Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck, man? Mouths were totally open. Watching them eat was like watching a cement mixer. You don't believe mouths were opened? If they weren't, I wouldn't have had an issue in the first place.

But, hey. You don't believe it. Okay.

At the moment, you're rustling me a little bit. Why would I make that up?

I covered all that but I will say it again.

Don't believe it because you bitched about the sound, not the sight. You probably don't even realize that your mouth doesn't have to be open to be a noisy chewer. My wife does (or did before the vinegar squirts which I totally just made up because it sounded awesome) the same damn thing. "You're chewing too loud, close your mouth". "Bitch, my mouth is closed ... here lemme show you what it's like when I chew with my mouth open"

i'd be willing to bet and lay odds that's exactly what happened with your friends. I'm sure mouths were wide open ... after you said something.

BTW, my wife is only bothered by noisy chewing when she's on the rag or it's been too long since we had sex (lotta overlap in those 2 situations). What's your excuse?

• 2Jew
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What kind of savage chews with their fucking mouth open? Waiters should be allowed to throw your fucking food on the floor and make you eat like the pig you are then charge you an 50% more as a tip for having the displeasure of dealing with you.

oQjDNBF.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Don't believe it because you bitched about the sound, not the sight. You probably don't even realize that your mouth doesn't have to be open to be a noisy chewer. My wife does (or did before the vinegar squirts which I totally just made up because it sounded awesome) the same damn thing. "You're chewing too loud, close your mouth". "Bitch, my mouth is closed ... here lemme show you what it's like when I chew with my mouth open"

i'd be willing to bet and lay odds that's exactly what happened with your friends. I'm sure mouths were wide open ... after you said something.

BTW, my wife is only bothered by noisy chewing when she's on the rag or it's been too long since we had sex (lotta overlap in those 2 situations). What's your excuse?
Sounds like a lot of justification for why you chew like a fucking slob. How fat are you?

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Hoss, Mist, a_skeleton_02, Trollface, they're all the same. Yet you guys keep responding. Shameful.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Actually, I referenced the visuals. Watching them eat was like looking at a cement mixer.

So, keep up. You're wrong. And people who chew with their mouths open are inconsiderate. This all started because I spent time with people who chew with their mouths open. You really think I don't know that you can make noise with your mouth closed?

I expect you're a mouth breather, though, so enjoy your troll, and shut your fucking mouth while chewing. Everyone in your life will thank me.

• 1Jew

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Actually, I referenced the visuals. Watching them eat was like looking at a cement mixer.

So, keep up. You're wrong. And people who chew with their mouths open are inconsiderate. This all started because I spent time with people who chew with their mouths open. You really think I don't know that you can make noise with your mouth closed?

I expect you're a mouth breather, though, so enjoy your troll, and shut your fucking mouth while chewing. Everyone in your life will thank me.

Great comeback. Good thing for you there's no way for anyone to go back and check your story out.

O wait, there is.

Just spent a lot of time with very good friends. One thing - they all eat like fucking pigs. What is the deal with people chewing with their mouth open? Some of them seem to see how much noise they can possibly make with things like crisp apples or chips. All weekend I made food ready, and then disappeared while everyone ate. I know this is my own issue, but have you ever gotten up in the morning and said, "you know what I want to do today? I want to listen to people orally process some food. That sounds awesome?"

No. Close your fucking mouth when you eat.

I don't think my forty year old fried would react the same way. I even said at one point, "could everyone chew with their mouth closed, please?" and the loudest offenders laughed and asked "why?" That's when I started eating alone in my office.

Here's what bothers me about that. You don't care about mouth noises? Fine. Why do you force everyone around you to enjoy their meal less because you don't mind it? It is common etiquette to close your fucking mouth while chewing. Do that.

First 2 posts, nothing but complaints about the sound. You didn't say anything about the visuals until I called you out for not even knowing what was upsetting you. Just admit you were bothered by the sound because you were on your woman's period, and wrongly thought they had their mouths open. Then the healing can begin.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Great comeback. Good thing for you there's no way for anyone to go back and check your story out.

