Visions of Grandeur (making dad-servers great again!)

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I keep meaning to switch back to old models. Whoever put this client up for download had new models switched on, and my lazy ass just hasn't turned them off.

othree

Also I just want to throw it out there, if you're thinking of starting up you definitely should! We are having a blast on here, and Control is super accomodating and works hard on the server. We desperately need an enchanter in our crew, and we have a shortage on wizards, necros, rangers, rogues, and could always use another cleric (actually only have one so far).

We have a boatload of gear for you if you start up, and I'm able to play way too much so I'll be able to hit ya with some druid PL also! Contact anyone in <Rekindled Fires of Rerolled> for an invite. Hit me up on Othree or Sigal and I'll get you some gear and a little PL action to get you going.

Was trying to do spirit wracked cord quest but was having trouble finding the Goblin Traitor, not sure if he's supposed to be in Droga or FM but could not find him in either zone.

othree

He definitely pops somewhere I would think; I know of two people that have done the spirit wracked cord quest. I've gotta get mine done on Sigal soon.

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Goblin traitor is in Droga. He has no phs and is up right now.

Grats on the ToV kills! It was mentioned that 2 hours was a bit short to get a full clear, so I've set the spawntime to 4h (also counts for the fast-respawning trash). I've done the same for VP (and will be trying to prune some of it's trash at some point).

Also, improved droprate on Hand of Maestro and fingered skeleton.

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He was on goblin faction for some reason. Changed him to Di'Zok. Hopefully that fixes things, but let me know if there are still problems.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Thanks Control, also was wondering if you have any plans on putting in a PoK gate clicky like NL had where you could gate to the Hub, that'd be handy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Control Control

Can you look at the SK spell shroud of undeath? It should be proc'ing a lifetap? But instead it's the pet buff Burnout IV. Which is great for Jaboner...but I miss me lifetaps.

othree

Thanks Control, also was wondering if you have any plans on putting in a PoK gate clicky like NL had where you could gate to the Hub, that'd be handy.

I like this.

Also, just wanted to let you know Sleepers Tomb is still locked. Was curious, are you gonna go the route of VP with it, or will we need to key?

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Control Control

Can you look at the SK spell shroud of undeath? It should be proc'ing a lifetap? But instead it's the pet buff Burnout IV. Which is great for Jaboner...but I miss me lifetaps.

That is an old emu bug. It made me sad for a long time.

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's the origin aa at 0 cost, and there are 0 cost, stackable gate potions on the vendor.

Control Control

I think it's fixed. Give it a try and let me know if anything odd happens hehe.

I like this.
Also, just wanted to let you know Sleepers Tomb is still locked. Was curious, are you gonna go the route of VP with it, or will we need to key?
I don't have really strong feeling about it really. I mean, on one hand, I don't like keys, but on the other, it's Sleepers. Sort of a wash for me, any opinions?

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Also I just want to throw it out there, if you're thinking of starting up you definitely should! We are having a blast on here, and Control is super accomodating and works hard on the server. We desperately need an enchanter in our crew, and we have a shortage on wizards, necros, rangers, rogues, and could always use another cleric (actually only have one so far).

We have a boatload of gear for you if you start up, and I'm able to play way too much so I'll be able to hit ya with some druid PL also! Contact anyone in <Rekindled Fires of Rerolled> for an invite. Hit me up on Othree or Sigal and I'll get you some gear and a little PL action to get you going.

Since I am playing paladin/druid and still kind of low, I could reroll a dps and a cleric if need be and use some PL to get caught up.

Pogi

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally got a server site up! It's super minimal, but I think it covers the basics: VoG Forum - Visions of Grandeur

I'll still post updates and reply to things here of course, but I don't really want to run my complete to-do lists and changelogs out of this thread.

C Camillos For your tox error, I guess there must be a client problem? I wasn't sure how to fix the client issues that pop up, so I zipped and posted my directory: VoG.zip

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users