Vote for moderator(s) 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Does the banner have to be election related? I'm envisioning a picture of Noodle's cock slapping Tuco's forehead.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hmm. Being able to buy a site header for a month. Force people to look at pictures of Soygen...

There's profit to be had here.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Since there's only 1 banner and limited time, I imagine it'll be a bidding type situation. You might even win the bid and then only get to keep it up till someone comes along sand bids higher.

Sulrn

Deuces
We tried this. Sean declared himself the mod of Other Games. You saw how that worked out.
Sean being a mod was a problem in itself that shouldn't reflect on forum specific modding. Knowing a forum and its regular posters makes for good modding when needed.

Having a person with social problems was an admin recruiting mistake.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Youll need to get your blackness officially certified by the NAACP or NoI
Ugg...My blackness may be revoked because I had to google NOI.

tumblr_inline_mpportL8TY1qz4rgp.gif

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sean being a mod was a problem in itself that shouldn't reflect on forum specific modding. Knowing a forum and its regular posters makes for good modding when needed.

Having a person with social problems was an admin recruiting mistake.
Possibly right but it's human nature to get possessive and territorial. There are countless examples and situations that have happened here that lead me to feel it's a bad idea. New blood might change that but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.