Whats rustling your jimmies?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
"Sent from my iPad/iPhone" automatic signatures. Why the flying fuck is this needed? It just serves to stroke the ego of the pretentious fucks that own Apple products.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
It's an option that is on by default on iphones. The sig is there if the user is clueless or cant be bothered to switch it off.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's not just iPhones that do it. I have a Motorola and it does the same thing.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
"Sent from my iPad/iPhone" automatic signatures. Why the flying fuck is this needed? It just serves to stroke the ego of the pretentious fucks that own Apple products.
I made my email sig on my Android to "Sent from my (not an) iPhone."

What can I say; I'm a badass.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Albums that are only available digitally through iTunes. Why the fuck can't you put that shit on Amazon so I don't have to install the shitty iTunes software or jump through retarded hoops to buy your album? Guess what dingleberries, I woulda payed cold hard cash for your music but instead now I'm going to pirate that shit. Fuck iTunes and fuck Apple.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So, only idiots and duchebags leave it on. Good to know.
Most of the ones I see these days just say "Sent from my mobile device", to excuse brevity, spelling, etc. Which makes perfect sense if you're a professional.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
In my upstairs bathroom, the light switch closest to the door turns on the fan and the next one turns on the light. In my downstairs bathroom, it's the opposite. I always flip the wrong god damn switch first in both bathrooms.
This made me laugh because I have 3 switches in my bathroom, and only one does anything. But i don't know which one because i always just flip them all.

The only thing that rustles my jimmies over that is that i want 2 more things in bathroom that i can put on switches.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, I don't like that shit either. But it's been happening for a while now, and it's global. Transportation is so cheap and quick these days that you don't have to build your infrastructure next door.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Stupid motherfuckers who don't know where the mic on their phone is and constantly cover it so I can't understand them. Then they get pissed off when I tell them they're doing it and refuse to stop, forcing me to ask them to repeat themselves constantly. If it wasn't for work I'd just tell them to call back when they figure out how to properly use a phone, then hang up.