O wait, there is.

First 2 posts, nothing but complaints about the sound. You didn't say anything about the visuals until I called you out for not even knowing what was upsetting you. Just admit you were bothered by the sound because you were on your woman's period, and wrongly thought they had their mouths open. Then the healing can begin.

Enjoy your troll. I have no reason to continue this discussion in which you have absolutely no way to prove you are right, but you act with the certitude in the way that only idiots do. Enjoy your evening.

giphy.gif

• 1Jew
  • 1Salty
  • 1Ice Burn

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Enjoy your troll. I have no reason to continue this discussion in which you have absolutely no way to prove you are right, but you act with the certitude in the way that only idiots do. Enjoy your evening.

Dirk, I had no idea you were such a bitch when destroyed by words on a screen. You always struck me as the type who would own up to it. Maybe in a few days. How long do your periods usually last?

• 1Salty
  • 1Jew

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So monday last week was playing games and shit when I hear some noise outside my appartment. 2mins later, internet goes down, no signal on the router. Go outside, it's some guys installing internet for someone else, so tell them they must have fucked some of my shit up cause it went down literally when they got there. They tell me it shouldn't be the case but they're gonna look at it. Go do something else, not fixed 30mins later, go back outside, fuckers gone.

Call ISP support, say my internet is down, they do the usual shit "is it plugged in, reset the router etc" and tell me they're gonna look into it and get it fixed. Since it happened twice this year already, I know I won't have internet for a week, so use my shitty phone to play games and wifi free internet with terrible ping to do shit so I don't hit my cap on my phone. Anyway, now it's 8days later, still not fixed, fuckers call me, "yeah we can't fix it we're sending someone, when's fine for you?". So I'm like, asap I don't give a fuck, and the soonest they have is next fucking week.

So now I'm going another week with fucking garbage phone and free wifi internet where I can't download movies, can't patch games, can't even look at the FSR thread because it can't fucking load all the pictures or whatever the fuck. This year's been really terrible with these fuckers, glad I'm moving later this year, will change ISP and hope it's better. At the very least the ISP I'm probably switching to gives free ADSL when internet is down instead of this garbage free wifi which is like horrible from 7PM to midnight, as expected.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
So monday last week was playing games and shit when I hear some noise outside my appartment. 2mins later, internet goes down, no signal on the router. Go outside, it's some guys installing internet for someone else, so tell them they must have fucked some of my shit up cause it went down literally when they got there. They tell me it shouldn't be the case but they're gonna look at it. Go do something else, not fixed 30mins later, go back outside, fuckers gone.

Call ISP support, say my internet is down, they do the usual shit "is it plugged in, reset the router etc" and tell me they're gonna look into it and get it fixed. Since it happened twice this year already, I know I won't have internet for a week, so use my shitty phone to play games and wifi free internet with terrible ping to do shit so I don't hit my cap on my phone. Anyway, now it's 8days later, still not fixed, fuckers call me, "yeah we can't fix it we're sending someone, when's fine for you?". So I'm like, asap I don't give a fuck, and the soonest they have is next fucking week.

So now I'm going another week with fucking garbage phone and free wifi internet where I can't download movies, can't patch games, can't even look at the FSR thread because it can't fucking load all the pictures or whatever the fuck. This year's been really terrible with these fuckers, glad I'm moving later this year, will change ISP and hope it's better. At the very least the ISP I'm probably switching to gives free ADSL when internet is down instead of this garbage free wifi which is like horrible from 7PM to midnight, as expected.

I would lose my goddamn mind.

• 1Jew

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Dirk, I had no idea you were such a bitch when destroyed by words on a screen. You always struck me as the type who would own up to it. Maybe in a few days. How long do your periods usually last?

Destroyed by words? I said people were eating with their mouths open and it rustled me. You decided (for who knows what reason) to take issue with that and you said people didn't have their mouths open when they were chewing. Because you didn't believe me. Even though you were likely a thousand miles away. I was merely saying something that rustled me, you responded strangely. You destroyed nothing and I really don't care to engage you more when all you are doing is saying the contrary of what I'm saying without cause.

