White House Petition To Remove Day Light Savings Time

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Neil deGrasse Tyson ?@neiltyson 1h
What would aliens say if told that Earthlings shift clocks by an hour to fool themselves into thinking there's more sunlight

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Plus, most tech devices automatically update the time for it. I woke up this morning without even knowing about DST, but my PC and cell phone already handled it for me.

All I had to do was change my cheap plug-in clock.
One year, I manually changed my plug-in alarm clock forward not knowing that it did it automatically (so it basically moved ahead 2 hours), my computer changed on its own but my cell phone for whatever reason didn't even though it should have, so I had 3 clocks with 3 different times on them and had no idea as to which was actually right. I spent most of the day not knowing what time it actually was.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Neil deGrasse Tyson ?@neiltyson 1h
What would aliens say if told that Earthlings shift clocks by an hour to fool themselves into thinking there's more sunlight
I thought it was more about electricity conservation at this point?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
One year, I manually changed my plug-in alarm clock forward not knowing that it did it automatically (so it basically moved ahead 2 hours), my computer changed on its own but my cell phone for whatever reason didn't even though it should have, so I had 3 clocks with 3 different times on them and had no idea as to which was actually right. I spent most of the day not knowing what time it actually was.
Man, if only there was a way with your computer and cell phone to check what time was correct in your area. That would have really simplified things.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
is there something keeping you from going to bed an hour earlier and getting all the sleep you want?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
is there something keeping you from going to bed an hour earlier and getting all the sleep you want?
Seriously, WTF? There are some super sensitive snowflakes about. On that note, holy shit...yeah its maybe kind of a stupid concept, but its one mildly annoying day in the spring and one badass awesome day in the fall to deal with. Cry more OP. Even this one isn't half bad when the realization sinks in that this fucking winter is drawing to a close. Sack up and be a man.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Im ok with this, due to daylight savings time my dailies and vigor don't reset in BnS till 6pm my time this is not ok.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Who doesn't like DST? Fuck getting off work everyday and having ~1 hour to do shit outside before it's dark.

You guys need to get out of the basement more often.

Sulrn

Deuces
Eliminate AM and PM and move everyone to the 2400 system.
Most people/services/nations who matter already have. Let plebs keep their potential for confusion. It also doesn't effect much if they did.

Still want my socially synchronized perma +1 hour of sunlight.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
why?

XKQkK.jpg

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has anyone started the petition to move thanksgiving to a friday yet? Because seriously fuck stuffing your face on a thursday and going back to work on a friday. I know it would never pass though even if the vast majority of the nation voted for it because retailers would all act like they lose a day of sales, fuck it if people aren't just shopping thanksgiving day already as is.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
daylight savings allows you to get an extra hour at the bar once a year... suck a dick OP

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
You are fucking terrible at math and your "customers" pay too fucking much. DST moves one springtime hour of bar time to fall. There is nothing extra about it.