Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevens

Log Wizard
To hate a group of people based on something they can't help is a bad thing, yes. If you're so proud of it and it's not a bad thing, why be anonymous?
No, I wont give you my RL details so you can try and fly out here to suck my dick
I'm not going to fuck you.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
No editing sucks

The transphobic thing was a joke, you know a bit of fun at your expense. I know you will call me a liar and what not and to be honest I couldn't care less, truth is I am a "you do you" type of person and dont have much of a problem until you try and make your delusions my reality, which is exactly what you fucked up trans are trying to do, so yeah fuck the entire trans community. Quit pushing your delusions on sane persons and trying to indoctrinate kids into your pedophilic sex-capdes and I wouldnt ever say a word to any trans person.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The whole term transphobia is bullshit as well. Its not fear, but rather disgust/aversion. The term (along with homophobia, ect) is meant to imply weakness on the part of those who reject degeneracy and is one of many in the arsenal of made up words the whole alphabet/shitlib/nihilist community uses to warp language.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
The whole term transphobia is bullshit as well. Its not fear, but rather disgust/aversion. The term (along with homophobia, ect) is meant to imply weakness on the part of those who reject degeneracy and is one of many in the arsenal of made up words the whole alphabet/shitlib/nihilist community uses to warp language.
Yep, exactly.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I gotta post my posts here (mostly) once threads get long and "Vanessafied" because reports to the mods which in turn pisses them off and then they threaten me with punishment.
I have to pull quotes like this from other threads where its "relevant".
christoph waltz nod GIF

Learning by induction. Beautiful. Before you get all wound up and make a mess on the keyb, I've been there too, V. It's hilarious you discover and finally act on this lesson years later. Growth is pain. Cheers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It isn't though. Not even fuckin' close.
I'm comparing home schooling from just 30 years ago where the kids saw no other kids most of the day and developed with limited social skills due to that.

They did NOT have smart phones, tablets, and other ways to learn what is appropriate and not appropriate in society via other social media. They do now, unless you're completely ignorant about how kids can connect to other kids THROUGH social media?

I never said I preferred homeschooling either. I said I could wrap my head around what TJT said here:
A good friend of mine is homeschooling his kids.

It isn't like the homeschool of our childhood. The one that always produces weirdos. There's lots of ways to connect with other families doing the same shit and collaborate. Its a lot more open than it used to be.
...and this convo stemmed from the fact that what they're teaching in schools makes it seem like homeschool kids to get away from this woke bullshit is a good idea.

Tons of research on this.
I'd love to see it. I LOVE research and data and base my opinions on research and data. Tons of research on something else that you've stuck your head in the sand with too, but hey... cherry picking is what lesser minds do.

You only think that interacting that way is "normal" because you're a fucking degenerate that needs to be culled from society.
I always love this part of it. Name what I do that makes me a degenerate. Please, entertain us. You can't because you're just a right-wing NPC who ONLY knows me by my gender identity and lump me with every. single. other. lunatic you see in the GG/SJW thread like so many other posters here. It's not based on what I say here. It's based on your own pre-programmed bias. It's that simple.

But if you really want to cull me from society, I'm in Richmond VA. Come at me bro (or just sit behind your keyboard reeeeeeing over people whose ideologies you're not even familiar with).

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
But if you really want to cull me from society, I'm in Richmond VA. Come at me bro (or just sit behind your keyboard reeeeeeing over people whose ideologies you're not even familiar with).

Uh oh.

Kirun Kirun let me know if you need the F-16 for a few days.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
No, I wont give you my RL details so you can try and fly out here to suck my dick
I'm not going to fuck you.
You're a retard.

No editing sucks
Yes, a time frame with editing grammar mistakes in a post would be nice, but long term, It's actually pretty great since it kinda permanently seals whatever type of bullshit people want to put out there against me even on their drunk, 2am "hey let's be a retard" on the internet moments.

The transphobic thing was a joke, you know a bit of fun at your expense.
It's not though; don't flip flop on your stance of how you feel about this issue like Punko did when he got grilled years and years ago and then licked his wounds.

I know you will call me a liar
You are. Not my problem; it's yours.

and what not and to be honest I couldn't care less
Then go away. Why are you here?

truth is I am a "you do you" type of person
So am I. Glad we found some common ground.

and dont have much of a problem until you try and make your delusions my reality
Yeah, and when did that happen exactly in your spongy-brained head? Please tell us all.

which is exactly what you fucked up trans are trying to do
Alot do, yes. This is why I'm banned from certain trans platforms that I used to be a part of, because I called them out for the illogical stuff that they do/did/were going to do. I cannot function around tranny spaces any more than you can because the ideology is so different.

so yeah fuck the entire trans community.
That's what I've been saying since............2016???? Or so?

