Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Burns

It's been some years since I did much research on it or knew anyone that did it, but from what I remember, ketamine seems fairly close to Alcohol in effect. It just takes much less to get a person to the similar "intoxication" levels. So it's super easy to get to the loss of memory and the extremely low coordination phase of using/abuse. I don't think it has nearly as bad side effects that Alcohol has, either (outside of being able to hit the LD50 faster, maybe?).

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

lots of 'party' drugs may have therapeutic applications/benefits. There's a reason MDMA was called the "love drug". Likewise magic mushrooms

And ketamine is easily abused and not similar to alcohol at all, take too much and you're in a k hole. Not my thing but I've seen people who had to be propped up in clubs

Long term use also wrecks the bladder

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

True, it's not like anyone ever needs to be propped up when on alcohol.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
True, it's not like anyone ever needs to be propped up when on alcohol.

A khole is totally different and much much more easy to achieve if you take too much, unlike alcohol.

The difference between a safe dose of ket and a khole dose is much much smaller than the amount of alcohol required to be unable to take care of yourself

I'd also argue alcohol is much more inconsistent in how it affects the person, and is influenced by other factors.

Drinking two vodkas and coke on an empty stomach might affect you less than if you had been eating prior.

Goatface

Rip in peace Jack Russell

if anyone was wondering, he had Lewy body dementia (LBD) and multiple system atrophy (MSA)

i have not thought of great white in years, didn't know there were 2 great white bands touring and really thought they done after the fire.

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
if anyone was wondering, he had Lewy body dementia (LBD) and multiple system atrophy (MSA)

i have not thought of great white in years, didn't know there were 2 great white bands touring and really thought they done after the fire.

Both were pretty good. That French midget singer who toured with the regular band sounds pretty good too.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
lots of 'party' drugs may have therapeutic applications/benefits. There's a reason MDMA was called the "love drug". Likewise magic mushrooms

And ketamine is easily abused and not similar to alcohol at all, take too much and you're in a k hole. Not my thing but I've seen people who had to be propped up in clubs

Long term use also wrecks the bladder

Stuff like Ketamine or mushrooms or whatever, when combined with therapy, have seen good results in helping cure or reduce depression or other psychological conditions

In some cases it replicates a similar experience that “born again” religious people have

Oldbased

> Than U
Ketamine has a lot of uses medically. Cocaine has some medical use too. Although the cocaine used this way is generally a solution and used topically.
My vet used to sell me Neo something or another for animals when I had the rescue. He called it cocaine infection killer and boy did it work crazy good. Mostly made for horses but vet prescribed for cats and dogs too, made wounds vanish fast, had been in use a long long time then suddenly off market like 6 years ago. Haven't found anything else near as good.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

He literally just got cleared a few months ago in his fraud case re the sale of his company to HP. Imagine having that weight off your shoulders then sinking on a super yacht

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
His show was horrible. He did an episode on heavy metal/moshing with guest Marilyn Manson and he came off as so out of touch. If you aren't willing to do some research on your topics, then just stick to things you know about.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
RIP Phil

IMG_2436.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande