Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

He literally just got cleared a few months ago in his fraud case re the sale of his company to HP. Imagine having that weight off your shoulders then sinking on a super yacht

His co-defendant died on Saturday in a car crash.

Did they get Epsteined?

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

1000011069.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
He died at the weekend? I wouldn't have thought he and the Weeknd were in the same social circles.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
He died at the weekend? I wouldn't have thought he and the Weeknd were in the same social circles.

That is literally terrible. You've undone all the good work from your "peppermint magnate" comment

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dang, didn't realize he was 70 already. Guess I hadn't watched This Old House in a long ass time though.

Edit: Actually, wasn't even that long ago. Was thinking about it and I put in our irrigation system last year, and I remember watching an episode where he was putting one in. But it was also on YouTube and who knows how old it actually was.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Eriksson became the first foreign manager of the England national team in 2001, taking charge of 67 matches until 2006.

He took the squad to quarter finals of the 2002 and 2006 World Cups, and at the 2004 European Championships.

Eriksson also led Swedish, Portuguese and Italian clubs to major trophies in the 1980s and 1990s before taking on the England job.

He managed a 'golden generation' of players with England, including David Beckham, Paul Scholes, Frank Lampard, Wayne Rooney and Steven Gerrard .

Last edited: