Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Oldbased

> Than U
I only come to this thread to see if I am still alive or if the simulation failed to end on my death.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I only come to this thread to see if I am still alive or if the simulation failed to end on my death.
On the bright side, since you are a nobody, Ossoi will make a post here about you when you die.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

1723681430237.png

really don't know if i ever had Famous Amos Cookies.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Famous Amos are wonderful if properly dunked in milk. Arguably similar to Mother's Double Chocolate Chip. If you eat them straight out of the bag then yeah, they are a little disappointing. I haven't had them in years but as a twenty-something I had to stop from eating the whole fucking bag with milk.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
theyre not good, never liked em, would rather have chips ahoy or that bitch ms fields
Yeah. I went to the factory and met famous Amos himself on a class trip back in the 70s. Cookies still sucked. It's like when you hear that Oreo cookies are a ripoff of Hydrox cookies. So you rush to have the OG cookie experience and then realize why people love Oreo and nobody talks about Hydrox. Rip famous Amos for being a nice friendly man.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah. I went to the factory and met famous Amos himself on a class trip back in the 70s. Cookies still sucked. It's like when you hear that Oreo cookies are a ripoff of Hydrox cookies. So you rush to have the OG cookie experience and then realize why people love Oreo and nobody talks about Hydrox. Rip famous Amos for being a nice friendly man.
he doesn't even own the company, or have anything to do with it, i remember watching sharktank and he sold it for like pennies, thats why the obit says "creator of"

thats like in a few years they are gonna say "steve wozniak, co-creator of apple"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
he doesn't even own the company, or have anything to do with it, i remember watching sharktank and he sold it for like pennies, thats why the obit says "creator of"

thats like in a few years they are gonna say "steve wozniak, co-creator of apple"
Well he owned it back in the day. They used the same yuck recipe. People ate those cookies cuz it was marketed as a small black owned business. White people love to virtue signal.