Quit pushing your delusions on sane persons and trying to indoctrinate kids into your pedophilic sex-capdes and I wouldnt ever say a word to any trans person.
See this is when you get into the area of fantasy and delusion yourself and where the dragon's tail ends... with your bullshit. None of this ever happened but you WILL indeed persist. Not just here of course but with others. Be my guest. Sperg out all across the globe to the millions of other trannies out there who are ruining your breakfast Sevens.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm a big fan of Bill Burr, but trying to fit a specific skit with what you're saying to trans with feminist... I dunno, you gotta give more context for me to grasp what you're trying to get at here.

What I'll say, to try to find some common ground about what you're saying here, is that feminists and transsexuality are similar in the sense that you can have radicals in both camps, yes I agree. Some feminists are chill and rational about their feminist views and some are batshit crazy. Those are the meme fodder ones, and trannies are just the same, ya. Blaire White is well known for being the chill and rational tranny and I'm like that too (the rational part... maybe not as chill as her haha, because I'm somewhat of a more colorful personality than her).

I'm basing this off real life me btw... I know you guys judge me based on my posting style here on FoH which doesn't exactly translate well to the RL Vanessa experience. RL Vanessa is a happy, fun, energetic personality with a lot of life in her, trust me. The trolls are trolls... and will always be trolls for calling me crazy, a pedophile, etc. It's... amusing, (mostly) to deal with.

Anyway... the comment above I made to you about being an NPC is just... ugh... you don't know me at all. And that's okay. You're just lumping me in with this status quo pot of leftist trannies out there. Seriously... the transgender community has absolutely ruined shit for the trannies like myself in this world. I am not enough of a presence in this world to push back against the vast crazy out there in the world which represent 97% of the transgender community... I just can't. I'm just one small-time person in my own small online bubble so to speak. I honestly WISH I had a bigger platform for my voice to be heard... to grow a larger bubble because my views I believe are needed in this time of batshit crazy radicalism.

Just look at the GG/SJW thread. I oppose all of that. Period. It's so cringy to me and that's why I don't even read that thread anymore. It's just an endless supply of batshit crazy people who people conflate me with. I can't stem the tide of that.

You're that guy that logs on here for 10 minutes once a week and reads 3 threads, right?

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here without calling you stupid Slyminxy because it may not be that you're stupid, just..... very different from me. But we're so not on the same level.

The man talks sense, most of the time. When he's emotional, he can get a bit carried away and I'm just like that. And by emotional, I don't mean just anger that Bill projects so well.
If you're a big fan of the man himself, you know this.

You can have (and you do) in just about every "camp" on the planet. Radicals that is. And you sometimes come off as one of them.

Personally, I think this kind of mindset is false. "RL Vanessa is a happy camper" like the floating Orz fish. We simply don't know. You could be a marauding serial child molester or the kindnest lesbian on the planet, but since none of us know the true YOU IRL, we can only make assumptions. And don't go all Under Siege 2 on me.
And you could use the same benefit/lack of doubt when dealing with other people. You don't know any of us. For all you know, some of us are your co-workers or neighbours or the weird creeps oogling you in the supermarket.

"You're that guy that logs on here for 10 minutes once a week and reads 3 threads, right?" No, I log on every day for about 10 minutes, check a few naked women threads and then I go play games or something. I don't spend bazillion of hours here to like or dislike someones posts. Simply put, I don't give a shit about anyone else. I don't read everything there is to read on the forums, I only cherry pick what i like the most.

You could always widen your platform, but just remember the basics of what and who you are.

We're definetly not on the same level, even though.. in a way, we are ;) I'll let you figure it out on your own where exactly.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Learning by induction.
Induction?

Snduction

Ieduction

Seduction

There we go!

Kidding. Hey look, I don't wake and go.... time to be an asshole to the world. Yaaaaay!!!

My goal here is certainly not to just troll people. I just see stupid, shitty behavior and say... hey that's stupid shitty behavior.

Sometimes people agree, sometimes they don't.

