Warhammer 40k

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I thought Henry had already left this show. There's no way this happens at this point.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The best thing that can happen is GW gets kicked in the teeth, has to go through a realignment where they refocus on their core products and all the LGBTQ mafia leave to find other pastures.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Better it never gets made than a woke bastardized piece of shit.

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
I normally don't pay attention to the whole woke, LBQGDSIFHT (whatever the acronym) stuff in shows. If the overall story sucks, it sucks.

But... Warhammer 40k - don't woke/wake it. It's the most brutal, violent, depressing sci-fi series I've ever read.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I normally don't pay attention to the whole woke, LBQGDSIFHT (whatever the acronym) stuff in shows. If the overall story sucks, it sucks.

But... Warhammer 40k - don't woke/wake it. It's the most brutal, violent, depressing sci-fi series I've ever read.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

I think you mean was

"Warhammer Adventures is an exciting new range of books coming next year for boys and girls aged 8-12 years old featuring younger protagonists having thrilling adventures and facing off against dangerous enemies."

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Sargon of Akkad/Carl Benjamin has a great podcast about how Games Workshop desperately wants to be woke. They are a bunch of creatives that yearn for the acceptance of their liberal peers. The issue is that 98% of their consumers would stop buying if they injected woke into the ultra brutal/bloody/masculine/dark product they created.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Sargon of Akkad/Carl Benjamin has a great podcast about how Games Workshop desperately wants to be woke. They are a bunch of creatives that yearn for the acceptance of their liberal peers. The issue is that 98% of their consumers would stop buying if they injected woke into the ultra brutal/bloody/masculine/dark product they created.
Was that the one about the importance of lore? Sense he's taken off of with the Lotus Eaters, I've been happy that he's been doing his soliloquies.

I think I know which one you're talking about but it's pretty great.

Edit: is this the one?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Was that the one about the importance of lore? Sense he's taken off of with the Lotus Eaters, I've been happy that he's been doing his soliloquies.

It's nice that he managed to come back after crying women called in when he was on national TV to say he sounded like their rapist.

I think a few of his cohosts are better than he is though.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1WTF

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
It's nice that he managed to come back after crying women called in when he was on national TV to say he sounded like their rapist.

I think a few of his cohosts are better than he is though.
Go Crazy Wtf GIF

I'm honestly perplexed. Maybe you're confusing him with somebody else but to my knowledge I don't think he's ever had anything levied against him regarding cancel culture or he touched me in a bad place.

The dudes got a wife and kids that is his biggest achievement according to himself and he does everything to work for his family.

Prove me wrong but I think that's bullshit. I know you're British and maybe you're seeing a whole bunch of mainstream media propaganda over there that maybe we don't have access to. No big deal but just share where or what you think backs that claim up.

You're not a bad dude, but don't be a faggot.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

Thank you.

I didn't know about that one, I just assumed it was the other because it had come out right around the time when games workshop was making women Space Marines.

Pretty certain he enjoys his tabletop gaming though., Dude's a dorky dad like most of us, but Godbless him.

• 2Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Go Crazy Wtf GIF

I'm honestly perplexed. Maybe you're confusing him with somebody else but to my knowledge I don't think he's ever had anything levied against him regarding cancel culture or he touched me in a bad place.

The dudes got a wife and kids that is his biggest achievement according to himself and he does everything to work for his family.

Prove me wrong but I think that's bullshit. I know you're British and maybe you're seeing a whole bunch of mainstream media propaganda over there that maybe we don't have access to. No big deal but just share where or what you think backs that claim up.

You're not a bad dude, but don't be a faggot.

They tried to cancel him because he made a joke that he "wouldn't even rape" a British politician and she, being woke as shit, lost her mind.

He recently apologized for it after many, many years.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF

Chris

Potato del Grande
Pretty certain he enjoys his tabletop gaming though., Dude's a dorky dad like most of us, but Godbless him.
They tried to cancel him because he made a joke that he "wouldn't even rape" a British politician and she, being woke as shit, lost her mind.

It's funny someone thinks of Sargon as a dorky 40k enjoyer and missed his public embarassment, political party destroying story arc.

I'm a fan of the guy but you can't let internet style discussion leak into real life, the normies don't get it.

I don't think there's a way to say "Custodes can't be female" without sounding weird IRL.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

Actually it's not Carl.

