Whats rustling your jimmies?

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Overweight people who wear football jerseys and long shorts. It's not muscle, dude, you're fuckin' fat.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Lol that reminds me of one place in Florida I used to live where the cops would sit at the corner with 3-5 of them (mostly motorcycle cops) and pull over everyone speeding through the school zone. Every now and then someone would keep going and one of the cops would have to chase them, probably because they were oblivious to literally anything going on as opposed to actually trying to run from the cops.

Where I used to live the law said the school zone speed limits applied during certain hours every weekday. It did not contain an exception for school holidays. So on school holidays, the cops would line up in the school zones, where the regular speed limit was 45 mph, and write enormous four-figure speeding tickets for doing 50mph in a "20" mph zone.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Bought a brand new Samsung 4k HDR TV to enjoy some God of War on, and I just KNEW when unboxing it, that the shitty OneBox thing they make you use would be an issue. Basically the TV only has a power port, and a fiber optic port that connects to this One Box thing that has your HDMI/Optical etc connections.

Sure as shit, in less than 2 fucking weeks, the TV starts chain rebooting every 2-5 minutes. It's maddening. Tech support thinks it's the OneBox, which makes sense because it's super hot, and the TV doesnt reboot when its not connected (but you can't use it like that obviously).

Huge 500 post thread on their forums about it, so yeah don't buy Samsung. Goddamit I just want shit to work.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
The inability of most Americans to carry two thoughts in their head at the same time.
"White people call the police on black people because of bigotry AND because for more than 20 years black people have venerated the "thug" lifestyle? IMPOSSIBLE! It's just racist white people! Saying things about black people is racist and should be dismissed."
"The end to school shootings is going to require a change in teen culture, gun control laws, an actual end to bullying, and community outreach to help troubled kids? OMG THAT'S LIKE... 9 THINGS! NO ONE CAN LIVE AT THAT SPEED! GUNZ R BAD BAN THEM THAT'LL FIX IT ALL."
"You're trying to explain to me that feminism has flaws and that we should work together to fix them for the benefit of both men and women? INCEL! MISOGYNIST! WOMAN HATER! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT FEMINISM IS PERFECT AND FLAWLESS AND YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO QUESTION IT!?!?"

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
789 days after putting $1000 down still no Tesla Model 3. I'm betting on another 100 days wait..
You have got better at Patience! (03)

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Aforementioned milf. Been texting for laughs. Very good at missing a text or not responding for like 12 hours and only after a follow up text from me. Very flirty. Couldnt make sunday lunch plans work due to her moving into an apartment. (My gut feeling is she may be on purely ssi/welfare with the 2-3 kids from I think the father dying or one of them or her on disability... classy right)
She jumped at the idea of 20 questions to get to know each other since next opportunity not for a while. Asks my age and laugha thinking I was younger but didnt seem offput (32vs26) and tells me my turn. Apparently it was a mistake to adk how many kids she did have since id mainly seen the one, and once a second sibling. No reply. I say sorry if too personal and ask about how shed describe herself (country girl, edm clubber etc) No reply. Give it a day and ask if she got busy or if I offended then sorry. Nothing ghosted.

Just suprising since shes the one that came onto me, flirted it up initially, etc then ghosts me. Then again I wouldnt be suprised if her phone service was cut or she got into trouble. I tend to be attracted to insane problem women in distress.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
People, and a lot of them on this forum, who use "could of" or "would of". Holy shit, I know when you say it aloud it sounds like "could of", but that is because you are putting "could have" together into one word, could've.

Fuck people, come on. Could of doesn't even make sense!

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Well for all intensive purposes, most of us understand what is being communicated. ;)

• 2Like
  • 2Triggered
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 6 users

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
789 days after putting $1000 down still no Tesla Model 3. I'm betting on another 100 days wait..
You have got better at Patience! (03)

Hey you could totally have it, if you spend $9000 dollars on a sliiight battery upgrade, and another 5k for..something something interior. The base models will be the last to be made, I assure you. But they'll go ahead and keep advertising as the first mass produced 35k costing electric car :p

(i have a preorder too, but was late to the party. Might not pull the trigger)

• 1Like

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Hey you could totally have it, if you spend $9000 dollars on a sliiight battery upgrade, and another 5k for..something something interior. The base models will be the last to be made, I assure you. But they'll go ahead and keep advertising as the first mass produced 35k costing electric car :p

I'm pulling the trigger on all that stuff. We're only leaving out EAP and FSD. Still gonna be 100 days at least even though it says my delivery window is May-July. Still haven't gotten the Configurator invite unlike my sister in law damn it!

Siliconemelons

I'm pulling the trigger on all that stuff. We're only leaving out EAP and FSD. Still gonna be 100 days at least even though it says my delivery window is May-July. Still haven't gotten the Configurator invite unlike my sister in law damn it!

My boss just got his 3, I think he was battery + interior packages.

He was 2 years? He was basically when they opened up pre orders.

If you are not base model (that yeah, really are not coming out for a long time, BS rustled) it should be soon.

Guess it's region based also? For the price of a 3 with all that crap added why not get and S? Or a used S?

And Nissan and Chevy have 30k mass produced actually available electric cars... this was just a 35k /TESLA!/

I hate the rims on his, they look bad and cheap, but the rest is nice as expected.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
People, and a lot of them on this forum, who use "could of" or "would of". Holy shit, I know when you say it aloud it sounds like "could of", but that is because you are putting "could have" together into one word, could've.

Fuck people, come on. Could of doesn't even make sense!
The number of times I see "noone" used on this forum just bottles my mind. Do they type that in their professional life too?

• 1Solidarity

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
People who play sports and don't try. If you are going to show up why not try? No one says you have to be good but at least try.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
Making fun of online grammar, what a looser.

OBLIG:

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

• 5Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
My neighbor cutting down his fence at fucking 7am with a GOD DAMN CHAINSAW. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU.

• 1Worf