do with politics. I LOVE politics, don't get me wrong, but the facts, reality, and nature of this mess called Gender Dysphoria and politics don't mix. In my life, I try not to let it "mix" with anything.

So yeah, if you're coming here thinking my views are x, y, z, because you saw another tranny somewhere else express that, don't assume it's my views too. I openly reject the alphabets just as much as anyone else here, believe you me.

...and that's why you should trust me. In fact, if you're logical, you may find we're not even arguing about anything at all... and merely agreeing on many things.

But let me conclude on this:
The above was accepted and "peer" reviewed. Literally anything that circles the far left echo chamber of the past 10-20 years will get peer reviewed, because the peers have the same political malignancy and agenda as the authors.
A group of cheeky intellectuals falsifying something in smarmy language to prove a point is not some cudgel to counter dozens if not hundreds of other literatures of Gender Dysphoria in the scientific and medical community for decades. It's not just peer reviewed research... it's countless books I have personally, physically picked up and read on Psychological Disorders that include Gender Dysphoria that goes back decades due to research.

You're trying to stem the tide with a shovel by insinuating that because colleges are left-wing leaning (and they are), that it's just bullshit. The trick (and this goes with ANYTHING in academia, not just gender shit of course) is to extract/extrude the facts from the narrative. It's like sifting for gold during the gold rush. It takes time and patience. But it's there. ...and I've done that countless times over with Gender Dysphoria / Transsexualism... enough to (ego aside) crush the right and the left in any argument brought forth to discern the truth of it all.

Gender Dysphoria is a real mental illness with biological roots. There's only 2 sexes, 2 genders... male and female. A man cannot literally become a woman and vice versa. There are only transsexuals that go through transition to mitigate their Gender Dysphoria (until a better "cure" is found).

The end.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I PROMISE I hate to sound like a boring, vanilla, broken record but... look at Blaire White.

She's likely not getting it done too for the same reasons and reservations that I share and harbor.

Let's go on an exploration.... an infinity gauntlet type of exploration. Snapping shit into existence with the reality stone:

View attachment 399487

If reality were this easy, yeah, I'd probably snap myself to be a biological female. NOT to snap myself a vagina. Why? Because snapping myself a vagina is pointless if you have the power to snap at all. I ask anyone... who would WANT to be a tranny? Not a single person.

What I mean, is that no one would want to be a tranny itself with that power. They'd just want to be biological female or male. Not this in between thing. It's like Pinocchio... no one would want to be a wooden doll... that's just the unfortunate reality of a puppet trying to be a real boy.

Think about it.

You'd either be the puppet or the real boy with that level of reality, not the in-between thing. The in-between thing is just a crude step to be because we lack the true ability to snap reality as we see fit to be the other "biological" sex.

Out of this thread's 450 pages, this is the most difficult to grasp concept I've presented about Gender Dysphoria and how it manifests itself.

Well, we all know none of you "trans people" are going to be biological other sex than your current one, but that doesn't stop you from pushing the narrative on how this is your basic human right because "there's 105 genders" and you're a "insert sex" in the body of "insert opposite sex".
(trans people = mental health patients with severe delusions)

No matter WHAT you do, getting a vagina or growing boobs or having a HorseDickDOTmpeg, you will still NEVER BE biological OPPOSITE SEX. EVER. So, you know you will ALWAYS be stuck as this "wooden doll". In your case, you're a man. Biologically speaking. What your delusions are telling you is a completely other thing.

So if you're aware of being a wooden puppet, then there's two choices.
1) You're mentally so fucked up, you think being a puppet is better than being the previous
2) You're actually wanting to be stuck in between, because you want to be in between and possibly want to distance yourself from your current sex.
(Which would be kinda weird, because this forum based community is predominantly male)

I don't have a problem with people playing dress up. For whatever reason. Halloween, fetishes, pranks, envy, etc. Dress up all you like.
Just don't try to get other people to believe your deranged ideas as undeniable facts.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
^ Some of you are just as big, honking NPC Parrots as the left. My God............

I guess this is the undignified, exhaustive role of the ultra outlier :(

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bill Burr unequivocally explains in one of his stand up comedy acts on how feminists are cherry picking stuff about equality.

But you could just as easily replace "feminists" in his speech with "trans" and it would still make sense.

^ Some of you are just as big, honking NPC Parrots as the left. My God............

As the left, meaning left-brained? Please explain.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
As a refresher, Zaara was informing me about the wonderous joys of body manipulation via apps, which explains this young lady's... assets:

I asked for some help picking apart the (what can be assumed to be) clear evidence of digital tampering to her figure.

