Whats rustling your jimmies?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I work with the nicest old man who asks me about what goes on in my life, even if it small.

I was like, I had a nightmare last night. In it my ex knocked on my front door. She has done this before. I'll log her on cam and message she can't come around without approval. But for some reason this time I opened the door to tell her with my face. She unloaded a clip into me, reloaded and did half a clip more. Then she entered the home and emptied the rest into my child.

He laughed then with tears contained but twinkling from the sides his eyes he said he had 8 brothers and sisters. His mother wasn't crazy but was afflicted with the worst kind of epilepsy. She killed four of them, not all at once but over time. All accidents due to her condition.

He chuckled. The eldest remaining son, his brother ten years older. Went to the same college as I. Same program. Had two kids, a daughter, his niece, same age days apart from mine. The son was two years older. Both had kids the same age as mine, give or take a year.
He lived with them for six years before moving near for the job he has now.
This past Thanksgiving, a month ago...

He chuckled and said he hasn't told anyone, even his girlfriend. Didn't take time off from work.

The brother called 911 that day. The daughter's baby daddy showed up at their house. Operator said nothing they could do. Unlike me, no restraining order. The boyfriend shot them all dead.

Last edited:
  • 5WTF
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I work with the nicest old man who asks me about what goes on in my life, even if it small.

I was like, I had a nightmare last night. In it my ex knocked on my front door. She has done this before. I'll log her on cam and message she can't come around without approval. But for some reason this time I opened the door to tell her with my face. She unloaded a clip into me, reloaded and did half a clip more. Then she entered the home and emptied the rest into my child.

He laughed then with tears in his eyes he said he had 8 brothers and sisters. His mother wasn't crazy but was afflicted with the worst kind of epilepsy. She killed four of them, not all at once but over time. All accidents due to her condition.

He chuckled. The eldest remaining son, his brother ten years older. Went to the same college as I. Same program. Had two kids, a daughter, his niece, same age days apart from mine. The son was two years older. Both had two kids the same age as mine, give or take a year.

He chuckled and said he hasn't told anyone, even his girlfriend. Didn't take time off from work.

The brother called 911 that day. The daughter's baby daddy showed up at their house. Operator said nothing they could do. Unlike me, no restraining order. The boyfriend shot them all.
giphy.gif

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

He laughed then with tears in his eyes he said he had 8 brothers and sisters. His mother wasn't crazy but was afflicted with the worst kind of epilepsy. She killed four of them, not all at once but over time. All accidents due to her condition.

He chuckled. The eldest remaining son, his brother ten years older. Went to the same college as I. Same program. Had two kids, a daughter, his niece, same age days apart from mine. The son was two years older. Both had two kids the same age as mine, give or take a year.

The brother called 911 that day. The daughter's baby daddy showed up at their house. Operator said nothing they could do. Unlike me, no restraining order. The boyfriend shot them all.

Holy mother of all that is holy.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

He laughed then with tears contained but twinkling from the sides his eyes he said he had 8 brothers and sisters. His mother wasn't crazy but was afflicted with the worst kind of epilepsy. She killed four of them, not all at once but over time. All accidents due to her condition.

The brother called 911 that day. The daughter's baby daddy showed up at their house. Operator said nothing they could do. Unlike me, no restraining order. The boyfriend shot them all dead.
Fucking. Stunned...

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fucking. Stunned...
Yeah.. that was like last hour of shift. I came home, made dinner for child, hugged and kissed him before he scampered back off to Roblox and now I'm just laying here on the couch with my dog, like fuuck

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah.. that was like last hour of shift. I came home, made dinner for child, hugged and kissed him before he scampered back off to Roblox and now I'm just laying here on the couch with my dog, like fuuck
None of that happened to me or anyone I know, and I'm struggling to process it and comprehend WTF happened. Its tragic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
None of that happened to me or anyone I know, and I'm struggling to process it and comprehend WTF happened. Its tragic.
I sit next to this dude everyday for three weeks after this happened. He quietly drowning out his sorrows with my stories and refilling the candy bowl

Goatface

i have been using ms's onedrive for xbox related shit since it started, my xbox one broke earlier this year, so not used it in like 6 months. they froze my account. can't click on anything, but it is showing 0.1gb of 5gb used, so might have deleted my stuff too.
1703256241039.png

• 1Rustled

Palum

what Suineg set it to
i have been using ms's onedrive for xbox related shit since it started, my xbox one broke earlier this year, so not used it in like 6 months. they froze my account. can't click on anything, but it is showing 0.1gb of 5gb used, so might have deleted my stuff too.
View attachment 505338
No that just went to archive tier and OneDrive is built on Azure

• 1Weird Boner

Warr

<Bronze Donator>

He chuckled. The eldest remaining son, his brother ten years older. Went to the same college as I. Same program. Had two kids, a daughter, his niece, same age days apart from mine. The son was two years older. Both had kids the same age as mine, give or take a year.

