Whats rustling your jimmies?

Amir

Vyemm Raider
Trying to cross the street, a lady almost ran me over. I had to jump back to avoid getting hit. So I slapped her tail light, and then she rolled her window down and called me an asshole. I know I'm an asshole, but she should have watched where she was going, I could plainly see her looking at the store front as I jumped out of the way.

There is always 3 sides of the story. Left. Right and center.

Any downtown city I am at, I always get pricks trying to cross any spot on the street even when they shouldn't and expect people to stop in the middle of an intersection for them when the flow has the right of way/green light.

I am not going to say you were in the wrong but it is a shitty situation for both involved.

Peds lately feel like they can just walk in the middle and forget ever learning: look both ways before crossing.

Frisco. Chicago. Philly. DC. LA most downtowns I visit regularly and it drives me bat shit crazy seeing what peds do.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wife shotdown getting a motorcycle to save the truck on the 100mile/day work commute and gas..... Crying, no sex for a year. When that didn't work went to the I'm not coming home, then downgraded to "Fuck this" spiel about me getting my way always and that she's going to blow 5k on the dumbest thing she can find etc....

I married an adult /s

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Sludig

Why not just get a car?

Beater car would be cheap and decent mileage, but my job doesn't have much room whatsoever for being late due to a breakdown, costs may not be saved when stuff is getting replaced left and right.

Newer car say 12k pos bottom trim low miles used car that makes like 28 mpg takes a lot longer time to offset vs 16.5 mpg than 5k and 50 mpg of bike.

Also I'm vain I'll admit and always want vehicles I'm proud of.

I mean who can say no to this magnificent sonofabitch.

6000000001.jpg

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What about insurance? Also you can get a reliable car for less than 12k.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
i loaned 1.5k over a period of two years to help this guy who needed it. i mean he was a co-worker and a good guy so i helped the guy out when he called and begged for help.

He paid some off time to time but there was always a balance. Right now he owes about $900. I am chill about it. I don't call the guy to repay me or anything. I just give him space and let him figure out how he wants to do his finance.

The guy is in sales and he had some bad months leading up to September. His boss already gave him pay advance and whatnot. He calls me yesterday to "help him pay his mortgage for the month" and asked for $800. I told him, bro, I am not going over $800 balance ever. That is our pact.

He is promising me that he will pay back by September 13th and promises me all the bullshit he said before.

I don't know if I am disappointed or just sad. I don't even give a shit about that $900...but fuck.

• 1Jew

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
some asshole mixed marbles in the candy jar

(yes a jar of unwrapped candies, including jawbreakers, drops, and round mints)

edit: MY candy jar

Last edited:
  • 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
i loaned 1.5k over a period of two years to help this guy who needed it. i mean he was a co-worker and a good guy so i helped the guy out when he called and begged for help.

He paid some off time to time but there was always a balance. Right now he owes about $900. I am chill about it. I don't call the guy to repay me or anything. I just give him space and let him figure out how he wants to do his finance.

The guy is in sales and he had some bad months leading up to September. His boss already gave him pay advance and whatnot. He calls me yesterday to "help him pay his mortgage for the month" and asked for $800. I told him, bro, I am not going over $800 balance ever. That is our pact.

He is promising me that he will pay back by September 13th and promises me all the bullshit he said before.

I don't know if I am disappointed or just sad. I don't even give a shit about that $900...but fuck.

Has he only been on drugs for 2 years, or had he already exhausted help from other people before you stepped in to save him? Also, can you tell what he's hooked on?

• 1Jew

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Has he only been on drugs for 2 years, or had he already exhausted help from other people before you stepped in to save him? Also, can you tell what he's hooked on?
he got a baby and his wife is on maturity leave.

• 1Jew

Sludig

I sincerely doubt the guy is one of the like 5% of poor people who 100% completely is trying to live within his means. What phone does he have? What level of net/tv service, name brand food/clothes etc?

It's really harsh to say it, but even having a kid is often a very poorly thought out choice that people don't really think thru. It's just the thing you do right? (Until you consider what happens when you are dual income and someone needs to stay home or you suddenly having daycare raise your kid so that breaks you and ends up with a shitty kid)

• 1Jew

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Wife shotdown getting a motorcycle to save the truck on the 100mile/day work commute and gas..... Crying, no sex for a year. When that didn't work went to the I'm not coming home, then downgraded to "Fuck this" spiel about me getting my way always and that she's going to blow 5k on the dumbest thing she can find etc....

I married an adult /s

I think you may have misunderstood exactly what she was going to blow to get back at you.

• 1Jew

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
I sincerely doubt the guy is one of the like 5% of poor people who 100% completely is trying to live within his means. What phone does he have? What level of net/tv service, name brand food/clothes etc?