Before you get all wound up and make a mess on the keyb
I have no idea what you mean by

trjnrfgpinbuhwgbiwnrptbijrtnpbijnuvfpb0inuvb-iwnrt[pjbn2rtyi-nu bbg-08bngr-ubhntribnujwr-biunv-buyniubrtnibgpunwrtbuyhrfg0by8b20fuytb40gyhg-uhjb-ivcnifbgibh0giubhuivhni-bvuch80vfhv82thv8utrhv80fhv08fhv08rvhrtuvtr0uvh98vyghf8vyhv80trh08trh8htgyv7v7y4ljmjounouknkiijijijgivgtkjgjtrikgjtigjtigtjgitjgitrjgitgtkjgktogjiguyhrft6te7ue9ie987766565524w2rwdrsdsgwdyrjmgkyhuy,jlu,ju.k;i.k;i;']ip89io80ui895uyrt75yr754hr47ry467rt47rh5uthyy7y3yf3tf33g3hu3u83u9ir94t58uty54yfgyfuhrujri493kdoekjdiehjduehdyugh4h4rj43i939e3eo3e4ir984t85ty5hudgyug3ush3ik3dol3pdrp-tp54=f[[lgj5igj5g5gu5hgu5hu5hi4ro4kr5ti85tu85gt8gfjigj5ij5uh5u5h

o<that, Izo.
It's hilarious you discover and finally act on this lesson years later. Growth is pain. Cheers.
I'll never change. The V that trolled you guys in 2015 with that 8=D pic is still the same, just with less sinfulness. You can see all my views laid out more or less from the very beginning if you look close enough. I mean... I've definitely been influenced by this place and I think I've influenced this place too in a very small way but my core was there. We all do...

A truly diverse America is a soup of people with different things. Diversity is strength is oft used on the left; that's true as long as everyone knows their place. I'm 100% okay with hierarchy because everything else is chaos and diversity is a great thing in a hierarchy for an efficient machine when you think about it. To make the BIG machine work, every part needs to work efficiently... sometimes a gear thinks its a spring and that's unfortunate.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The whole term transphobia is bullshit as well. Its not fear, but rather disgust/aversion.
I gave you a like because I agree with this on a base level and have said this myself. Hell, look at my 1st post in this thread back, it's basically the same sentiment in different words:

However... If you look like a dude in a dress, that's not the fault of the person perceiving you... they're simply reacting to what they see. The trans community NEEDS to realize that regular people aren't horrible, transphobic bigots... they're just living in reality. So many trans-girls who don't pass get all butt-hurt and think the world is this oppressive, hateful society when in reality THEY themselves are not fitting in. Is it the world's fault?? No, of course not... but it's not ugly girls fault for not being attractive either... it's just who you are. That doesn't mean you can blame others for your own shortcomings.
Hello 2016!!!

It's mutual with you too Phaz. I don't fear you. I have disgust and aversion with you as an atheist and bigoted person. I don't want anything to do with YOUR ideas on THOSE levels either LoL... and I'm glad it's mutual.

The term (along with homophobia, ect) is meant to imply weakness on the part of those who reject degeneracy and is one of many in the arsenal of made up words the whole alphabet/shitlib/nihilist community uses to warp language.
A LOT of things we'd agree on, But you're using this to push back on me because I called Sevens transphobic. He is. So are you.

There's levels and shades to this... because I've been called transphobic myself by the radical left.

I mean, you know how it goes: Someone says "A biological man isn't a woman". transphobe! <to a radical leftist.

I call people transphobic because you just hate the idea of a tranny existing at all it seems.

When I was my old self, and around gays... I didn't have this overwhelming revulsion to them. Ditto with anyone who is transgender. I agree with Sevens as far as a "you do you" stance but where he is just a bigoted liar, I am a truthful realist. Huge difference.

You have disgust and aversion to me due to me being who I am, not my ideas or ideology. You're just a liar about it all.

• 1Faggotry

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I gave you a like because I agree with this on a base level and have said this myself. Hell, look at my 1st post in this thread back, it's basically the same sentiment in different words:
And yet, you still choose to apply the term to those of us who oppose your degenerate behavior in this very same thread. No one here is afraid of you and your kind, not directly. We fear for the well being of others around you who cannot defend themselves, but that is not the same thing. You are mentally ill and should be segregated from impressionable normies for the good of society at large. That is not a statement rooted in phobia, hate, or any other emotion. It is sensible practice.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The man talks sense, most of the time. When he's emotional, he can get a bit carried away and I'm just like that. And by emotional, I don't mean just anger that Bill projects so well.
If you're a big fan of the man himself, you know this.
Ya, I really am... he's one of the best comedians ever. The balls on him to stand alone in Philly roasting Philly for like 15 minutes was his turning point from good comedian to legendary.

