WarCraft (2016)

Needless

Toe Sucker
Whoever made that site needs to be shot in the dong. That shits god awful to attempt to read

Terial

Trakanon Raider
i would not get my hopes up, you can almost guarantee they will throw stupid shit like leroy jenkins in the movie... hell, i would not be shocked if he was a main char in the movie
frown.png

Cybsled

Leeroy Jenkins is one of the few things that kind of made the crossover into the consciousness of regular folks. I have cousins who never played WoW who will occasionally make Leeroy Jenkins jokes. The power of viral videos ;P

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I have as much hope for this being good as I do for a Dredd sequel.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
This would have been a good idea like... 3 years ago. Today, when the game is on a slow decline? Probably not so much!

That said, WC3 (maybe not Frozen Throne so much) had a solid story. The easiest way to tell it would be from Jaina's viewpoint, so that you can have this stalwart and powerful paladin friend+love angle that gets turned to ashes and a vengeance/survival story after it. And yeah, live action seems like a turrible idea when you already have such solid CGI groundwork already laid.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think they've mentioned that it's going to take place before wc3. Possibly wc1/2 era. I think their plan is to focus a little more on the characters that are important but haven't seen much story time so far. Lothar and turalyon type characters

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
if this doesn't have Matthew Lillard in it this won't be a good movie.
rrr_img_44522.jpg

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
He could be the everyman that helps the audience relate, right until the moment he gets impaled by Frostmourne and thrown off a mountain.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
This movie's success will be directly proportional to the number of Wayans brothers in it.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I think there is enough room out there to make a indie movie about professional poopsocking keyboard warriors.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
At this rate the movie could be the final cutscene for WoW that reboots the whole thing for WoW 2.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just... film... Warcraft 1...

Jesus Christ it sets the whole thing up, make it a trilogy with Warcraft 2 and Beyond the Dark Portal. Add in a few modern lore snippets (more demonlords, maybe young Arthas & Varian cameos). Job done, this isn't hard.

Instead I expect that they are trying to showhorn in everyone's playable character, since the single piece of concept art was fucking Darnassus (which has no place in this film) then this is going to be the worst movie ever.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They should just pay the creators of South Park to make a movie that continues the saga from the old episode.