Whats rustling your jimmies?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
lately Ive been noticing a lot of kissing in public.

what the fuck.
Are you sure it wasn't seagulls fighting over a french fry? When you're a virgin your perspective gets a bit warped.

• 2Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As of the first of this year the veterinary feed directive took effect which now requires a vet prescription for a lot of animal antibiotics. Some of the farmers are losing their fucking mind because we can't make the feed the way that "want" it without having to bring the vet out.

This directive has been in the works for a while and hasn't just appeared out of no where. Dunno why they weren't ready for it. Was also long over do as a lot of farmers were misusing the antibiotics and just putting them in as prevention just because.

Had one say he'll never order feed from us again for trying to "nickel and dime" them. 2 days later orders his batch anyways without the meds.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i am attracted to slightly chubby single mums now.

I dunno i am pickled or rustled

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Been staying busy playing some games. Health really got me down so I keep occupied with that for the most part.

I can add a rustled jmmies story tho. Someone from the AISC contacted me (American Institute of Steel Construction, which sets all our standards, produces a ton of guides/books/ and the AISC manual which is our bible at 700 pages) and wanted me to be part of a group that was going to produce a series of guides on making the connection between engineer and the field. My name came up from someone so they sent me a deal to fill out with work experience and such. One of the members sent an email to everyone asking where in my qualifications were my education such as engineer and such.

The lead guy said he was totally missing the point since apparently they are having issues with engineers communicating to the field, shop etc...and that was the point of the guides.

Lead guy had a shit fit about the guy who asked. I had enough and I totally blew his mind when I told him my last job was VP of engineering and I have a GED.

Got all the time in the world now, don't have time for that.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
As of the first of this year the veterinary feed directive took effect which now requires a vet prescription for a lot of animal antibiotics. Some of the farmers are losing their fucking mind because we can't make the feed the way that "want" it without having to bring the vet out.

This directive has been in the works for a while and hasn't just appeared out of no where. Dunno why they weren't ready for it. Was also long over do as a lot of farmers were misusing the antibiotics and just putting them in as prevention just because.

Had one day he'll never order feed from us again for trying to "nickel and dime" them. 2 days later orders his batch anyways without the meds.

How far does this reach? Does this mean I can't buy meds for my dogs at feed stores anymore? Is it a state or federal law?

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hoss Hoss

From my understanding it is federal. It mainly was about sulfa antibiotics. For our mill it mainly had an impact on tylosin, chlortetracycline, and oxytetracycline. Not sure what you're buying. We don't really handle a lot of meds, our big one is monensin, which oddly enough doesn't require a scrip.

Edit: it is nation wide Hoss Hoss

Last edited:
  • 1Jew

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Coworker being praised for his speed, which is impressive at more than double everybody else's rate, but it's poor quality and I get stuck fixing it. Every sentence has multiple errors etc. Despite expressing this, I'm in the heat for having some of the slowest times (literally hours added by him)

Before it was annoying but forgivable because his time+my time+plus my time correcting his was still < two average times. Now that I'm getting flack however, it's rustling.
Plus he's an unwashed slob with uncut fingernails and holes in his cat-hair-covered clothes. (To which I'm allergic to - and me may be too given the amount of nasal noises he makes)

• 2Rustled

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Crime in my small city. The city and county are making great strides through real work and effort. Our law enforcement are doing progressive things.
But crime is climbing. Murders, thefts, robberies. In daylight and busy areas even (dark and isolated still worse though)
Undermining everything.
What really rustles the jimmies is that some demographics openly laugh about it.
And they're posing, fucking posing in their mug shots.
Today guy for murder is outright laughing
Girl that stalked slashed and robbed elderly has her hand on her hip quarter turned, head over shoulder.
So many are looking straight up obscuring face.
Rustled
At least no duck faces.. Ah wrong culture nm
Fuck these "people that annoy you"

• 1Jew

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Hoss Hoss

From my understanding it is federal. It mainly was about sulfa antibiotics. For our mill it mainly had an impact on tylosin, chlortetracycline, and oxytetracycline. Not sure what you're buying. We don't really handle a lot of meds, our big one is monensin, which oddly enough doesn't require a scrip.

Edit: it is nation wide Hoss Hoss

Well the shit I used to buy was shots for my dogs, not antbiotics for livestock. I hope that wasn't affected. One of these days I'll be living in the country again and will probably go back to doing those myself.

• 1Jew

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Aight, today's jimmy rustle. I ate jalapenos with lunch. Fresh, grilled, with salt and lime. Fucking awesome. After lunch I go into the bathroom to blow my nose and decide to take a piss while I'm there. Situations like this are a big part of the reason I NORMALLY wash my hands before touching my dick. Fuck, it hurt.

So I texted my wife and told her how I fucked up. She told me to soak my dick in milk. I didn't do it, but about 30 minutes later I texted her back and said, "I kinda hope someone walks in on me doing this, the epic WTF moment would be well worth whatever embarrassment I suffer"

Anyway, I just tried to talk my wife into eating a jalapeno before blowing me sometime. I might have issues.

• 1Jew
  • 1Bullshit

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Wait, one more from lunch today too. The guys at the table next to me were talking sports and didn't know a fucking thing about them. They were trying to talk basketball at one point, a sport I know jackshit about, and I almost blurted out "The 76'ers. Jesus fuck he played for the 76'ers. YOu've been looking for that on your phone for 5 minutes, who the fuck doesn't know iverson played for the sixers? He was not a 'rocket and then some florida team', dammit!"

That wasn't their only crime. They hit all 3 major sports and didn't know shit about any of them. Naturally, as they left I gave them the address for this website. I figure they'll be fine additions to our sports forums.

• 1Jew

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been getting what seems to be an exceptional number of wrong number calls on the cell the past few months. I mean, its been like maybe a dozen wrong numbers over the course of 3 months, which isn't a whole lot, but that is probably 1200% more wrong number calls than the previous 3 years. Its nothing malicious or anything, each one has hung up before I answered, this most recent one hung up before the phone even rang, I didn't notice it until I saw I had a missed call. All different numbers/area codes, seem to be regular numbers and not business' such as from another business selling my number.

• 1Jew

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
How the fuck does anyone even wrong number any more? Back in the day it was one thing, for us we had a number similar to the local pizza place, but nowadays most people dial from contacts/logs, not manually.

• 1Jew