Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
he's referring to the movie thread/tv title "motivation", and even "get revenge on this board" is an exaggeration.
I posted one link one time because the death of a little girl touched my heart and Jesus said it would be right for me to memorialize her here amongst us bastards. I even apologized for it. People understood. You however are a demon and use that an excuse to spam dead nobodies multiple times every week. You do it to get revenge on us for treating you like the pustule that you are. You have no other reason.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is FoH right? Are we really having a conversation about banning someone because he may be trolling some people?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
This is FoH right? Are we really having a conversation about banning someone because he may be trolling some people?
No, the conversation is about banning someone who has been repeatedly unrepentant in their bad faith behavior towards this board.

• 2Like

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am admittedly no fan our of resident K-9 Grindr, but the solution "for this thread" is to just put him on ignore. Its not like the Movie forum where he was initiating threads that people who ignored him couldn't see. This thread is here and his posts don't preclude anyone from seeing the thread.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I am admittedly no fan our of resident K-9 Grindr, but the solution "for this thread" is to just put him on ignore. Its not like the Movie forum where he was initiating threads that people who ignored him couldn't see. This thread is here and his posts don't preclude anyone from seeing the thread.
I've had him on ignore for a while, but the replies to his worthless bullshit still spam the thread. He absolutely deserves a permanent posting ban in this subforum like he has in the movies sub.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I've had him on ignore for a while, but the replies to his worthless bullshit still spam the thread. He absolutely deserves a permanent posting ban in this subforum like he has in the movies sub.
Forum bullet to the head. Anything less is cuck bullshit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
you know what is gayer than people posting links to nothing nobody non-celeb deaths?

faggots bumping this thread for 4 pages arguing about the posters who post nothing nobody non-celeb deaths.

• 2Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
but the replies to his worthless bullshit still spam the thread.

Channel 9 Cry GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Thats you crying about scrolling past a reply to someone on ignore. What next, you gonna cry about negs?
Dang, I wish I looked that good. Kind of amusing that you think having an opinion based on simple logic with easy to show examples is crying, though. By your argument that means you are crying about my crying?