You can have (and you do) in just about every "camp" on the planet. Radicals that is. And you sometimes come off as one of them.
This interests me. Feel free to state what exactly? How am I "sometimes" radical, because I like to think my views are very consistent. Quotes would be preferred, but people rarely quote me because... people are oft wrong about my views, so please... edify and humor me what views I harbor that are radical to you?

RL Vanessa is a happy camper" like the floating Orz fish. We simply don't know.
You don't have to know. You don't know me IRL. ...and that's okay.

What I HAVE said before is that I'm a proud, devout Christian. Here again, the people that know me IRL know that's absolutely true. Due to this fact, I have repented of what I and God deem sinful, and what IS one of the most fundamental rules of God is what He gave Moses on two tablets: The Ten Commandments. All this other stuff that is in the Bible is nuanced but those 10 rules... whoooo boy, you better be adhering to that as if you soul depends on it (because it literally does). Lying (bearing false witness) is absolutely on there, so yes, I take just baseless lying very seriously in this world.

Vanessa is a happy camper.

You could be a marauding serial child molester or the kindnest lesbian on the planet, but since none of us know the true YOU IRL, we can only make assumptions.
Well I'm neither LoL. Actually one person on this forum DID know me IRL. She'd tell you guys I'm crazy and not a good person I think, but she loves me eternally because she knows I'm very kind. But not a lesbian... just a biological male tranny that's a good lay.

And you could use the same benefit/lack of doubt when dealing with other people. You don't know any of us. For all you know, some of us are your co-workers or neighbours or the weird creeps oogling you in the supermarket.
This is actually a good point. What you're ultimately saying, is... be kinder to folks here. I should. It's too bad a handful of people here are the worst kinds of 4-chan-esque filth.

You could always widen your platform, but just remember the basics of what and who you are.
I actually took a couple hours going back and reading some things here... Page 355 onward (if your settings are default and this thread is now at 454) is some real gems if you're a fan of "me". It explains why I got sooo pissed off at this place and had my longest separation of tenure being here. The great rage quit #2! Rage quit #1 was due to LLR, and this one was too, but only because he stuck by his mods who made shit decisions and rickshawed me due to biiiiiaaaaas.

We're definetly not on the same level, even though.. in a way, we are ;) I'll let you figure it out on your own where exactly.
You're a closeted tranny.

smart.gif

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Uh oh.

Kirun Kirun let me know if you need the F-16 for a few days.
Ermagherd! The Ghost has doxxed himself! Hahahahahahahahaha!

I know, you pretend to straddle the fence between a man and a woman all the time.
There it is. Make a full post full of ideas and when they have no truly legitimate argument, it goes straight to the tranny shit.

God I love it.

How is it kept in their country when Democrats send American taxpayer money there as "aid" to be laundered back into DNC coffers to wage political campaigns in US?

How is it kept in their country when Democrats use their stooges in Ukraine to manufacture impeachments against sitting US presidents like they did with the Trump Zelensky call?
It's kept in their country because they're not declaring war on others trying to force others (by force) to adopt their ideals. That's what Putin has just done.

And yet, you still choose to apply the term to those of us who oppose your degenerate behavior in this very same thread.
You have disgust and aversion to me due to me being who I am, not my ideas or ideology. You're just a liar about it all.
Be real about it, retard.

You cannot state what my degenerate behavior is, because just like your stance that I'm pumping kids full of hormones, it's all just delusion and lies in your head. THAT is what makes you and your ilk retards. Your views of me are as fake as my tits.

No one here is afraid of you and your kind, not directly.
I know. I stated this already literally in the same post. I TOLD YOU I knew why you made that post. It's about me because I called Sevens transphobic. He is. You are. I know you dunces aren't scared of me. You have aversion to me because I exist, as I JUST said you reading comprehension deficient mongoloid:
A LOT of things we'd agree on, But you're using this to push back on me because I called Sevens transphobic. He is. So are you.
/rinse, repeat.

We fear for the well being of others around you who cannot defend themselves, but that is not the same thing.
This is YOUR mental illness at play, which is funny because you immmediately said:

You are mentally ill
LoL!!!!!!!!

and should be segregated from impressionable normies for the good of society at large.
All my friends are normies. I have 0 tranny friends. I have 0 Nazi friends. I have 0 furry friends. I have 0 communist friends. I have many normie friends. Everyone knows I'm not trying to push my tranniness on them. You're just wrong, just like your belief in God.

