What's the worst movie you've seen at the theatre?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Lucas had a good trilogy and a bad trilogy. So did Jackson. You can't have two good movie trilogies from the same guy. It's a law of the universe. George Miller gets around the problem by not actually linking his movies together. So we'll get six good Mad Max films, but no trilogies.
Indiana Jones?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He said trilogy, not a good movie followed by increasingly terrible money grab sequels.

In all seriousness, doesn't it have to have a coherent overall story arc to be a trilogy? The Indiana Jones movies were just sequels in my mind.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He said trilogy, not a good movie followed by increasingly terrible money grab sequels.

In all seriousness, doesn't it have to have a coherent overall story arc to be a trilogy? The Indiana Jones movies were just sequels in my mind.
trilogy is from the latin word for 3. it means the the 3 films were part of a set. crystal skull fucked that idea and turned the trilogy into a series. and badmouthing last crusade should be a bannable offense.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Last crusade was bad enough that I didn't even see crystal skull, and i forget about it.

Sterling

El Presidente
Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure

tumblr_lm4oqnru9r1qkcj94o1_1280.jpeg

/thread
While certainly shitty, this was a television movie.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I was considering it, but now if I do, it'll look like I'm scared of mist. Now I have to claim that Last Crusade would make the top 10,000 worst big budget hollywood movies of all time.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
last crusade was really solid. it's a classic, and all american children should be required to see it as part of their cultural indoctrination.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I was considering it, but now if I do, it'll look like I'm scared of mist. Now I have to claim that Last Crusade would make the top 10,000 worst big budget hollywood movies of all time.
You could say you're scared of Jules Winnfield/Samuel L. Jackson instead.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
The Last Crusade wasn't as good as Raiders, but it's still a damn good movie. Some of the people here have God fucking awful taste in movies.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The Last Crusade wasn't as good as Raiders, but it's still a damn good movie. Some of the people here have God fucking awful taste in movies.
It wasn't as good as raiders and wasn't good enough to make up for Temple of Doom.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Anyone who thinks Highlander 2 : The Quickening and Highlander : Endgame are terrible movies (which they are) has clearly never seen Highlander : The Source, it makes these movies almost shine by comparison. It's like going beyond the event horizon of bad movies. You return as Sam Neil. Except you know why you want to pull your eyes out. I highly recommend checking out reviews online (Spoony's is a classic).

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Well at least now we have conclusive proof Hoss is a troll account.
What are you saying? Anyone who claims Temple of Doom was too big of a mound of shit for a franchise to overcome is a troll?

That's a new definition, you should notify urbandictionary and wikipedia immediately.

And runnen #2 was the only truly bad highlander. How can you hate endgame so much? Did you hate the series too?