Have a nice day.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Jew

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I dumped comcast years ago because they would waste weeks after a lightning storm caused an outage sending multiple morons out to the house to "check signal strength" and fix nothing (if they found something, they could charge me for the "service") before finally sending a guy that knows how to replace a fried circuit board in the box out in the yard. And this guy was the most bitter, obviously overworked person I've ever met and he said there was nothing I could say or do on the phone to keep them from sending the parade of morons out to waste everyone's time.

On a related note, in five years with Verizon FIOS I've never made a service call.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
On a related note, in five years with Verizon FIOS I've never made a service call.

I would love to dump comcast. I'm tired of calling their help line and getting someone in Pakistan or India or whatever, then when they can't help me being told it's a week out for service.

Verizon FIOS looks nice, but it's cellular? I live in Florida, I'd hate to lose internet during bad whether or whatever. I'd love AT&T Fiber, but I rent a condo so that's out.

To top it off, Comcast instituted data caps this year, 150gb a month, over that and you either get charged ridiculous amounts or upgrade to unlimited for an additional $50 on top of your bill. I work from home, torrent TV shows, and play video games, as does my roommate, so we reached this cap about halfway through the month.

• 1Jew

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Destroyed by words? I said people were eating with their mouths open and it rustled me. You decided (for who knows what reason) to take issue with that and you said people didn't have their mouths open when they were chewing. Because you didn't believe me. Even though you were likely a thousand miles away. I was merely saying something that rustled me, you responded strangely. You destroyed nothing and I really don't care to engage you more when all you are doing is saying the contrary of what I'm saying without cause.

Have a nice day.

So now you didn't get caught flat out lying about whether you complained about the visuals or just the sound before I called you out? That's what I was referring to. Please highlight the portion of those first 2 posts where you bitched about anything specific to open mouths.

Oh and I meant to say destroyed by your own words. Sorry if that omission insinuated that I was the wordsmith of your destruction. Also, you didn't answer how long your periods usually last. it's been 3 days now, that flow should be slowing down, shouldn't it?

I really don't care to engage you more when all you are doing is saying the contrary of what I'm saying without cause.

No I'm not.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Jew
  • 1Picard

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

I would be seeing red. If I could be home anytime, I'd probably be in their office right now trying to get those technicians fired. I guess next time you'll grab a chair and sit behind their truck.

• 1Jew

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To top it off, Comcast instituted data caps this year, 150gb a month, over that and you either get charged ridiculous amounts or upgrade to unlimited for an additional $50 on top of your bill. I work from home, torrent TV shows, and play video games, as does my roommate, so we reached this cap about halfway through the month.

4K is starting to make its way into streams / downloads. 150GB is like 3 movies. WTF.

So glad I don't live in the US and put up with this shit anymore. I've had 300MB unlimited fiber for the last ~5 years here in the Middle East of all places.

• 1Jew

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah all things considered, it isn't shitty Comcast, I live in europe so we don't have data caps and I can generally pick 2 to 4 different ISPs for my shit so they don't have stupid prices or offers. I mean I've been living here like 6years now, and haven't had an issue with internet other than the small random outages like maybe once a year for 10mins-1hour in the middle of the night or whatever. 2016 was pretty shit though and I had issues 3times in 6months.

I didn't care too much that the technicians that were there were probably responsible, I don't know if they were, won't know until the technician comes and fixes it and tell me what was wrong, it seemed like it'd be their fault but could have been a coincidence for all I know, so didn't care too much about that. The annoying part is I knew it was gonna take about a week to fix from the past 2 times, but then they call me and can't send a guy like this week but instead I have to wait a whole another week, especially since I had some plans for this next 2 weeks.

• 1Jew

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not to defend Comcast, since I pay for their Business plan to not have caps, but aren't they raising, or have already raised, the caps to 1TB?

• 1Jew