Whats rustling your jimmies?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was emailed directly a task. After completion, learned that it was also emailed to somebody else, so my work (shy under an hour) wouldn't be used.
If you're going to do something like that, email once with all recipients in the address.
Otherwise before doing anything, I have to spend time emailing back, "do I do this?"
Person should know better.
Edit: Last time I simply forwarded the task down the chain and it was never done. The emailer addressed me in person, telling me it was emailed specifically to me so it would get done and not to forward it.
This time, assuming those same rules, I found out that not only was it emailed elsewhere, but days before with in-person direction to that reputable staff member.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So I found out Ive possibly driven a thousand miles miles in my truck with no air filter. Was washing the engine and checking fluid levels today when I looked over at the filter and noticed it was not connected. Its possible I knocked it off but I dont think I did, and the last time I popped the hood was back in October when I replaced the battery.

Fucking K&N. No idea why the hell the guy I bought the truck from put the thing on there.

My truck has 480k miles on it. Somewhere around 50k of those miles were driven with the air filter housing being broke. I kept changing the filter every oil change and it was always clean. Then my mechanic fixed the housing during a tune up, and the next oil change it was so filthy I thought something was wrong with my truck. I broke the air filter housing again trying to change it, so I switched to a K&N filter. It was funny because a few people warned me that using the K&N some smaller particles would be allowed in, especially if I didn't keep up with recharging it. I always said, "can't be worse than no air filter at all, and apparently I'm not capable of changing this one. "

This all happened when the truck was relatively new, probably under 100k miles. I spent most of my time on the highway, not dirt roads. I was told that makes a huge difference in whether the air filter matters.

Hope that helps.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Usually riding season starts around April 1st, but this year the weather been hovering just around freezing the entire time, figures it's going to warm up later in April so I just bid my time. Motherfucker, we got a foot of snow yesterday and it's still snowing and will be all week.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Usually riding season starts around April 1st, but this year the weather been hovering just around freezing the entire time, figures it's going to warm up later in April so I just bid my time. Motherfucker, we got a foot of snow yesterday and it's still snowing and will be all week.

Yeah, I've been able to ride since January. It's crazy town here. I feel your pain, thought. I couldn't get out until late April the last two years. Sucks.

Today was hot, and I don't have the air conditioning for my shop ready to go yet, so I had to weld in an 85 degree shop. Rustled.

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just finished a course to learn how to teach English as a second language. But, there was this one kid on the course that was hardcore liberal, and had to be right about everything.

I was talking with this girl in the course who is trying to go teach in Germany, and she asked me if I had been to any concentration camps when I studied there. I told her I had, and the hardcore liberal comes bopping over to inform me that the Germans were just defending their territory from, "the West," who had imposed horribly restrictive sanctions on them with the treaty of Versailles. I wrote him off after that conversation, but there were a few more gems.

Dude believed life was better for us when we were hunter-gatherers, and that as a white man I cannot feel intimidated by the police.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
I live less than 2 miles from work but I have to leave 40 minutes early because I have to take a shuttle from the employee parking lot.

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hi Tera,

Someone just used your password to try to sign in to your Google Account [email protected], using an application such as an email client or mobile device.

Google stopped this sign-in attempt, but you should review your recently used devices:

Well, yeah. Thanks for the effort and all, but I needed into my email.
Why would google block someone with the password?

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This site - and only this site - moving incredibly slow the last few months. WTF yo?

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not really rustled just confused as I came home from work and foumd my garbage bins up against my garage. They were in the street when I left for work.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Not really rustled just confused as I came home from work and foumd my garbage bins up against my garage. They were in the street when I left for work.

Was it a windy day?

I work from home and lots of times when it is fairly windy around here I'll see trash cans in the middle of the street. If I'm feeling nice I will sometimes take the time to toss them off the street into the lawn or if I know the owners are old I'll put them by the side of the house.

Maybe someone thinks you are old and frail?

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Or he's the guy who leaves them on the curb for 4 days after trash day and someone is sending a don't be ghetto message.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Those fucking idiots who have L or N stickers on their cars and put them in retarded places or upside down or sideways or whatever. Hey, fucking retard, that sticker is there by law to alert me to the fact that you don't know what the fuck you are doing with that car. Keep it in a place where I can clearly see it and don't try to be a clever dick. We all hate you.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic