Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those packing envelopes that are made with recycled paper so when you tear one open little tiny specks of recycled paper go everywhere.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 4 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
An error occurred that cost the small company I work for over one hundred thousand dollars.
Somebody had to pay.
Who got the axe?
The peon that was only indirectly involved in the issue.
A single father of three, a soft spoken, super nice guy, and employee of at least eleven years with the company.
There were at least three employees that dealt with the content of the account. All this guy (graphics) did was copy and paste onto a blue background and move on to one of the other many projects he had due.
There is a content consultant and salesperson, a content proofreader, and a content editor (department head) that all handled it before him

It's bullshit

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
An error occurred that cost the small company I work for over one hundred thousand dollars.
Somebody had to pay.
Who got the axe?
The peon that was only indirectly involved in the issue.
A single father of three, a soft spoken, super nice guy, and employee of at least eleven years with the company.
There were at least three employees that dealt with the content of the account. All this guy (graphics) did was copy and paste onto a blue background and move on to one of the other many projects he had due.
There is a content consultant and salesperson, a content proofreader, and a content editor (department head) that all handled it before him

It's bullshit

If you can help the guy and bring a little justice to it, you should seriously consider taking it up with someone who can make a decision. If what you're saying is true, I'm genuinely pissed off and would love to see a proper resolution.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Car insurance is up for renewal and its going up $12 a month, the fuck?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you guys really pay monthly? With USAA, you pay your year up front and it is significantly less. You're basically paying interest on monthly payments. I have seen anywhere from 5-20% discount. If you sell the car or whatever before the year is up, you get refunded the difference.

Insurance Premium Installment Fees

Progressive auto insurance: The 6-month policy premium is $344. If you can pay in full, the total is $304—a $40 discount. If you want to pay in five installments, the total premium is $369, including a $5 fee on each payment of $73.80. This is a 21% surcharge for the privilege of paying in installments.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Do you guys really pay monthly? With USAA, you pay your year up front and it is significantly less. You're basically paying interest on monthly payments. I have seen anywhere from 5-20% discount. If you sell the car or whatever before the year is up, you get refunded the difference.

Insurance Premium Installment Fees
I have USAA and whenever I go to pay it its the same price whether Im going to pay the 6 months or month to month.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Costco shoppers with zero spacial awareness. Holding up cart traffic with their fat carts so they can yip to their other friend also blocking cart traffic.

One guy boxed me in at the checkout line today so he could flirt with a cashier.

Hate Costco shoppers

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have USAA and whenever I go to pay it its the same price whether Im going to pay the 6 months or month to month.
Same. I believe they give you that perk if you have it auto-withdrawn from your USAA checking account. I used to use the 4 times per 6 months option years ago, because that had no fee either. Now, zero reason to pay more than a month at a time.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

joz123

Potato del Grande
Costco shoppers with zero spacial awareness. Holding up cart traffic with their fat carts so they can yip to their other friend also blocking cart traffic. One guy boxed me in at the checkout line today so he could flirt with a cashier. Hate Costco shoppers

I hate all the parasites that just go there to eat the free samples and clog up space because it's a family of 10 doing it.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I hate all the parasites that just go there to eat the free samples and clog up space because it's a family of 10 doing it.

For a while now I've been debating if marked lanes might help a little. It's an extra cluster fuck over by the meat department meets a few rows of fancy prepared entree's and the bakery. Always a cluster of people stopped seemingly doing nothing. Doesnt help they put up free bait stations there too.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
(local) School systems are doing really well and I should be happy about it, but instead I'm envious, salty, and jaded because shit sucked when I was young and the damages have been tough to impossible to reverse and heal.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
(local) School systems are doing really well and I should be happy about it, but instead I'm envious, salty, and jaded because shit sucked when I was young and the damages have been tough to impossible to reverse and heal.

What are you talking about willis

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf