What tickles your pickle

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got a small tip at work today so I stopped and got a slice of Casey's pizza and a 1 dollar scratcher.

20230817_171129.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Got a small tip at work today so I stopped and got a slice of Casey's pizza and a 1 dollar scratcher.

View attachment 487024

Granny used to love the scratchers. We had one with a similar mechanic. Where normally you have to match 3 to win, but if you got a moneybag you'd win the prize immediately. So I won $5 with a moneybag and showed it to her and she tried to argue with me that it wasn't a winner because I didn't match 3. After I explained the moneybag to her she got a 1000 yard stare and mumbled "I see that symbol all the time". And I was like, WHAT? When? She said the last time was just yesterday and she threw the ticket away. I went digging through our outside trash and came up with a $200 winner. I was in High School at the time so that was a huge score. Me and Granny decided to split it. Which was nice since technically I wasn't old enough to cash it in myself.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I get like 100 scam calls a day. I generally answer them if i'm not too busy because otherwise they'll leave a message and I hate checking voicemail. Anyway, I just had one call and he was saying some weird shit over and over again. Something like I loooove my cock something something and facetime. After a few repetitions I realized it must be a song so i tried to join in. Then I asked if he knew beny lava, the only indian song I know. he said no no, I don't like benny lava and started singing again. After a few minutes (probably however long he's supposed to spend on a call to get paid), we laughed and said good bye.

In case anyone missed the buffalaxing of Benny lava from 20 years ago

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Wow!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I get like 100 scam calls a day. I generally answer them if i'm not too busy because otherwise they'll leave a message and I hate checking voicemail. Anyway, I just had one call and he was saying some weird shit over and over again. Something like I loooove my cock something something and facetime. After a few repetitions I realized it must be a song so i tried to join in. Then I asked if he knew beny lava, the only indian song I know. he said no no, I don't like benny lava and started singing again. After a few minutes (probably however long he's supposed to spend on a call to get paid), we laughed and said good bye.

Well, that's something new for me.

I'd let some of those women shit on my street.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Saw a guy in the lobby at work who was agitated and tried to "slap punch" the wall. I guess enough to let people around know he was angry but not enough to get arrested or cause damage or something?

He thought it was drywall. It was not.

He then basically did this but with his wrist.

tenor.gif

I let security know.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider

Next time ask him about his favorite Batman movie

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I went to get a yard of 50/50 (compost and soil) to do a few lawn projects today. I pull out of the lot with a giant pile of poo poo dirt in the bed and some guy in a new white car with temp plates comes around the corner and catches up, decides to tailgate. I was feeling pretty generous so I sped up so he wasn't delayed.

hmm-jeff-goldblum.gif

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have a "neighbour" (lives about 1.5 miles down the road) who knew I was going to be watching football today. He and I are very chummy, we do things for each other - like working on house projects together, having meals together, blah blah blah. He just showed up with a huge rack of smoked ribs and rib tips and just dropped them off for me and my family's eating-while-watching-football pleasure. And it is all fucking delicious. I had just happened to make a huge cornbread, so the stars have aligned for me.

• 8Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 8 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Poo poo dirt is what I shall call it from now until forever.

In Austin they have dillo dirt. It's made from the solid waste from all of their wastewater plants. They dry it out and ship it to one location on the southeast side of town where it's turned into 'fertilizer'. They passed a law saying all the new homes had to use dillo dirt to sod the yards.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Lol

Attachments

• 1000006915.jpg
    1000006915.jpg
    985.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 1000006914.jpg
    1000006914.jpg
    869.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 1000006913.jpg
    1000006913.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 59
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
In Austin they have dillo dirt. It's made from the solid waste from all of their wastewater plants. They dry it out and ship it to one location on the southeast side of town where it's turned into 'fertilizer'. They passed a law saying all the new homes had to use dillo dirt to sod the yards.
mud GIF

I read that as dildo dirt at first. I highly recommend image google if you want to lose a pound or 3.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
mud GIF

I read that as dildo dirt at first. I highly recommend image google if you want to lose a pound or 3.

Pretty sure everyone sees / hears dildo the first time. Not sure if it's intentional.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I am getting referred to a physical therapist for a neck issue. They asked me to look up who is in my insurance network and pick one.

I just picked a physical therapist based on his office's proximity to the Hawaiian restaurant I like.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure everyone sees / hears dildo the first time. Not sure if it's intentional.
It used to be called Night Soil and was used all around the world as fertilizer for food crops (and still is in some place, like India). Unfortunately, a lot of human diseases are shit borne and using it on food leads to the spread of those diseases. Especially with people who don't wash their food.

We know how to sterilize dirt/fertilizer now, so the risk should be really low for using it on grass. Place like India, that use it in food fields probably aren't spending the time/money to sanitize it though.

• 1Like

jeydax

Death and Taxes
This stuff tickles my pickle. It's made from human poop too and is one of the oldest recycling programs in the US. Makes your lawn look awesome too.

1695391911707.png

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
lol used on golf courses. Reminds me that I worked on a few golf courses that were watered with the effluent non potable water from shit plants. I never realized they used shit so much on golf courses. Maybe that's why they attract assholes.