Warframe

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Get a Rhino, it's an excellent starter warframe and very easy to get. Just follow the quests through and unlock planets. I'm not sure what really good early weapons are but Detron is a really good secondary and I think you can get the recipe from the market. Try to be levelling a bunch of different things a once, ie don't run missions with max level warframe,primary,secondary & melee all equipped. I usually run with a main max level weapon (either primary, secondary or melee) and then equip random other ones in the other two slots to level for mastery rank.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
So how does this all work with mastery? Can you master all weapons, or only the ones your class uses?

Also, their solution for a community market is kind of shit.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
You can level any weapons you like, there's no classes. You can also level every warframe.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
So how does this all work with mastery? Can you master all weapons, or only the ones your class uses?

Also, their solution for a community market is kind of shit.

You (you know there's this guy) wanted EC tunnel trading, you got it!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
So I just started this game. Put a few hours in so far. It's fun, but honestly, what should I even be focusing on at low levels?
Acquiring mods and ranking them all to 5 is your number 1 priority. Getting a selection of warframes, Nova, Loki, Frost, Ember is right on the tail of that. While you're getting your feet wet, ranking mods past 5 isn't all that great, but you will want to push that to rank 8 or 9 when you start using Forma.

Do EVERY single Nitain mission you see listed. Unlock tiles by completing shit, so when a Nitain comes up, grab it. Same applies to the aura mods and nightmare mods. If you don't have access to the planet, check clan, check region chat for a taxi to the alert.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I just started this game. Put a few hours in so far. It's fun, but honestly, what should I even be focusing on at low levels?

I would say the most basics of things are:

Right when you get started you can just follow the quest prompts.
After that its never wasted working through the planets to get to the relay to the next planet.

A level above that:

Gear is master rank (level) locked, you gain master ranks by getting gear and then leveling it up once/ item (no point in crafting - maxing - selling - repeat the same thing).

Your weapons and mods make all the difference in the world.

Mods: Mods that say "Damaged" are just newbie things that drop in the beginner quest (vor's prize) and get replaced with better undamaged versions, alltough in the grand scheme of things upgrading these is a small investment in the end...The mods that drop early and stay good for a long time so not a worthless investment are warframes + health and + shields and weapons + damage, and other pretty straight forward stuff...a little later you will want the 5 power mods of flow, streamline, continuity, intensify and stretch.

Weapons: Off the top of my head. You can get some pre built beginner weapons from your arsenal for cheap which is good cause you can use them as master rank fodder, except the Lex pistol which is good. For most weapons though you need to buy the blueprint from the market (dont get fooled like me and assume its just for real money purchases) with credits and then build them in your foundry, the Boltor Rifle and Hek shotgun are good early.

I could go on but i ran out of steam and this started feeling like word vomit..I'll just end by saying if you have amazon prime, or can start a prime trial you can link your amazon prime -> twitch -> your warframe account to get some good stuff.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I seem to have maxed out my Excalibur Warframe. Have two pieces of my Rhino Warframe done.

Gotta wait for my mastery thing to pop again. Then off to Mastery 3.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I seem to have maxed out my Excalibur Warframe. Have two pieces of my Rhino Warframe done.

Gotta wait for my mastery thing to pop again. Then off to Mastery 3.
What do you mean pop? Did you take the test and fail the first time?

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Played the crap out of Destiny 1, but 2 is just not doing it for me. Is Warframe close to the same feel? If so, I'll give it a shot even though it sounds complicated and time consuming.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
It doesn't have the same sort of end game, it's more of a farm/build/grind/repeat thing. Bit of a trading card game under the skin as well.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Its more like Diablo than Destiny, except instead of loot you pick up stat cards for your weapons and warframes and materials to build weapons/warframes.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The biggest difference between the two, in my opinion, is movement. Yeah, sure, the item modding is different, the gunplay is different, and the gameplay is different (essentially dungeon running vs whatever the hell D2 is), but when I was playing both, when I went back to D2 it just felt slow and sluggish. Warframe is all about moving fast as shit. A lot of the time your goal is to just move through a level as fast as possible.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Mippo tale!

My buddy is a programmer at Digital Extremes.

What should I steal from their office if I get a tour?

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
The biggest difference between the two, in my opinion, is movement. Yeah, sure, the item modding is different, the gunplay is different, and the gameplay is different (essentially dungeon running vs whatever the hell D2 is), but when I was playing both, when I went back to D2 it just felt slow and sluggish. Warframe is all about moving fast as shit. A lot of the time your goal is to just move through a level as fast as possible.

Its like Vanquish tbh.