We got a lot of... interesting folks around here but I gotta say, you live a hell of a life. Wishing you and your family all the best and nothing remotely close to any of that.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Looking for a used car for my first-time driver daughter to beat the crap out of. Saw a 2012 at a dealer for a "reasonable" price of $9k. I got him down to $8k which I'm willing to pay for it. So I say, "Ok, $8k, +$480 sales tax, and registration/title. Write it up and I'll sign."

Guy comes back with a sales agreement for $13k. $1800 dealer fee, dealer prep fee, vehicle upgrades (they did an oil and filter change and put tires on it).

Me: I said $8k plus tax tags and title. I'm not paying that shit, remove it.
Him: oh, it's state law that we have to charge the dealer fee.
Me: no, it's not. I'm not paying it.
Him: it's discrimination if we don't charge it to everyone and that's against the law.

Me:

Are You Insane GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I told him to fuck off and left. Almost $4 in bullshit fake markup on an $8k car. Lol.

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

Looking for a used car for my first-time driver daughter to beat the crap out of. Saw a 2012 at a dealer for a "reasonable" price of $9k. I got him down to $8k which I'm willing to pay for it. So I say, "Ok, $8k, +$480 sales tax, and registration/title. Write it up and I'll sign."

Guy comes back with a sales agreement for $13k. $1800 dealer fee, dealer prep fee, vehicle upgrades (they did an oil and filter change and put tires on it).

Him: it's discrimination if we don't charge it to everyone and that's against the law.

Me:

I told him to fuck off and left. Almost $4 in bullshit fake markup on an $8k car. Lol.

Fake and gay car dealers are the worst.

coworker found a car max 2020 tesla model 3 for $22k and 50k miles with used tax credit that’s what an 18k car insane as just 6 months ago the used market that dumb thing was 35k

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Fake and gay car dealers are the worst.

coworker found a car max 2020 tesla model 3 for $22k and 50k miles with used tax credit that’s what an 18k car insane as just 6 months ago the used market that dumb thing was 35k

The market was definitely fucked up. Even using the Tesla site for an appraisal, my S was worth more 1 year old than what I paid new. It feels like it's still correcting down, luckily.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

The market was definitely fucked up. Even using the Tesla site for an appraisal, my S was worth more 1 year old than what I paid new. It feels like it's still correcting down, luckily.

yeah I bought my Volvo xc90 for 28k and sold it for 35k two years later that’s the only reason I got my Mach e - and am not stupid underwater in it

my co worker had one of the launch rwd model y and traded it into car max for a few grand more than he paid after what, 3 years?and got a model s for like 6k more, was dumb , his S is still worth more than he got it for and is now looking at a RT1 lol

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Me:

Yup, 100% lies and bullshit

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I love Christmas music, but it's rustling my jimmies lately that people who hate Christmas music seem to have gotten their hooks into the stations that switch formats for December. Over the past few years they're playing less of the classics and more shitty versions of the classics. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that little jon has a version of silver bells. But lets only play that trash once a day and go back to playing the good versions once an hour. I just listened to a whole hour of trash versions of Christmas songs. This is why people don't listen to terrestial radio anymore and just build their own fucking playlists.

• 1Like

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I love Christmas music, but it's rustling my jimmies lately that people who hate Christmas music seem to have gotten their hooks into the stations that switch formats for December. Over the past few years they're playing less of the classics and more shitty versions of the classics. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that little jon has a version of silver bells. But lets only play that trash once a day and go back to playing the good versions once an hour. I just listened to a whole hour of trash versions of Christmas songs. This is why people don't listen to terrestial radio anymore and just build their own fucking playlists.
Local station somehow found 3 Christmas songs by Miley Cyrus and played them back to back. Never thought I'd miss Mariah Carey but here we are.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm tapped out for normal Christmas music. Bing Crosby is about as pop as I can handle. I just want to learn to orchestral and choir music now. All these pop and rap ones are trash. I really just loathe the peanuts song too, you can only hear it so many times.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Gift cards rustle my jimmies. They aren't gifts, they're just private tender. It's more appropriate for Hanukkah.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users