Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Yeaaaah. I just grabbed the gold. See you guys next Thursday!

1724945413758.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Same. I so badly want it to not be woke
I wouldn't be surprised if they put in one of the new female Custodians and make one of the guardsman a masculine, ugly black female, bossing around all her male underlings.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I wouldn't be surprised if they put in one of the new female Custodians and make one of the guardsman a masculine, ugly black female, bossing around all her male underlings.

And exactly why I am never preordering anything again

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Images in that video really don't do a very good job of portraying the inhuman proportions of space marines. Relic did a decent job of making Titus look like more than just 'human but bigger' in the first one and it looks like the SM2 devs have done ok as well.

*edit*

Unless a more human looking appearance is part of the Primaris bullshit.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Getting a feeling of Blood for the Blood God of y'know what I'm saying.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Images in that video really don't do a very good job of portraying the inhuman proportions of space marines. Relic did a decent job of making Titus look like more than just 'human but bigger' in the first one and it looks like the SM2 devs have done ok as well.

*edit*

Unless a more human looking appearance is part of the Primaris bullshit.

No that's more of a byproduct of proper proportions on the new models. If you look at the new heresy models they're also much more human proportions than the old squatty marines.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Was good to see humble 20% off works for this game, I always forget about it till I claim my choice games.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Yeaaaah. I just grabbed the gold.
Total dick eater.

Get used to it folks. This is modern gaming now, thanks to people who fork over $30 for this bullshit. The WoW thread is full of these same dick eaters.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Bunch of my RL homies are doing the same horseshit

ITS ONLY 30$ MORE TO PLAY IT EARLY AND IM GONNA BUY IT ANYWAY SO WHY NOT

Have some goddamn fucking self control you troglodytes. Is your life so fucking empty and meaningless you can't wait a few more days to play a video game?

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Bunch of my RL homies are doing the same horseshit

ITS ONLY 30$ MORE TO PLAY IT EARLY AND IM GONNA BUY IT ANYWAY SO WHY NOT

Have some goddamn fucking self control you troglodytes. Is your life so fucking empty and meaningless you can't wait a few more days to play a video game?
"THE DICK IS IN MY ASS ANYWAYS, MIGHT AS WELL LET HIM CUM!" - Modern Gamer logic.

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users