VR Gaming - Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, HTC Vive

spronk

FPS noob
i guess the $3500 apple vision VR headset is out

obviously first thing you do is have lunch with your bro while both of you play ? gay sex brunch ?

dn3hj0xd8kgc1.jpg

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The video of that guy in the tesla truck using one while driving down the road is hilarious. Shit is so stupid lol.

• 1Like

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
The VR RPG we've all been waiting for. Skyrim meets dark souls meets diablo apparently.
Legendary Tales (9.7/10)

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
The VR RPG we've all been waiting for. Skyrim meets dark souls meets diablo apparently.
Legendary Tales (9.7/10)

I've got a few hours into this, it's amazing so far. My sword arm is sore. I promise this is unrelated to that, but initially I read that magic builds suck, so of course I'm going to start over and go all INT.

• 1Like

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've got a few hours into this, it's amazing so far. My sword arm is sore. I promise this is unrelated to that, but initially I read that magic builds suck, so of course I'm going to start over and go all INT.
I’ve gone full str build but I swear I suck with 2h weapons. Can’t parry for shit

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
Magic is going great so far, just using upgraded basic lightning nukes with each hand. I have no idea what a wand brings to the fight, other than it's stats.

The option to turn off controller rumble is broken, doesn't bode well for the tiny controller batteries QQ

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I'm gonna grab it as well. I'll look up you guys' gamertags and add you... mine is NDizzll

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I was fumbling around trying to make a great sword build but had already sunk points in suboptimal stuff so I rerolled a mage, got the mana regen skills, and am double fisting wands. The fact that it aims where I’m looking is a nice touch. Gatling gun fire and ice arrows is making light work of even the goblin cave at level 5-6 lol

• 1Solidarity

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I'm gonna grab it as well. I'll look up you guys' gamertags and add you... mine is NDizzll
Went to add you to friends and you're already in my list! Shoot me a PM if you need help with anything. I'm currently leveling up a few more times because I'm stuck on a boss at the 3rd or 4th dungeon.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Huge news, if the requirements aren't too crazy. How does that work with existing PC VR stuff? If you have a USB-C port that can output to a monitor, couldn't it output to a VR headset?

Yet still wired - Quest 3 is still a better option hands down.

Sony is to stupid to realize the PSVR 2 should have been wireless AND also capable of PS5 and PC from the get go.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Yet still wired - Quest 3 is still a better option hands down.

Sony is to stupid to realize the PSVR 2 should have been wireless AND also capable of PS5 and PC from the get go.
I'm able to play until the controllers run out of battery, as is. Only 2 hours on the Quest 3 ain't enough.

• 1Like

faille

Molten Core Raider
started playing in death unchained, archery style game and boy is it a good workout on the arms.
Decided that will be my goal for VR games, ones that are fun enough while providing a good workout or fitness.
trying to find a good shooter one but in the short time might give blade and sorcery a spin.

• 1Like