That's some guy that was on GB news or something. Pretty sure that's why Calvin Robinson ended up joining their team. I know the guy that got blasted for that is maybe a comedian or something, and he said I wouldn't have sex with some lady being interviewed by somebody else, and then he got utterly destroyed.

I want to say maybe he's been on the Lotus Eaters in the past but maybe not.

Sorry you just made mention of that, I'm staying up way too late, and was just thinking about it. Hunter's remember them doing a podcast or whatever talking about the whole event.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I can't find it but there's a Mister Metokur video where he goes through all of this and felted Sargon - if you can find it then that's the best source.

Basically he joined UKIP which is the party that supported Brexit with Nigel Farage. He ran for election to the EU parliament and had a couple of disasters, personally destroying the party.

His "I wouldn't even rape" joke were found by journalists and he doubled down calling a UK MP a bitch at a press conference. Dankula was there laughing at it and the new party leader, destroying his credibility as a Farage successor.

Then his inventor use and age of consent debates were found and he went on (or was covered by) a morning TV show and a stay at home mum rang in crying saying he sounded like her rapist.

This is why he had to rebrand to Lotus Eaters and bring on other people, a great move by the way, I watch all their videos.

BUT

You cannot link him to Warhammer 40k, that's an automatic loss to show him to normies.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I can't find it but there's a Mister Metokur video where he goes through all of this and felted Sargon - if you can find it then that's the best source.

Basically he joined UKIP which is the party that supported Brexit with Nigel Farage. He ran for election to the EU parliament and had a couple of disasters, personally destroying the party.

His "I wouldn't even rape" joke were found by journalists and he doubled down calling a UK MP a bitch at a press conference. Dankula was there laughing at it and the new party leader, destroying his credibility as a Farage successor.

Then his inventor use and age of consent debates were found and he went on (or was covered by) a morning TV show and a stay at home mum rang in crying saying he sounded like her rapist.

This is why he had to rebrand to Lotus Eaters and bring on other people, a great move by the way, I watch all their videos.

BUT

You cannot link him to Warhammer 40k, that's an automatic loss to show him to normies.
Do you have any of the videos that you can share? I know this is way off topic, feel free just to send them to me via direct message or whatever. I just don't know about this whatsoever, and with him being a Brit as are you, maybe there's a bunch of stuff that's getting spun and your media sphere that I'm not privy to.

Honestly not trying to be an asshole, this is just something I've never heard of regarding him, and if there's one or two specific interviews that he did or accusations, can I have at least like to learn about them, but part of me says you're just pulling my leg.

Anyways, I think it's probably all BS, but happy to discuss it further.

Don't want to derail the thread, so like I said shoot me some evidence., and my apologies to you guys that play for getting everything off topic.

Post some some new painting of miniatures!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Do you have any of the videos that you can share? I know this is way off topic, feel free just to send them to me via direct message or whatever. I just don't know about this whatsoever, and with him being a Brit as are you, maybe there's a bunch of stuff that's getting spun and your media sphere that I'm not privy to.

Honestly not trying to be an asshole, this is just something I've never heard of regarding him, and if there's one or two specific interviews that he did or accusations, can I have at least like to learn about them, but part of me says you're just pulling my leg.

Anyways, I think it's probably all BS, but happy to discuss it further.

Don't want to derail the thread, so like I said shoot me some evidence., and my apologies to you guys that play for getting everything off topic.

Post some some new painting of miniatures!
Found it:
Code:
https://youtu.be/bwAeXckl2Ps?si=k-r_PDbbZpfLTo9m

Yeah the media spun the hell out of everything, he didn't do anything "wrong" but you can't shitpost then be a political candidate... though maybe Trump's VP can manage it.

I have some Infiltrators/Incursors I need to finish painting, then actually get some games in!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Found it:
Code:
https://youtu.be/bwAeXckl2Ps?si=k-r_PDbbZpfLTo9m

Yeah the media spun the hell out of everything, he didn't do anything "wrong" but you can't shitpost then be a political candidate... though maybe Trump's VP can manage it.

I have some Infiltrators/Incursors I need to finish painting, then actually get some games in!

Thanks for at least sharing that video even if it's retarded.

Keep painting your army, even though I don't play the game I appreciate the effort that goes into the hobby, and it's nice to see people's creative efforts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user