Zaara does what Zaara does best which is owns the person who owns everyone else and explains it away via this post:

4e364bb071c9bf1c9b578067308bfe34.png

Most models learn the ways you can move before the shit breaks. She's good at not breaking whatever app she's using.
Case closed. Hercule Poirot can drink his brandy. Miss Marple goes home to her miniature schnauzer. Charlie Chan removes his shoes. Sam Spade lights his cigar.

...but wait, there's more!

So that first video offered up a step in the possibilities of what was implemented, yes.... but I'm still apparently blind and cannot see what you see (the obvious smacking in the face deception).

Then you go and link a 2nd video which is just a how-to shoop still picture which couldn't be any more pointless in this 'case'. Just because I have a huge, awkward high-school-like crush on you doesn't mean I won't say that was really, really pointle....

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Holy cringecakes...... my chink in this armor is Zaara. I cannot own that which owns me. It literally created a tiny rift in the granularity.

giphy (1).gif

• 1Faggotry

Sevens

Log Wizard

The good news for you is that there IS treatment that can help! See, here's a quote from the article:

"Speech therapy is an effective way to treat autism-related echolalia."

Btw, @Punko I actually thought of you while I was at Kroger shopping. I took this pic so that you could get an EXACT idea of what to order. These type of smoosh balls have been around for decades really... nothing new here, but THIS smoosh ball... my friend, this smoosh ball is honestly different from other types of smoosh balls. It's consistency took me out of the,

"This is a fun, tactile ball to toss back and forth with a friend" zone

to

"This feels just like a boob" zone LoL. Have a look:

View attachment 399472

As a person who has tons of experience with touching boobs (me) to someone who has no experience whatsoever with touching a female breast (you), you should invest in this (easy peasy considering your post history of being wealthy) just to get... you know...acquainted with the feeling of it before you die.

Trust me. I wouldn't lead you astray on this topic just because you're a lying, transphobic, gimp virgin. I have standards.
You call him Transphobic like its a bad thing
I embrace it. Yes, I hate tranny degenerate child rapist such as you and your ilk.
#Transphobicandproud

Sevens

Log Wizard
So Vanessa... why are you transgender?

This is essentially the question to which I have no answer. The reason I'm so knowledgeable about trans stuff is because I want to know myself. ...and that's a double entendre.

I'm just lazy period. I have a lot of energy, actually (my job basically requires an individual with lots of energy), but I get lazy with certain things for looking my best 24/7.
I can answer that question for you
You are transgender cause you want to be a special little snowflake, that and youre an attention whore so this checks both your boxes

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What the hell is wrong with you?
LoL. Medically, as backed up by multiple doctors... I have Gender Dysphoria.

That's it. That's the only medication I take... stuff to curb Gender Dysphoria.

I go to a multiple doctors for my health. That is my "condition". If I were anything else, I'd be diagnosed with something else.

I have a serious request for you: quote the part you read in this thread that screams "crazy". I legitimately want to know what you're seeing that's so crazy.

If it's just the length of my posts.... bruh... that's called prolific. Most genius is.

You call him Transphobic like its a bad thing
To hate a group of people based on something they can't help is a bad thing, yes. If you're so proud of it and it's not a bad thing, why be anonymous?

People need to get ridicule and scorn and be made fun of stuff they choose... and can help...

You know... like your choice of lying by calling me a pedophile and your choice of being a Godless atheist who rejected God. THAT deserves ridicule and you will have an eternity of it, in fact. But not for a mental illness someone can't help.

Gender Identity > ideology. Race > culture. God > sin. These are the things people call me a hater for sometimes too but I'm careful about who I criticize and why. You, Sevens... you're just a hateful dunce bigot. Huge difference between us.

#Transphobicandproud
No way! Wow what a revelation.

Time to own someone in 3... 2... 1...
You seem to think we hate Vanessa because he is a tranny, that is wrong.
This is why you clowns keep coming back to this thread. You hate me because I own you so consistently, thoroughly and broadly because you are truly (no sarcasm) stupid individuals. Like abused dogs, looking for table scraps, you come limping in to the same place: My glorious thread.

...and what do you have, ultimately? Not a shred of talent, creativity, works,

That's the fact of the matter.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's called mental illness.
Yes and no.

But I think this, coming from you, is hilarious since I replied in earnest to you above and this is the only thing you could muster in return.

It's obvious who has the upper hand here Maul.

Get educated, then get back with me. Thanks bud ^_^

Law of Jante. So very Danish. LoL (spelled just for you, V).
I like you Izo, you know I do, but... I don't know what you're talking about sometimes (and this post is one of those times haha).

Status
Not open for further replies.