It's really harsh to say it, but even having a kid is often a very poorly thought out choice that people don't really think thru. It's just the thing you do right? (Until you consider what happens when you are dual income and someone needs to stay home or you suddenly having daycare raise your kid so that breaks you and ends up with a shitty kid)
He doesnt know when to stop spending money. He asks for stupid shit like paying for his social functions because he doesnt have the money. I mean come the fuck on...you asking me to loan you $150 so that you can go to your best friends wedding with a gift?

Last edited:
  • 1Jew

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
People that learn the word "queue" and then totally forget about "cue", and use it all the fucking time because now they think they are being fancy.

A queue is a fucking line (noun), and when you perform the act of queuing, you are standing in line (verb). A cue is a prompt to begin something (noun), or to provide such a prompt (verb). So there is no such thing as "queue music" or "queue feminist tears" or "queue drama" etc. It's fucking CUE!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew

apex

Golden Knight of the Realm
some asshole mixed marbles in the candy jar

(yes a jar of unwrapped candies, including jawbreakers, drops, and round mints)

edit: MY candy jar
What. The. Fuck.

That is beyond fucked up. I'd beat the shit out of that asshole. My jimmies are rustled by proxy.

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think you may have misunderstood exactly what she was going to blow to get back at you.

That's what I was thinking when I first read it too. She's gunna blow 5k dudes.

Latest rustle. Last weekend we volunteered to take care of some horses that were displaced by all the flooding in south texas. When we got there, they told us the horses were all 'feral'. It was me, my wife and my other in law. M-I-L has been raising and training horses for over 40 years. My wife has been doing it for probably over 20 (I know they had horses since before she was a teenager). My horse experience is a week spent at a dude ranch. Not working the ranch, just on vacation there. I actually just tagged along with them because my wife loves horses so I wanted to learn a little bit. I went in knowing full well I was only barely qualified to muck the stalls, but willing to learn.

So the drill was that 1 person would walk the horse while the other 2 cleaned the stalls. First horse, the people who were there all the time had a hell of a time getting the halter on, but my mother in law went in and got it on in about 10 seconds once she figured out how this kind of halter worked. So she went walking, the horse tried to rear up and she stopped it when the lady in charge saw it and went apeshit. She declared no women were allowed to lead the horses around cause they were too dangerous. I mean, I can kind of understand not wanting a 70 year old lady to deal with unknown horses, but they all looked at me like I needed to go on the walks and I said "Fuck no. If those horses are too dangerous for the experienced hands, there's no way in hell I'm doing it!" A man's got to know his limitations, after all. So another dude who was about half my size walked the first one. I watched him. As little as I know about horses I knew he was doing it wrong. Honestly, he was so bad off that he didn't even know what he didn't know. The horses were going crazy on him, he was not controlling the head and was directly in front of the horse where the horse could bite him or run him over if it bolted. He also wan't smart enough to avoid walking behind the horses. I asked him how much experience he had with horses and he said he had dogs. He volunteered because he wanted to learn about horses. OK great, me too. That's why I'm cleaning the stalls with my mother in law because when she gets around horses, she just shits knowledge.

My wife and this dude switch off walking the horses since that is obviously all he really wants to do. In hindsight, I probably should have had my wife teach him how to walk them safely. Everytime I saw him out there, the horses were fighting him and trying to bolt. Everytime I looked at my wife out there doing it, the horse was under control. Fortunately he never got hurt while we were there, so whatever.

About 3 hours in after we'd done about 20 horses, my wife is leading a very young one back to his stall when a douchebag comes up behind the horse, slaps it on the ass and yells at it. It spooks the horse and my wife gets caught between the horse and fence and almost loses the horse. Then the douchebag says "SEE THAT'S WHY WOMEN SHOUDN'T BE LEADING THE HORSES"

Really motherfucker? No women because you're a dumbass? You need to work on your root cause analysis skills. What good would it have done if I'd had the fucking reigns? Would the horse have not been spooked because my dick was wrapped around it's neck? No, odds are if me or that other dude had had the reigns, you would have been chasing down a horse that got loose. The thing that rustled me the most is that I didn't see it. I only heard the shout, slap, and crash; no one would point out to me who had done it.

The best part is that my mother in law doesn't even think the horses were as feral as they claimed. She said she could tell by their backs that they weren't just out in the pasture running free all the time. They may not have been worked much, but they had been trained. Odds are they were just scared and cranky from being flooded and then moved hundreds of miles away and then having to put up with these assholes. The owner showed up towards the end and I saw how he acted with the horses. He was more like my wife and mother in law than the other assholes. He was gentle, cooed at them and coaxed them. He did not beat, scare, or drag them around.

Damn that was long but it feels good to get it off my chest.

• 1Jew
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 3 users