It is sensible practice.
LoL, you're not sensible and the countless times I've destroyed you shows that. Keep it coming Phaz. This is what I enjoy with you, you Godless atheist.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You're too fucking dumb to even get basic definitions right
The irony is choking.

C'mon man. I have no love for Chris, but are you raging incoherently because of a wicked hangover?

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault2.jpg

I don't think you're dumb Ary but holy shit... what kind of mental gymnastics are trying to pull with this argument?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
FMTvKbiXEAQi2zf.jpg

LoL, what is this hot mess?

Hey look; now it's just male centric.

hershey bar2.jpg

Hey look; now it's just tranny centric.

hershey bar3.jpg

What a meaningless ad campaign LoL.

• 1Faggotry

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
You're a closeted tranny.

Nah. Not in that sense of the word anyway.

When I was younger I wanted to be a woman. I envied women their uterus and it's primary function - procreation. Being pregnant must be one of the more vivid & memorable encounters a human can experience and still live to tell about it.

However, no amount of crossdressing or hormones would have given me what I wanted - a functional uterus - so I was faced with a choice. You can either live with it or you can be miserable for bad reasons. I chose the first. I re-discovered what I liked about myself and my life and how I can enjoy it (even though a part of it is denied to me because of being the wrong sex) and am currently quite happy with my life. With all the medical advances and scientific discoveries, I still don't have a functioning uterus, but then again, if dreams were horses..

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Nah. Not in that sense of the word anyway.

When I was younger I wanted to be a woman. I envied women their uterus and it's primary function - procreation. Being pregnant must be one of the more vivid & memorable encounters a human can experience and still live to tell about it.

However, no amount of crossdressing or hormones would have given me what I wanted - a functional uterus - so I was faced with a choice. You can either live with it or you can be miserable for bad reasons. I chose the first. I re-discovered what I liked about myself and my life and how I can enjoy it (even though a part of it is denied to me because of being the wrong sex) and am currently quite happy with my life. With all the medical advances and scientific discoveries, I still don't have a functioning uterus, but then again, if dreams were horses..
A cis-man wouldn't dream of having a uterus. That's 100% a Gender Dysphoria thing but very isolated and specific versus a systemic issue where the scales get balanced toward full blown GD pushing toward therapy/medical intervention versus being able to mentally bury the issue.

Good on you for having the man-thing win over the uterus GD (I can't believe I just typed that). I'm still (and likely always will be) of the opinion where I would never "recommend" being a tranny. I mean, MY life and happiness is good but that 41% attempted suicide isn't just a fantasy-ville meme used as ammo for trannies. It's never a good option to BE a tranny; that's what's so mindblowing about these tik-tok / reddit 20 somethings literally twisting the issue of why people transition (due to Gender Dysphoria) and calling it Gender EUPHORIA. Example:

euphoria.jpg

Lulz...

What's even more fascinating, is that there's a clear link & correlation between the exact group of stupid bastards who identify as non-binary discussing "gender euphoria"... look:

Euphoria2.jpg

Note I didn't mention non-binary on the search at all... and yet EVERYTHING on the GIS results were non-binary lunatics. Can we say lulz?

The idea, of course, is that "gender euphoria" is the happiness of being trans. ...which is ironic because non-binaries literally aren't trans, and there's nothing to celebrate with having a mental illness. What OTHER mental illness is CELEBRATED??? Well, being a tranny is with these young, dumb dipshits??? ...and yet, again, they're not even trans.

It's sort of like being in the mafia... if you have to say you're in the mafia, you're not in the mafia. Concordantly, if you have to say that being trans is a good thing to be overjoyed about and experiencing euphoria over it, you're not trans.

People transition to eradicate the feeling of Gender Dysphoria. So you transition and you no longer feel crushing dysphoria but now you're a tranny (which, if you're REALLY transgender you've always been transgender but now, unless you're lucky, you look obviously trans to the rest of the world.

Trade one problem for the other. But, for me, it's one problem I'd trade again, just to NOT feel that absolute BITCH of a feeling of GD. I no longer feel that. I no longer suffer from a mental illness (regardless what all the ignorants here say about me)... but I'm now a tranny to the world where before, I could've kept that fact hidden in my original body of being a sexy, handsome, alpha male where no one would've guessed or assumed I was a tranny.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
See, it's egotistical moments like this that makes you insufferable sometimes.
Oh no... Vanessa has an ego! The horror.

