Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally, a celebrity worth talking about in this thread dies. At this rate I was about to go out and kill one myself

• 4Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I actually enjoyed his work in The Hunger Games. Easily boosted the quality of the movies.

One of his better roles as "Oddball"

View attachment 533653
1718911921835.png

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He had a ton of great films. Hunger Games was the last film I recall seeing him in. He was great as President Snow

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was browsing his resume, hard to think that Mash(1970) came out a year before I was born. It's the first movie I remember seeing him in even tho he was doing shit in the early 60's. I was around 12 or 13 when I first saw Mash

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I scrolled through is movies and can't believe I forgot about Space Cowboys. Might have to throw that on tonight.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

I was browsing his resume, hard to think that Mash(1970) came out a year before I was born. It's the first movie I remember seeing him in even tho he was doing shit in the early 60's. I was around 12 or 13 when I first saw Mash

my parents used to love to go drive-ins. mash was re-release in like 73 with a pg rating. couple of the places we would go to would play movies dusk to dawn, so they would just recycle a lot of them. remember see mash at the drive-in in the late 70's and was confused what happened to the cast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
my parents used to love to go drive-ins. mash was re-release in like 73 with a pg rating. couple of the places we would go to would play movies dusk to dawn, so they would just recycle a lot of them. remember see mash at the drive-in in the late 70's and was confused what happened to the cast.
Elliot Gould, Donald Sutherland and Robert Duval. What a trio.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Damn RIP legend

Loved his movies, I was just talking to a buddy asking how bad the Puppetmaster was after all these years

Damn the movie trailer looks so much worse

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If they have face tattoos you don't have to ask the cause of death.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users