Whats rustling your jimmies?

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
I think its easier to be angry when you see 3/4 of the disabled people are fat fucks in their 40s or other silly shit. Amazing the number of lifted brodozer trucks with handicapped placards.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If proximity to the entrance isn't mandated, then they should put most of the handicap spaces in the back of the parking lot. I'm comfortable saying that if you're so borderline that it's dangerous to ride your hoover-round from the back of a parking lot, then you shouldn't be out anyway.

• 1Jew

joz123

Potato del Grande
Hybrid parking spots. I understand having the handicap spots close, but having the hybrid spots just as close as handicap ones makes no fucking sense to me.

• 1Jew

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Hybrid parking spots. I understand having the handicap spots close, but having the hybrid spots just as close as handicap ones makes no fucking sense to me.

The only way I'm ok with it is if it's spots for electric cars with charging stations in the spot

We've got a row of these in front of a local store:

MMb3yfC.png

Which is kind of hilarious because there's more spots there(6) than the number of Tesla cars I've ever seen when out driving around Kansas City(I've seen 3, ever)

• 1Jew

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
There are plenty of people that can walk around an air conditioned building just fine but having to hike in from bfe in the heat could seriously affect them. In short, you're an asshole who deserves to get fucked in the ass until you're disabled.
538.jpg

URL][\img]

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I don't really get handicap spots tbh. My mother had a stroke and lost a decent amount if motor function (leg brace, cane, etc...). My father has a lifetime handicap pass for her, but really when any of the family goes somewhere with her we drop her off in the front and park in a normal space.

It does annoy me seeing fatfucks who can't "walk in the heat" but are fine in AC use handicap spots. They deserve to die

Last edited:
  • 1Jew
  • 1Ice Burn

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
There are plenty of things to be rustled over with handicapped parking, but being rustled or confused at their very existence is a bit weak even for the mouthiest of breathers in this crowd.

Here, I'll give you guys some very specific things to be rustled about:

On the mirror placards it clearly says to remove when you're driving, but fuckers are apparently too lazy to remove them and thing the better option is have their vision obstructed.

Yes, the fat fucks that have a handicapped pass simply for being fat asses.

The spots still have lines you're supposed to park between! If your handicap is you can't fucking see, you shouldn't be driving, but the extra space is for people who need it to exit their vehicle, not so can somehow manage to park in the spot perpendicular to how you should have.

I'm pretty forgiving and willing to give a lot of benefit of the doubt, but if you park in a handicapped spot and then literally jog into the gym and run around playing basketball for 2 hours you probably could have left that spot for one of the blue hairs there to do water aerobics.

But yeah, pretty edgy take, guys! Next let's discuss how fucking rustling wheelchairs are! I mean, what the fuck, you should be allowed to take up more space and be fucking over every single american so the .000000001% can have a slightly more enjoyable life!!! Right guys?!

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
There are plenty of things to be rustled over with handicapped parking, but being rustled or confused at their very existence is a bit weak even for the mouthiest of breathers in this crowd.

On the mirror placards it clearly says to remove when you're driving, but fuckers are apparently too lazy to remove them and thing the better option is have their vision obstructed.

The spots still have lines you're supposed to park between! If your handicap is you can't fucking see, you shouldn't be driving, but the extra space is for people who need it to exit their vehicle, not so can somehow manage to park in the spot perpendicular to how you should have.

I'm pretty forgiving and willing to give a lot of benefit of the doubt, but if you park in a handicapped spot and then literally jog into the gym and run around playing basketball for 2 hours you probably could have left that spot for one of the blue hairs there to do water aerobics.

But yeah, pretty edgy take, guys! Next let's discuss how fucking rustling wheelchairs are! I mean, what the fuck, you should be allowed to take up more space and be fucking over every single american so the .000000001% can have a slightly more enjoyable life!!! Right guys?!
Confirmed fat ass who is too fat to walk an additional 10ft in the "heat"

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Jefferies makes it very clear his set is coming to an end because there's another show immediately after (he went for a good two hours). So naturally the older guy decides that's a great time to also get up and go to the bathroom. As I start to stand up, he sarcastically says excuse me and more or less intentionally elbows me as he goes past, although not hard or anything.

This would be medium shove in the back time for me. They want to get physical I can do that, most people just stare at you and act cunty. Especially old guys think they can bully a young guy because you don't want to be the guy that kicks an old fart's ass. If he fell down I'm sure you'd get bonus points.

• 1Jew

Molten Core Raider
SInce we are bitching about parking. The yogabitches who drive halfway across town to do yoga at the place beside where my wife works insist on taking ALL the storefront parking spots (despite all the other businesses having signs asking people to not take all their spots) so they don't have to walk ( that would be too bad if they got exercise on their way to get exercise), leaving the customers at the medical care place to walk and the 90 year old ladies with fat cats in carriers to hike it across the parking lot.

• 1Triggered
  • 1Jew
  • 1Rustled

trex

Queen Bee

someone is handicapped. no need to get your jimmies russled.

• 1Jew
  • 1Dislike

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Good one, Trex... and ZyyzYzzy. I really liked that you both came up with the same basic comeback. That really unrustled me. Thanks, you two, Trex and ZyyzYzzy, both.

• 1Jew
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Solidarity

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm rustled over the fact Tyen and his super cunt are allowed free access here. If you wanted to kill this place, why did you bother making it, a_skeleton_03?

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
She should at least be restricted to new posts in the Shaw. Irritating going to look at my various ss threads and some are second page because a half dozen e troll whore threads

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

trex

Queen Bee
As fat as plenty on these forums. But I walk my fat ass in passed the handicapped spots without feeling the need to whine like a lazy bitch because someone else is allowed to park closer than me.

sorry to hear about your weight struggle. just remember next time you order your 50pc mcnugget meal, that nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. maybe you should park as far away from the door as possible to give yourself a little extra exercise.

• 2Ice Burn
  • 1Jew
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

Not here, but when I lived in TX it wasn't all that uncommon to see parking spots listed as "dually only" and such. I've personally never seen a hybrid parking spot or one like I've seen on the internet "micro" cars only.

But what is rustling my jimmies is myself. Freaking body falling apart, now I'm losing skin for reason.

• 1Jew

joz123

Potato del Grande
Out of the blue I can't send or receive texts but calls are fine. FU T-Mobile!

• 1Jew