Has nothing to do with you being trans, conservative, Christian, etc.
It actually does because I wouldn't be so brazenly combative I think to most posters if people didn't get triggered over the tranny Christian thing first.

This forum is as atheist as lefty forums and platforms (although true Conservatives are mostly Christian... funny that, but we all know the only people left here were people who were formally as blue as smurfs during the Obama years), and this place is as anti-trans as... I don't know what. I have never seen as much tranny hate as I have in the GG/SJW forum. You can't pretend that people here DON'T dislike me because I'm a tranny whilst simultaneously pretending that thread simply does NOT exist. That thread has dick-all to do with me. It's just pure bigotry running rampant there. The times I've gotten "in trouble" the most is when I pushed back on the psycho shit I've read in that thread. ...and I learned my lesson to stay as far away from that thread even though I ENJOY pushing in people's illogical shit, my goal isn't to get banned just to fight a fight that no amount of evidence will change these radical's minds. They are just as bad as the radical lefties who will think what they think no matter HOW much evidence is thrown in their face... in other words: NPC like. It's actually the only thing I've seen that is utterly broken with this forum... the tranny thing. I agree with 95% of everything else everyone says generally, but on the tranny debate? They are completely illogical and deny the evidence so vehemently and staunchly that it's actually pathetic. Trannies break the right, but left-wing people don't. <-- Read that again. It's just that 98% of the time, the trannies ARE left-wing so they end up looking utterly batshit. Just like blacks... behavior, ideology, and character > immutable traits. Trannies aren't the problem, it's 98% of them with batshit thoughts and beliefs and behaviors.

Conservative though? This is a somewhat conservative forum Dick.

Far-right forum, really, though I always hesitate calling it alt-right. What is alt-right anymore??? Kinda died when Spencer's public image got wrecked and ruined. What it's most definitely NOT is a tranny forum. What it's most definitely NOT is a Christian forum. If I was *just* conservative/far-right I wouldn't get anywhere NEAR the amount of dislike here. As it stands, I get it endlessly. You can't pretend it's just due to ego and not due to my other unique... status traits. I think moderates wouldn't hate me as much if I were JUST trans but atheist. Or JUST Christian but not trans.

But ya... my uniqueness is what drives bastards crazy. It turns people's brains into pretzels and it also *always* sucks to be called out and destroyed by what you generally dislike the most. I'm 100% proud of who I am because... I'm right on every issue. Disagree? Debate me live (not you Dick... I'm talking broadly and generally... to anyone). No one has and no one will because deep down everyone who knows me knows I'm right; about everything. They'll just never admit it (sans PMs).

Ego? Yup. Always. I'm absolutely an awesome individual.

It's just false.

You didn't slay hodj.
hodjslayer.jpg

God I love reality.

Trump and Lithose did. In that epic final thread meltdown, it was Lithose doing the work and you occasionally popped in as hodj went through multiple heart attacks.
Well I wasn't as prolific as Lithose on the political front but I definitely did heavy lifting by piercing him at his most vulnerable parts. Zyyz chimed in... hell, Hodj stated that him and I were BUDDIES (how batshit is that) because he was getting double-teamed by us when Lithose wasn't destroying him logically over Trump.

All the others did was go after his TDS. I ruined him on a psychological basis.

Maybe there's at least *some* claim here because of his initial obsession with you, but the end did not really involve you in a substantial way.

But you definitely didn't slay Foler.
LoL I know I know... what blows my mind is that when I shitpost and troll, people take it like it's gospel. Maybe it's my "I don't lie" status as a Christian (which is true) so some people think ANYTHING I say is devoid of sarcasm, hyperbole, tongue-in-cheekness, or trollish good humor... which is a false way of looking at me. I know sarcasm is lost in text, but... I dunno, I always assume people can discern when I'm kinda just goofing around and when I'm saying something totally serious.

Honestly, RL friends have said sometimes it's difficult to detect my sarcasm, and those are people who know me personally for more than half my life so... guess it's to be expected.

I didn't "slay" Foler, no, but I find it funny he got rickshawed shortly after I pushed so hard to get him banned. THAT'S what I was running with there. I SHITPOST TOO, good lordy~

STOLEN VALOR
No valor in dealing with Hodj/Foler types. Everyone loses.

Anyways figure I’ll just pull an @Araysar and rage quit. PEACE.
The funny thing is, this "rage quit" is bullshit too.

His entire life is bullshit.
...and now he's back, sperging. Good stuff.

• 1Faggotry
Status
Not open for further replies.