Whats rustling your jimmies?

DrFukasaka

Lord Nagafen Raider
Little black kids cut across an ally (that I own) on their way home from school to the projects on the edge of town this causes my dog to bark so two of the kids take it up on themselves to throw shit over my fence at my dog. I see all of this through the window so I go out to make them stop and they both run off screaming at me and calling me faggot.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Little black kids cut across an ally (that I own) on their way home from school to the projects on the edge of town this causes my dog to bark so two of the kids take it up on themselves to throw shit over my fence at my dog. I see all of this through the window so I go out to make them stop and they both run off screaming at me and calling me faggot.

My pops would sit on top of our roof because hoodrats would roll down the alley at night. He fired two rounds of .45 into the ground, and they never drove past again. Bet you could scare the fucking holy ghost into those kids if you pop off a round or two the next time they swing through and fuck with your dog.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Smokers who don't care and/or are oblivious to the fact that they smell worse than a walking ashtray.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
People who cry about smokers smelling bad while walking around drenched in cologne/aftershave/perfume/etc as if they're any better.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
People who cry about people who walk around drenched in cologne/aftershave/perfume/etc as if their anal seepage problem is any better.

• 3Like
  • 1Jew

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Wanted to get into the habit of using mouthwash twice a day after getting my two root canals, so used the shit my BF uses at home. Only used it for two days twice a day and had to stop because it completely ruined my taste buds. Two days since using it and I still can't fucking taste anything.

• 1Jew

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
30 hour plane rides.
30hours? What the fuck is that, weather trouble preventing landing after an across the world flight? I flew to NZ from europe and it was pretty long but it was like on the other side of the earth so that kind made sense, iirc it was only 17hours though.

• 1Jew

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Go into the closet to get shoes.
Ready mag is missing.
"Honey where is the AR15 magazine full of bullets which was purposefully and deliberately placed on top of the gun safe."
"Oh I think I put it into a bin, try the one with the shoe polish and stuff."
"Do you think you should have told me you moved it?"
"Sorry, didn't think it was important."

TYPICAL

• 2Rustled
  • 1Jew
  • 1Nationalist

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Stumbling across a song on a new album and just being completely blown away by the song. Then I eagerly go and start listening to the rest of the 30 or 40+ minute album and its all complete dogshit.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled

ilikefoods

Peasant
Stumbling across a song on a new album and just being completely blown away by the song. Then I eagerly go and start listening to the rest of the 30 or 40+ minute album and its all complete dogshit.
Sounds like Kings of Leon.

Saw 2 scrotes smashing a car window and stealing handbag inside, chased after them, caught 1 and phoned police. While I was waiting on them showing up a couple of pubs emptied, kids (he is 15) friends and family showed up, one of them had palmed a stanley knife, kids brother had grabbed a kitchen knife, all hell broke loose. Managed to get knife off the wee cunt, no harm done to anyone, police finally get there, bunch of people arrested. As soon as I get home I started scouring facebook to find names and details of people involved, found the profile of the kid that stole the handbag and his wall was filled with scum accusing me of being a paedophile for daring to chase this bawbag and catch him.
He was just partaking in some teenage shenanigans, boys will be boys, that big arsehole should be arrested for being a beast etc. Not one hint of responsibility or accountability.
Jimmies well and truly rustled.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
magazine full of 9mm hollowpoints would of solved that jimmy rustling.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Great on you for catching them, though if you were not and maybe you can see why you would have been better off just calling but not trying to apprehend. Things got ugly with knives...... Most people not afraid of them as they should be.

Some ladies bag is not worth your life. Had you been armed, even if cleared still is a lot of time, scrutiny, and legal fees.

Personally i keep intervening for preventing bodily harm.

• 1Jew

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Wanted to get into the habit of using mouthwash twice a day after getting my two root canals, so used the shit my BF uses at home. Only used it for two days twice a day and had to stop because it completely ruined my taste buds. Two days since using it and I still can't fucking taste anything.
Look on the bright side: BF doesn't need to shower before a BJ!

• 1Like