Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Yeah he defended Rogan during the American Inventor controversy. Realistically his age is probably not an issue considering the shape he keeps himself but with the way they're deluding themselves into thinking they can keep the MCU going they probably want at least a decade of anyone they cast these days.

He was one of the first names that came to mind as a better alternative back when Ali was first cast but then I was like "hes HOW OLD?!?" and I realized any other name I could think of was likely to be in the same age range as well.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Still have his baseball card, man was a legend

View attachment 533579
Bullshit, that ain’t him

IMG_3007.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Michael Jai white could have been a good replacement for Blade at some point. Definitely fits better than Mahershala Ali

What's that got to do with this thread? I'm sick of people fagging up this thread with bullshit

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Julie Kavner is the voice of Marge Simpson. The woman who died was the Marge Simpson dubbed voice for Spanish audiences. A literal nobody.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
one, that isnt Marge's voice and two, you literally know nobody that watches the Simpsons in spanish when they can watch it in English. you make me embarrassed for you.

1718901923979.png

La icónica exclamación de Homero Simpson "¡D'oh!" Normalmente se traduce al español como "¡Ouh!" o "¡Ay!" para transmitir una sensación similar de frustración o comprensión de un error. Esta traducción pretende capturar el mismo tono cómico y enfático que utiliza Homero en el inglés original.

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Oddball in Kellys Heros. I saw an interview with him decades ago on Carson and he had polio when he was a kid and one leg was shorter than the other.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
a real celebrity and a legend. Animal House, Invasion Of The Body Snatchers, JFK, Outbreak, Klute, Kelly's Heroes, Heaven Help Us, Lock Up, Backdraft and The Hunger Games.
Was he in anything good?

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I actually enjoyed his work in The Hunger Games. Easily boosted the quality of the movies.

One of his better roles as "Oddball"

1718908287300.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user