Millie's Staff Member
:(
iu

• 4Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
By 1973, Friedman had formed his second band, Kinky Friedman and The Texas Jewboys.

In 1986, Friedman ran for Justice of the Peace in Kerrville, Texas, as a Republican but lost the election. Ran for governor of TX in 2006 and got 12% of the vote. Friedman supports the full legalization and cultivation of hemp and marijuana, declaring that the end of the prohibition is a health, education funding, prison reduction, border security, and state's rights issue

kinkycampaignposter.jpg

Last edited:

Goatface

1719607239776.png

don't know if it was posted here, Eva Evans of tiktok, 300k+ followers, died in April by suicide at 29. medical examiner announced today, she hung herself. really don't seem to hear about chicks doing that.

anyway, to no surprise

1719607571084.png

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
Lizzy Musi, a race car driver who starred in the Discovery Channel's "Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings," has died a little more than a year after being diagnosed with stage 4 triple-negative breast cancer. She was 33.

Do0C2nEXUAADoAh.jpg_large.jpg

• 4Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
This one sucks. Not a huge star but a familiar face that would occasionally pop up somewhere throughout my entire life. I have to stop looking at this thread.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I keep seeing "articles" about the LAPD being close to arresting some celeb friends of Matthew Perry with the insinuation that they doped him up that night to silence him before he could release his Hollywood tell all. Anyone seen anything official that there's an actual ongoing investigation?

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I keep seeing "articles" about the LAPD being close to arresting some celeb friends of Matthew Perry with the insinuation that they doped him up that night to silence him before he could release his Hollywood tell all. Anyone seen anything official that there's an actual ongoing investigation?
You mean the one he released two years ago? I highly doubt he had another book in the works.

My prediction they'll nail some low level guy and one of his assistants.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>