<Silver Donator>
Well then.
1671202967248.png

• 6Like
  • 3Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
This dude is what half this board pictures themselves as. Bravo ya sumbitch.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Not having really followed warhammer all that much, I’d thought that the IP itself had turned to woke garbage in the last few years like pretty much everything else.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not having really followed warhammer all that much, I’d thought that the IP itself had turned to woke garbage in the last few years like pretty much everything else.
Games Workshop itself is probably a lost cause, but its an uphill battle to wokeify something as dystopian and grimdark as 40K.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Games Workshop itself is probably a lost cause, but its an uphill battle to wokeify something as dystopian and grimdark as 40K.
But don’t they own the IP itself? So they have to sign off on whatever gets made I’m assuming

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
But don’t they own the IP itself? So they have to sign off on whatever gets made I’m assuming
The company is a bunch of woke faggots but you can't just suddenly turn a setting like 40K woke without rewriting the whole thing from scratch, all you can do is chip at the edges by trying to shoehorn faggotry in.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
In the Darkness of the 40th millenium the Xenos do not respect your pronouns.

• 9Worf
  • 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Juvarisx

Florida

The diversity hires can get chopped up Chaos Space Marines just as quick as non diversity hires. There will be diversity galore in the show but in the end the universe is so fucked it will be awesome regardless if its faithful.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The diversity hires can get chopped up Chaos Space Marines just as quick as non diversity hires. There will be diversity galore in the show but in the end the universe is so fucked it will be awesome regardless if its faithful.
Making the cast diverse would be the least of my concerns, of course it will be diverse. If WoT’s only problem was the diversity hire cast it would still be watchable.

Why does everyone think that they won’t completely throw out the source material and make it retarded like they did with WoT and Witcher? If Cavill’s name wasn’t on it as executive producer I would almost guarantee that it would end up being shit. With him there it’s a tossup. How many times does it have to be shown that show writers and directors don’t give a fuck about source material?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Making the cast diverse would be the least of my concerns, of course it will be diverse. If WoT’s only problem was the diversity hire cast it would still be watchable.

Why does everyone think that they won’t completely throw out the source material and make it retarded like they did with WoT and Witcher? If Cavill’s name wasn’t on it as executive producer I would almost guarantee that it would end up being shit. With him there it’s a tossup. How many times does it have to be shown that show writers and directors don’t give a fuck about source material?

With Cavill there, i'd be surprised if he doesn't have some level of creative control.

The Witcher proved people will tune in just for him and he's gotta be tired of getting fucked over by incompetent people.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think it mainly comes down to 'does he have enough power over the project to influence/control the hiring of writers' with a secondary of 'will the costumes and props be closer to LotR level or RoP level'.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think it mainly comes down to 'does he have enough power over the project to influence/control the hiring of writers' with a secondary of 'will the costumes and props be closer to LotR level or RoP level'.
He is producing.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah and Terry Brooks was listed as an executive producer on The Shannara Chronicles, how did that turn out?
You do realize Executive Producer may be above a Producer in hierarchy, but their jobs aren't exactly the same right? Executive Producers handle more business stuff and finances, while the Producers are the ones that are usually on set and dealing with writers, actors, and directors.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Trannies do exist in 40K, but as abominations that worship Slaanesh.
9288623C-C86C-4F61-9376-AFAC692CD9F9.jpeg

So yea…let’s fucking do this.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users