White House Petition To Remove Day Light Savings Time

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I'm just getting over a week of the flu. Daylight savings can go suck a dick.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Or we could just adjust a half an hour one time and be done with the bullshit forever. You know we have this thing called electricity that makes it so we don't have to be so dependent on the suns light to see.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We'd save a lot more time if you weren't fagging up white house petitions with bullshit like this.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Who has time to change clocks back and forth when you're busy harassing brown people and trying to force through stupid anti-gay laws?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Plus, most tech devices automatically update the time for it. I woke up this morning without even knowing about DST, but my PC and cell phone already handled it for me.

All I had to do was change my cheap plug-in clock.

Who has time to change clocks back and forth when you're busy harassing brown people and trying to force through stupid anti-gay laws?
I'm happy the unwashed masses don't realize that the majority of the state are normal people that hate the inane laws our legislature tries to pass, but glad that it keeps you all away. Keep thinking we are all xenophobes living in an endless desert...

Pioneer89_sl

shitlord
Plus, most tech devices automatically update the time for it. I woke up this morning without even knowing about DST, but my PC and cell phone already handled it for me.

All I had to do was change my cheap plug-in clock.
Then your cheap plug-in clock is not NSA... err DST compliant, sign the petition, and Obama will ship you a free brand-new one. And Chemtrails.