Warframe

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What are you guys using for hemocyte in operation plague star? I've tried a rubico prime viral and opticor vandal corrosive, but they seem about the same. Both are ok if I'm with a decent team but it's slow going if I have to carry everyone. Yesterday I saw someone with a fulmin absolutly destroy the highest rank hemocyte. Started building one this morning to level up with my wisp.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I have a ridiculously good catchmoon riven. So I uae Chroma prime and catchmoon mostly. If you don't have plague keewar staff and plague kirpath polearm with the plague arcane build one. Best melee weapon in the game.

sukik

I just built a plague kiprath + plague bowkin + ekwana II rhuang that I saw on a tactical potato vid. Haven't really had time to do much with it besides level and guild it.

Is one of these the arcane?
Exodia Contagion
Exodia Epidemic

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
This is my build. I use arcane strike as one of my arcanes so you might not like how slow it is.

Plague Kirpath + Shtung + Vargeet II Ruhang
Arcane Strike
Exodia Force
Primed Pressure Point, Primed Reach, Condition Overload, Blood Rush, Gladiator Might, Amalgam Organ Shatter , Drifting Contact (Riven..your choice)

Also the ideal riven has reach on it. Melee weapons with long reaches are whole levels better than short reach weapons.

sukik

Exodia force looks like it could be a crazy damage boost. I'll have to finish my ostron standing. Are either of the plague arcanes worth leveling up or should I just keep buying formas?

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Exodia force looks like it could be a crazy damage boost. I'll have to finish my ostron standing.
The damage itself really isnt that impressive, what makes it great is the way it works with condition overload because it is a free proc. Plague zaws can generate 6 to 7 conditions.

sukik

A little hype for Tennocon that starts this weekend. I bought the tenncon access pack and have a bunch of ducats saved up. Probably not enough, but I think I already have most of the essential primed mods so I'll be going after fluff.

The new prime based on leaks is probably:
wukong

Watch 30 minutes of the offical stream to get Nekros Prime and Lotus Ephemera
https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-empyrean-e3-teaser-trailer?utm_source=in-game&utm_medium=ign

Some speculation about the new "New Player Experience". The crappy new player experience is what keeps me from recommending this game to people even though I really enjoy it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Meester

Trakanon Raider
Super cool impressive stuff from Tennocon.

Showed off Railjack/Empyrean and all the highly awesome systems that fit into it. Wukong Prime and the Duviri Paradox. New War shown with a little more detail of it shown in the art panel. The new sentient enemies are hilarious/cool.

Proper Tennocon Stream happens around 30 minutes in here

Shorter videos of Railjack/Empyrean here -

and Duviri Paradox here -

New War trailer -

Wukong Prime [which comes with Ninkondi Prime and Zhuge Prime] which are out now with the new Nightwave.

New New player cinematic too -

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

sukik

Watched most of it yesterday and what they want to pull off is pretty cool. Here's a 40 minute clip of the connection system they're working on. Starts with a look at the new engine they're working on.

sukik

Spent about 10k ducats so far. I don't think I have another good relic grind session in me before it ends. I think I got all the necessary primes. Down to stuff like heavy trauma, expels and mutations. Got all the weapons except viper wraith. May pick that up or just wait for next time. I'll probably dump whatever I have leftover into vasto relics. I've got a ton of stuff that is built or ready to be built for MR.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
It was all chroma for me to farm wisp. The key was a good amp.
Yeah I don't find it hard once I worked the mechanics out. I've been using gara or rhino just so I don't die. Killing it isn't much of an issue.. i have an ungilded amp (not high enough quills to gild yet) but it kills the shield in only a few shots. Tried vaykor hek and lanka out for shooting the eidolon.. both work fine, vaykor is better for the last phase, lanka better for shooting out his legs. Catchmoon and Atterax for clearing the misc stuff from the platform.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Started farming wisp last night.. great that they're adding some more complex boss fights

I finished this up last night as well (i used Inaros + Rubico Prime). Those Hexenon costs are pretty high, guessing they drop like Oxium?

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I finished this up last night as well (i used Inaros + Rubico Prime). Those Hexenon costs are pretty high, guessing they drop like Oxium?
Yeah it only drops on jupiter... I haven't done research on what the most efficient farming method is, but probably either farming survival (Elara) since theres so many monsters, or disruption (ganymede) since it spawns a lot of amalgyms..

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
FYI the extractors can pull the resource. If you keep a distilling extractor on Jupiter it comes back with hexanon pretty frequently.

sukik

I think I just ran nekros for ropalyst and frost for disruption during the event. Those amalgams can be assholes and run up outta nowhere if your group isn't paying attention.